SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Page 6 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:25 am

We're going off track. Please get back to Nick's FAN forum.

The last several posts should go in the Nick General thread where there is a conversation going on about the subject tweets.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:54 am

Nick's tweets last night were great and from what i saw alot of twitter agreed. i refuse to go to any other thread so I guess I will leave it at that. Nick tweets are funny yet tame compared to what other alum constantly tweet.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:55 am

OK, GA ... just that since there is not much to discuss, I think out of "abstinence" ... we start to dissect every tweet Nick makes ...and it happens that the talk wandered off to another contestant.

See, Nick, if by any chance you read this thread ...
can you write anything more cryptic again, so that our minds have something to think about when it gets boring?!

Much appreciated. Hugesmile 

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:57 am

Marcus and Nick don't like each other. Marcus called him a DB on the show (not to his face) and continued to say negative things about him in post show interviews (really the only one besides Josh & Andi).
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:07 pm

happygolucky wrote:
Pia1 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Well, we know whose side Marcus is on. I think he didn't like Nick's tweet about him….

Marcus Grodd ‏@marcusgrodd  7h
Man if only @viallnicholas28 could be a man and talk trash to someone's face.....that would be the day #Bachelorette #BachelorInParadise
It seems that Marcus cannot take a joke!  Not liking him at all.
The beauty in it all is ... it isn't a joke and ...

dear Marcus ... twitter these days is pretty much in our faces ... so take it as if he just did [tell you straight] Hugesmile

Nick was just snarking just like the others. Just like someone else said if you don't want to be snarked on don't go on a reality TV show especially BIP. One of the reasons I like Nick is that he took all those sm criticisms like a man. I also want to say that Andi said that Nick is a man! "that's a man right there" giggling 
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:25 pm

happygolucky wrote:OK, GA ... just that since there is not much to discuss, I think out of "abstinence" ... we start to dissect every tweet Nick makes ...and it happens that the talk wandered off to another contestant.

See, Nick, if by any chance you read this thread ...
can you write anything more cryptic again, so that our minds have something to think about when it gets boring?!

Much appreciated. Hugesmile 

Too funny happy! I am wearied by all the discussion myself and I think I need to learn to bite my tongue when leaving the fan forum. I am hoping Nick eventually disassociates himself completely from this franchise and resumes his private life.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:32 pm

As long as he doesn't ditch SM!!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:33 pm

nutty1 wrote:As long as he doesn't ditch SM!!!!

No, I enjoy Nick on SM too and some new shirtless shots would be nice too.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:19 pm

SueSt wrote:
happygolucky wrote:
“It can't be 'true' love without the truth”

This one really got me Happy.  Just because it doesn’t work out, doesn’t mean it wasn’t true.  In contrast to what many of you now believe, that Andi never really loved Nick, I still believe that what we witnessed was true love.  From Nick’s side, easy to see he was in love since his heart and his head aligned.  For Andi, passion and fear got the better of her; she was clearly in love with Nick but afraid and unprepared for how their love would totally transform her life...

To reference your earlier quote, Andi is clearly not indifferent to Nick and that’s one significant element of this story that has me 100% sure that Andi is in flee mode (referencing Mura’s Anthony Robbins principle :WAVEY: ).  Andi was afraid of what she and Nick shared and fled to the arms of Josh, a simple man, with a defined life and set needs who never challenged or ‘over-analyzed’.  She can choose to ‘hide’ in Josh’s arms for a while, but I believe that, without a doubt, sooner or later, Andi is going to regret what she did and how she behaved and be overcome with overwhelming remorse.  I feel very sad for her in anticipation of this day and very sad for Nick in the present.

yeah... as ' 12 yrs of a slave ' laugh out loud of this silly show i stand by my opinion that what i saw between NnA was raw and real emotions and connection, regardless the outcome. I was not even a Nick fan pre-show, i was a Brian fan for my selfish-self laugh out loud and pegged Josh for Meandi right after Josh was sleuthed as one of the contestants. Go figure..giggling. Needless to say, i have my very own reasons why i deliberately migrated from Josh fan thread - the safest haven for this season- to eagerly rooting for NnA LS from here since Epi.3  :shocked!: . IMO what i saw was a really rare thing that ever come out from this silly show: an all aspects connection between the lead and a contestant from day 1.

I truly hope what MeandI has with Josh is more special than what she had with Nick (eventhough i dont see it that way, as per what they have shown us no no). But tbh, i guess i am back to square one, after JPab's FS fiasco and her being announced as the Ette: questioning her sincerity and motives for going into this show at the first place. In short, i wouldnt be surprised if she is not going to tie the knot with anyone at all in the near future.

as for Nick, he reminds me so much of my DH. always speaks his mind, but from the heart giggling. not afraid of what others think of him, hence sometimes misunderstood. So its unavoidable: having few 'enemies' as well as life-time loyal friends.Can laugh at his own mistakes. Challenges himself, spouse,his inner circle and not afraid to convey good critics and dare to tell the awful truth rather than beautiful lies.

yes he is certainly not a YES man to my all diva-ish spoiled rotten side of myself giggling. and sometimes i feel offended by his critics . But i feel safe and content at the same time. He has helped me and continues to make me striving for my max potential in all fields: personal, family, spiritual, academic, social and career. He is exactly what i need to be a 'perfect' woman with my own imperfection. and I am beyond glad that i have taken a huge leap of faith , taking myself out from my comfort zone, to embrace the pain of the unknown, 18yrs ago Smiley.

That being said, i think Whomever end up with Nick IRL will be one super lucky lady. No doubt about it :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:29 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
SueSt wrote:
happygolucky wrote:
“It can't be 'true' love without the truth”

This one really got me Happy.  Just because it doesn’t work out, doesn’t mean it wasn’t true.  In contrast to what many of you now believe, that Andi never really loved Nick, I still believe that what we witnessed was true love.  From Nick’s side, easy to see he was in love since his heart and his head aligned.  For Andi, passion and fear got the better of her; she was clearly in love with Nick but afraid and unprepared for how their love would totally transform her life...

To reference your earlier quote, Andi is clearly not indifferent to Nick and that’s one significant element of this story that has me 100% sure that Andi is in flee mode (referencing Mura’s Anthony Robbins principle :WAVEY: ).  Andi was afraid of what she and Nick shared and fled to the arms of Josh, a simple man, with a defined life and set needs who never challenged or ‘over-analyzed’.  She can choose to ‘hide’ in Josh’s arms for a while, but I believe that, without a doubt, sooner or later, Andi is going to regret what she did and how she behaved and be overcome with overwhelming remorse.  I feel very sad for her in anticipation of this day and very sad for Nick in the present.

yeah... as ' 12 yrs of a slave ' laugh out loud of this silly show i stand by my opinion that what i saw between NnA was raw and real emotions and  connection, regardless the outcome. I was not even a Nick fan pre-show, i was a Brian fan for my selfish-self laugh out loud and pegged Josh for Meandi right after Josh was sleuthed as one of the contestants. Go figure..giggling. Needless to say, i have my very own reasons why i deliberately migrated from Josh fan thread - the safest haven for this season- to eagerly rooting for NnA LS from here since Epi.3  :shocked!: .  IMO what i saw was a really rare thing that ever come out from this silly show: an all aspects connection between the lead and a contestant from day 1.

I truly hope what MeandI has with Josh is more special than what she had with Nick (eventhough i dont see it that way, as per what they have shown us no no). But tbh, i guess i am back to square one, after JPab's FS fiasco and her being announced as the Ette: questioning her sincerity and motives for going into this show at the first place. In short, i wouldnt be surprised if she is not going to tie the knot with anyone at all in the near future.

as for Nick, he reminds me so much of my DH. always speaks his mind, but from the heart giggling. not afraid of what others think of him, hence sometimes misunderstood. So its unavoidable: having few 'enemies' as well as life-time loyal friends.Can laugh at his own mistakes. Challenges himself, spouse,his inner circle and not afraid to convey good critics and dare to tell the awful truth rather than beautiful lies.

yes he is certainly not a YES man to my all diva-ish spoiled rotten side of myself giggling. and sometimes i feel offended by his critics . But i feel safe and content at the same time. He has helped me and continues to make me striving for my max potential in all fields: personal, family, spiritual, academic, social and career. He is exactly what i need to be a 'perfect' woman with my own imperfection. and I am beyond glad that i have taken a huge leap of faith , taking myself out from my comfort zone, to embrace the pain of the unknown, 18yrs ago Smiley.

That being said, i think Whomever end up with Nick IRL will be one super lucky lady. No doubt about it :yes:

What a sweet post, Mura.   My own husband is a lot like Nick - extremely passionate, sensitive but not afraid to speak what is on his mind - sometimes to my chagrin but he always means well.  I do think the woman that snags Nick will be indeed be a lucky one.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:40 pm

Cecilia wrote:Marcus and Nick don't like each other. Marcus called him a DB on the show (not to his face) and continued to say negative things about him in post show interviews (really the only one besides Josh & Andi).

Marcus might be suffering from selective amnesia so I will give him a pass just this once on calling out someone else for exactly what he did himself on more than one occasion  giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:46 pm

mercieme wrote:
Cecilia wrote:Marcus and Nick don't like each other. Marcus called him a DB on the show (not to his face) and continued to say negative things about him in post show interviews (really the only one besides Josh & Andi).

Marcus might be suffering from selective amnesia so I will give him a pass just this once on calling out someone else for exactly what he did himself on more than one occasion  giggling

I don't think Marcus is too bright.....and obvi Lacy isn't either.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

+51
Luvstruck
Rolly
emusha
california90
alwaystulips