SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 70 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Isabel123 Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:30 am

Keri Higgins
Just creepin' on @nikki_ferrell in the Forever 21 on the Plaza with @allisonclaire96! Nikki, we really wanted a pic with you but we were too embarrassed & didn't want to be annoying ...this is better, right?! emojiemoji #nikkiferrell #thebachelor #creeps #KC #starstruck

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 70 10706982_702881533093274_2134415363_n

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 70 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by chinita Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:27 am

Nikki seems to like shopping

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:53 am

Haha yeah. But she's always at forever 21. At least she's not a diva And doesn't need to only shop at fancy places.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:26 pm

At the bookstore and I was looking at Life & Style. This magazine usually rips JP but on the boyfriend report card they gave him a B+. It says...has bad boy Juan changed for good? An eyewitness saw him dote on girlfriend Nikki Ferrell at Bali's Mulia Resort: "he brought her food to the table at each meal so she didn't have to get up!"

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:17 am

soccerm3m wrote:At the bookstore and I was looking at Life & Style.  This magazine usually rips JP but on the boyfriend report card they gave him a B+.  It says...has bad boy Juan changed for good?  An eyewitness saw him dote on girlfriend Nikki Ferrell at Bali's Mulia Resort:  "he brought her food to the table at each meal so she didn't have to get up!"

I am hoping the CT was good for them!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:32 am

stuckinsc wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:At the bookstore and I was looking at Life & Style.  This magazine usually rips JP but on the boyfriend report card they gave him a B+.  It says...has bad boy Juan changed for good?  An eyewitness saw him dote on girlfriend Nikki Ferrell at Bali's Mulia Resort:  "he brought her food to the table at each meal so she didn't have to get up!"

I am hoping the CT was good for them!

I watched Dick at Night with Couples therapy cast and it sure was funny. They all seem to like each other a lot. I am anxious to see upcoming episodes of both. Evel Dick already apologized for his comments in the confessionals. I think Couples Therapy has helped them. It seems like Nikki does want to move with him but just wants some type of "commitment". He says he wants them to move in together. So I'm hoping it was a success. Nikki also commented on why she shut down her twitter account.
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:09 pm

Nikki mentioned that JPG treats her like a "princess". And we saw several photos of JPG feeding Nikki giggling and bringing her food. IMO, their main issues is communication.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:12 pm

JPG is still in KC. He's currently in Kauffman stadium. Both has been so quite and no IG post so far.

Juan Pablo Galavis™ @JuanPaGalavis · 45s
Los @whitesox me AGARRARON hablando PAJITA con @AvisailGarcia del @MuseodeBeisbol de Venezuela...

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 70 BxnPzmxCAAE9PrZ

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:15 pm

There are 2 separAte pictures of JP at KC airport today. I did not see anything whether Nikki is with him or not. JP is tagged in one and the other one was posted by "shelbbrunk".

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:21 pm

Saw JP tagged in a pic on Instagram and it says on this day last year was the first night of the bachelor so it's been one year since JP and Nikki met.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:35 pm

I saw JP was up at 6AM to be on a TV show. It looks like it might have been a Spanish based show. He posted an Instagram of tire.

I saw that post too about it being a year ago today for first rose ceremony.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:06 pm

I found the show, Un nuevo dia, where they are talking and cooking. They are talking a bit too fast for me to catch everything.
http://msnlatino.telemundo.com/shows/Un_Nuevo_Dia/video/receta-de-alcachofas-rellenas/6a018629-f444-4b08-affa-53b39e580dcd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

+33
Alanna
gurlbrit
klarson79
livelife
kaydeelove
luvlady345
nutty1
DKWillis
eliza3
umngirl
Linds911