SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Godisgood - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by marriedtoabaritone Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:47 pm

Chris is too cute. Love his tweet to Wetpaint!

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Godisgood - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by brittany4400 Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:11 pm

After two completely unromantic proposals in a row on this show,IMO, I had to change my avi back to Chris and Des. It's almost unfair to any future contestants on this show to compete with Chris. Nothing will top how sweet their FRC was.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:17 pm

brittany4400 wrote:After two completely unromantic proposals in a row on this show,IMO, I had to change my avi back to Chris and Des. It's almost unfair to any future contestants on this show to compete with Chris. Nothing will top how sweet their FRC was.

I watched it a couple of times last week, hadn't seen it since her season ended. It was the best, there weren't any retakes on that one IMO That was from the heart, from both of them.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:After two completely unromantic proposals in a row on this show,IMO, I had to change my avi back to Chris and Des. It's almost unfair to any future contestants on this show to compete with Chris. Nothing will top how sweet their FRC was.

I watched it a couple of times last week, hadn't seen it since her season ended. It was the best, there weren't any retakes on that one IMO That was from the heart, from both of them.

The truth has been spoken!  :yes: :yes: :yes: seeing hearts seeing hearts seeing hearts 
ITA GA!..Only what comes from the hearts can touch the hearts (of the viewers) :sprinklehearts :sprinklehearts :sprinklehearts

Britt!. :WAVEY: ..exciting times ahead!  :wedding  :swinginglove  heartbeat 

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:44 pm

Love this pic so much!  beatingheart beatingheart 

I just hope they don't go on a dry spell of Bach weddings after passing on Des and Chris. His vows will be heart-melting perfection.  :Nod: 

Godisgood - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:40 pm

bleuberry wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:  After two completely unromantic proposals in a row on this show,IMO, I had to change my avi back to Chris and Des. It's almost unfair to any future contestants on this show to compete with Chris. Nothing will top how sweet their FRC was.

Love this pic so much!  beatingheart beatingheart 

I just hope they don't go on a dry spell of Bach weddings after passing on Des and Chris. His vows will be heart-melting perfection.  :Nod: 
Even if they don't televise the entire wedding, I still think ABC will have cameras there and we will see footage somehow. I don't see how they could pass up one of their success stories entirely.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:46 pm

I am so glad & relieved to know that I'm not the only one who still watches THAT proposal every other week & still get all weepy every time! It remains the most genuine & most heartfelt in my books!---then again -maybe I'm just biased :cutesmile!: Can't wait for the wedding!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:27 pm

Desiree Hartsock
Who knew that a goat cheese, almond butter, bacon and jam sandwich could be SO good! #FoodieFriday #Portland @pbjsgrilledcom

Godisgood - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Burdette Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:11 pm

http://www.weddingwire.com/weddings/2572260/wedding_new_website#!/website/63654 FYI!!

Burdette

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:28 pm

Burdette thanks. Can't wait to see Chris dressed up in his friend's wedding party.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Burdette Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:39 pm

It will be fun to see if the fellows wear purple at this wedding, too! :yes: 

Burdette

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:57 pm

Des is looking super fit.  :yes: 

deshartsock
It's wedding time! Loving my @donnamorgan_nyc dress against this blue wall... And not to mention that @chrisrsiegfried is looking pretty dapper! #chandshirewedding

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

+50
islandgirl
provenceguy
Jolena
Rolly
Maggenzm