SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 29 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:59 pm

I love her designs. They are gorgeous, and very conservative. IMO so much better than strapless that a lot of brides chose to wear. She has amazing talent!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 29 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Maggenzm Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I love her designs. They are gorgeous, and very conservative. IMO so much better than strapless that a lot of brides chose to wear. She has amazing talent!

Me too, some people look better on these than strapsless IMO. Yes, she is very talented and got a support of a great man, she ll go very far.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:10 am

The back of that last dress is stunning!!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:08 am

Garabato wrote:
Shannon Hurd ‏@VOWSeditor. 3 h.

More from @DesHartsock with @MaggieSottero collection, live at the #NationalBridalMarketChicago

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 29 Byrus310

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 29 Byrush10

This is my favorite out of the bunch. I think, this style is very fluttering for chesty women than sleeveless one, no need to keep pulling. The back is very beautiful too.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:34 am

^IMO, I don't always find this style flattering on larger-chested women. My former roommate tried on this style and it didn't look good on her at all. I have seen it look better on flatter girls than those with large chests.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 29 87b72b10 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 29 86669110 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 29 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:38 am

It will be so much fun to see the dresses she will be wearing at the wedding/reception. These ones are gorgeous, I wonder what she has saved for herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:48 am

umngirl wrote:^IMO, I don't always find this style flattering on larger-chested women. My former roommate tried on this style and it didn't look good on her at all. I have seen it look better on flatter girls than those with large chests.

But, the girl on the photo is full chested and it looks gorgeous on her IMO.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:13 am

Maggenzm wrote:
umngirl wrote:^IMO, I don't always find this style flattering on larger-chested women. My former roommate tried on this style and it didn't look good on her at all. I have seen it look better on flatter girls than those with large chests.

I think she only looks full chested. There's a difference between looking it and actually being it.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 29 87b72b10 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 29 86669110 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 29 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:17 am

Bet Renee sent this to her, what else are friends for?  giggling

deshartsock 
Can't wait to get home to my sexy mud man tomorrow! @chrisrsiegfried #tough #mudder So sad I couldn't be there for the action! 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 29 34ngwo3

:fanningfan

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:59 am

umngirl wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

I think she only looks full chested. There's a difference between looking it and actually being it.

As a very full chested girl, the problem with the beautiful open back is that it can make it hard to find enough support in the front. That girl looks full chested with a device that probably pulls them together and makes them look bigger.

It is a lovely dress, but if you have large, real breasts it might not be as flattering.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:17 am

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 29 BywOf52IcAAjV_N

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:20 am

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 29 By0DVOhCUAA1EiS

LOL....i tend to think Des likes to sleep more than partying.... giggling

Havent been on here in ages....I keep hoping someone would drop the exciting Wedding news bomb! laugh out loud Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

+50
islandgirl
provenceguy
Jolena
Rolly
Maggenzm