SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Godisgood - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 39 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Maggenzm Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:14 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Until I hear that either wedding has been picked up by the franchise and is in the planning, I don't understand how it can be assumed one couple's wedding is being picked up and the other is not.  
Is there something I have missed? 
It seems like the supposition of Josh/MEandI's wedding being picked up by the franchise has been given truth to it and I have never seen this. 
Did I miss something?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! clapping!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Godisgood - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 39 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Maggenzm Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:19 pm

soccermom333 wrote:I understand why they are choosing josh and andi over them.  Not Andi and Josh's fault at all.   It is sad because chris and Des have been waiting for ABC.  Does not mean Jodi's love is greater, just ABC wants to televise them.  Des and chris have moved on!  ;)

I adore chris and Des and it is about time.  They have waited around for ABC long enough.  Smiley

Please enlighten me, I don't understand.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:31 pm

Perhaps discussion of other couples can be handled in their respective threads. 
I hate to be a buzz kill, but I hate to see the topic go off course, to a debate on another couple. 
Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:33 pm

Ask and you shall receive, my 2 favorite guys are going to meet!

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried 3h3 hours ago
@jmurbulldog rumor has it we will be shaking hands and kissing babies tonight.
Expand
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:43 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Perhaps discussion of other couples can be handled in their respective threads. 
I hate to be a buzz kill, but I hate to see the topic go off course, to a debate on another couple. 
Thanks.

Sorry about that, I don't want to start an argument. You see I love Josh and Andi and want their wedding to be televise too. Both couple are my fave, so I can't chose. It just bug me when people imply Chres aint good enough. The only reason not to televise is if Chres didn't want it. So, I am waiting to hear them said that.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:10 pm

Maggenzm wrote:Ask and you shall receive, my 2 favorite guys are going to meet!

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried  3h3 hours ago
Expand

Nice. Maybe we'll get a pic of the two. I figured they'd attend The Knot gala. Some reporter tweeted she'd be interviewing Andi and Des today.

Godisgood - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:53 pm

^^I think they will get along really well. They both have a great sense of humor and they don't take themselves too seriously. Hoping for pictures too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:17 pm

Glow worm wrote:^^I think they will get along really well. They both have a great sense of humor and they don't take themselves too seriously. Hoping for pictures too!

But of course, they are my fave. They positive, funny, kind, and very easy going. Win, win. Can't wait for the pictures.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Burdette Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:39 pm

Expand

Chris' sense of humor here! Like a political race, shaking hands and kissing babies!! :yes:

Burdette

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:41 pm

Josh responded that he can't wait, exciting!

On another note, Chris posted a pic of himself posing with the statue of liberty behind him. Someone commented:

jacksontraylor55: Thanks for signing my baseball cards
chrisrsiegfried: @jacksontraylor55 you're welcome!
acksontraylor55: You wrote a great letter too I appreciated it good luck @chrisrsiegfried

So I was curious and visited his website, turns out he had a bunch of Chris' old baseball cards and sent them to him, Chris signed them and sent them back to him. Thought that was very sweet of him. Here's the short blurb the fan wrote.

A good return from former Cubs Minor Leaguer Chris Siegfried. If this name sounds familiar but you can't quite put your finger on why it might be because he had won the season nine of The Bachelorette and got engaged to Desiree Hartsock. I know him as a Chicago Cub. I have had the Daytona Teamset card forever and I finally sent to him. He signed these in 7 days c/o his home in Seattle. He also added in a great letter along with signing my cards and there are some new designs here too. Chris is now a part time model and mortgage broker. Chris also added in a letter along with signing my cards. Thanks Chris and good luck.

Here are a few, click this link to see the rest. Cutie Chris!

Godisgood - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 39 IMAG1971

Godisgood - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 39 IMAG1966

Godisgood - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:45 pm

Chris is such a sweetie. He and Des might be the mostly genuinely sweet and flat out nice couple to come out of this franchise. Don't mean that as an insult to any of the others, just these two are so sweet without any sarcasm that I have ever seen.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:01 pm

Burdette wrote:

Expand

Chris' sense of humor here! Like a political race, shaking hands and kissing babies!! :yes:

Josh response

Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog 4h4 hours ago
@ChrisRSiegfried can't wait!
Expand
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

+50
islandgirl
provenceguy
Jolena
Rolly
Maggenzm