SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 5 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:42 am

bleuberry wrote:
umngirl wrote:^She was the PR person who put together the swag bags for SeanCat's wedding party. She also arranges some of their promo work and gets them freebies from brands. My guess is she is working on similar swag bags for their wedding.

Thanks! Was just coming back to post after looking at her IG.

And her company's twitter account tweeted this today:

Cabral Edwards MGMT ‏@CEMManagement
If you've watched our Bridal partnerships in the past, you know exactly what to expect for our next project w/ Desiree Hartsock.

thanks for the heads up umngirl and bleu...does it automatically mean another TV wedding, for Des?

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 5 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by soccermom333 Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:49 am

bleuberry wrote:
umngirl wrote:^She was the PR person who put together the swag bags for SeanCat's wedding party. She also arranges some of their promo work and gets them freebies from brands. My guess is she is working on similar swag bags for their wedding.

If you've watched our Bridal partnerships in the past, you know exactly what to expect for our next project w/ Desiree Hartsock.

Yay you two were right. So nice they still have the PR person helping them. I wonder who will be in Des's wedding party??? So happy for them and can't wait to at least get some pictures.... maybe a shoot in People magazine. I still hope ABC at least films part of their wedding. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:14 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

thanks for the heads up umngirl and bleu...does it automatically mean another TV wedding,  for Des?

IMHO it doesn't signal anything in terms of televised or not. Just means they are getting some freebies from some brands.

I don't want to be a downer for you guys, but the fact that they have had public parties already and Des mentions a Bachelorette party soon, yet their has been no announcement from the network makes me think ABC isn't involved. They don't like couples to talk about weddings or really have public wedding related activities (like a bridal shower for example) until a date has been made public.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 5 87b72b10 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 5 86669110 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:08 am

Yeah, I still think they're doing their own weddimg and the publicist is helping with it somehow. Very very unlikely at this point that ABC is televising it.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:12 am

bleuberry wrote:Yeah, I still think they're doing their own weddimg and the publicist is helping with it somehow. Very very unlikely at this point that ABC is televising it.

I agree, but it is time and they waited around for ABC long enough. Time to move forward. Still so happy for them. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:20 am

umngirl wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

thanks for the heads up umngirl and bleu...does it automatically mean another TV wedding,  for Des?

IMHO it doesn't signal anything in terms of televised or not. Just means they are getting some freebies from some brands.

I don't want to be a downer for you guys, but the fact that they have had public parties already and Des mentions a Bachelorette party soon, yet their has been no announcement from the network makes me think ABC isn't involved. They don't like couples to talk about weddings or really have public wedding related activities (like a bridal shower for example) until a date has been made public.

Gotcha. thanks for filling us in...i am okay with a private wedding..just hoping we 'll get to see tonz of pics and the wedding ceremony video  Praying 

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:34 pm

FYI, Des and Chris are heading to Cali today or sometime over the weekend based on her IG post a few weeks ago. Her line of bridal gowns with Maggie Sottero are going to debut at The Knot's LA Couture Show next weekend Aug 24-25. This is a busy and big week for her, I'm glad Chris will be there supporting her and I'm sure he's very proud. And of course we get pics and probably interviews too!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:39 pm

bleuberry wrote:FYI, Des and Chris are heading to Cali today or sometime over the weekend based on her IG post a few weeks ago. Her line of bridal gowns with Maggie Sottero are going to debut at The Knot's LA Couture Show next weekend Aug 24-25. This is a busy and big week for her, I'm glad Chris will be there supporting her and I'm sure he's very proud. And of course we get pics and probably interviews too!

smileyyay  :Thanktwo bleu!... rock . this is gonna be an exciting week for Chres and for us!...Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:46 pm

Yes, and what better way to get publicity for her new line than to announce her wedding date at the show?  giggling Hint hint, nudge nudge...

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:02 pm

bleuberry wrote:Yes, and what better way to get publicity for her new line than to announce her wedding date at the show?  giggling Hint hint, nudge nudge...

laugh out loud..you could be right. Sorry i havent been catching up, Is there any confirmation if Chres would make any announcement on BIP Finale?...and pls refresh my memory, when will it be? (i need to mark my schedule to watch at the tail end... giggling ). TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:21 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

Yay you two were right.  So nice they still have the PR person helping them.  I wonder who will be in Des's wedding party???  So happy for them and can't wait to at least get some pictures.... maybe a shoot in People magazine.  I still hope ABC at least films part of their wedding.  ;)

Des's Wedding Party: I would think all those girls at her bridal shower, plus her sisters-in-law (Ahna and Nate's wife). According to Chris' corner, I think it is sooner than January.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:23 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Yeah, I still think they're doing their own weddimg and the publicist is helping with it somehow. Very very unlikely at this point that ABC is televising it.

I agree, but it is time and they waited around for ABC long enough.  Time to move forward.  Still so happy for them.  Smiley

Yep, time to move forward!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

+50
islandgirl
provenceguy
Jolena
Rolly
Maggenzm