SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 66 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by bleuberry Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:02 pm

ivemaria31 wrote:What did they do on chris bday at 8th. Des was kinda mum about that. She did not post anythIng:(

His birthday is this Friday, December 12th.

Love - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 66 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Love - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 66 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by bleuberry Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:23 am

Very pretty, I love these earrings! I wonder which ones she's wearing for her wedding.

deshartsock
These Grace earrings are one of my favorite @desireeforkvbijou pieces @kvbijou and I designed!! ・・・
Here's a lil sneak peek at our Look book  #desireeforkvbijou #graceearrings

Love - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 66 10848128_1535018100074291_1759060768_n

Love - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 66 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:07 am

Oh those are lovely! She's beautiful in that pic!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jul2201 Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:17 pm

I saw the girl that Des made a wedding dress for earlier this year had posted a video of her wedding. Don´t know how to bring it over or if the video really belongs here, but I just wanted to say that "Wow", Des is really talented. The dress was absolutely gorgeous (and the video was so sweet). Can not wait to see the one she has designed for herself!

jul2201

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:24 pm

jul2201 wrote:I saw the girl that Des made a wedding dress for earlier this year had posted a video of her wedding. Don´t know how to bring it over or if the video really belongs here, but I just wanted to say that "Wow", Des is really talented. The dress was absolutely gorgeous (and the video was so sweet). Can not wait to see the one she has designed for herself!

I saw it too, pretty dress! And funny way of coming to be, the bride was a fan and tweeted Des about her (jokingly) making her dress, Des tweeted her back and the rest, as they say, is history!

Love - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 66 IMG_0065

Love - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 66 IMG_0110

Love - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 66 IMG_0113

Love - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 66 IMG_0117

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:44 pm

Gorgeous! I love her dress. I'm not a fan of strapless, so this one is a yes

What a great story about how the bride got her dress. It was a win win for both of them. They have always interacted with their fans on SM, this time it really paid off for this fan!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:39 pm

bleuberry wrote:
jul2201 wrote:I saw the girl that Des made a wedding dress for earlier this year had posted a video of her wedding. Don´t know how to bring it over or if the video really belongs here, but I just wanted to say that "Wow", Des is really talented. The dress was absolutely gorgeous (and the video was so sweet). Can not wait to see the one she has designed for herself!

I saw it too, pretty dress! And funny way of coming to be, the bride was a fan and tweeted Des about her (jokingly) making her dress, Des tweeted her back and the rest, as they say, is history!

Love - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 66 IMG_0065

Love - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 66 IMG_0110

Love - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 66 IMG_0113

Love - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 66 IMG_0117

Wow! what a beautiful dress? I can only imagine what her wedding dress will be like, stunning, I bet. And I don't think its going to be strapless. I have never seeing Des wear strapless, except for bridesmaid. Has anybody?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:45 pm

I like the dress, my only concern with Des's designs are for girls with bigger chests. The open back is beautiful, but if you need the bra for support isn't so good. I would like to see her use that creativity to work for someone who has a larger chest too.

I do agree the dress is lovely and Des is really coming into her own. I think she and Chris have really brought out the best in each other.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:54 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I like the dress, my only concern with Des's designs are for girls with bigger chests.  The open back is beautiful, but if you need the bra for support isn't so good.  I would like to see her use that creativity to work for someone who has a larger chest too.

I do agree the dress is lovely and Des is really coming into her own.  I think she and Chris have really brought out the best in each other.

ITA about the bolded, they are what you call a true match like a hand in a clove type of thing. Regarding the big chests girls style, I think she can do it if requested, she did work for a + size wedding gown place, right. People can always ask her about that.

Last edited by Maggenzm on Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:21 pm

She credits the Plus size company she worked for in her latest blog. She is extremely grateful for them giving her the opportunity to work there. It sounds like she has a lot of experience in that area.

I would think anyone who is larger wouldn't want an open back like that and with her previous experience would be able to give the future bride the right options. JMHO

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:32 pm

Gold lame' bridesmaids dresses. Hmmm.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:39 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Gold lame' bridesmaids dresses. Hmmm.

The bride always needs to look better than the bridesmaids. cantstopl
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

+50
islandgirl
provenceguy
Jolena
Rolly
Maggenzm