SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 77 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:22 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I love that the couple is keeping it private and quiet. It's personal to them and their loved ones. Smiley

Yes, me too because that is what THEY always wanted. Seancat and the other couples were different. Not so sure Des and Chris would have passed on a televised wedding if it was offered though. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 77 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:30 pm

Even though personally, the last thing I would ever want would be a televised anything, I have to believe unless the couple does not need the $ and can pay for their own wedding, it would be in their best interest to have it televised. 
If they don't care about the $, can pay for their own celebration --then go for the personal/private route.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:37 pm

Happy New Year everyone!
From what we have gleaned over a period of time from the couples who declined, I don't think money was the reason they declined, but more of the fact that one couple has a very young child and the other genuinely  had a previous commitment.  Or they simply did not want to be a part of some float, which is perfectly fine...they do not have to jump at the whims of the Firm, paid or not, money is not the only consideration or everything, IMO
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by jul2201 Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:45 pm

I am so excited for Des and Chris. They both look so happy and in love. Love that we don't know much yet, and that they are keeping it private. Isn't that what they always wanted? And I am really looking forward to seeing the pictures and hopefully a video afterwards.

jul2201

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:01 pm

bleuberry wrote:I didn't really expect it to be about anyone except farmer Chris, so I'm not at all surprised.

I know the Sutters and Mesnicks have their kids with them (minus Riley) and I'm not sure if ABC paid to fly them all out, but it'd be a nice incentive to spend some family time in California. Des and Chris get to take care of some wedding stuff and enjoy a few extra days away, I'm not too sad for them. Hugesmile But I'm in freezing Toronto, so... giggling

:yes: It's all about the farmer Chris, and I can't wait to see his choice.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:15 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Yes, me too because that is what THEY always wanted.  Seancat and the other couples were different.  Not so sure Des and Chris would have passed on a televised wedding if it was offered though.  ;)

Des has always said when asked in the media, she wasn't sure that she'd want their wedding televised, that they prefer to keep it intimate with 125 people or so. So whether they were asked or not by TPTB, IMO they are doing it their way, just like they've been saying all this time. If they did choose to televise it, it wouldn't be any different than the other couples accepting a televised wedding.

jul2201 wrote:I am so excited for Des and Chris. They both look so happy and in love. Love that we don't know much yet, and that they are keeping it private. Isn't that what they always wanted? And I am really looking forward to seeing the pictures and hopefully a video afterwards.

I am too! Holly/Blake Emily/Tyler and others had beautiful video's made of their wedding. I'm sure we'll get to see the same from Des/Chris.

Des has years of experience working in the bridal industry. I'm sure she's going to make sure everything is perfect, including no leaked details.

Here's an article where she says just that, they want to keep the details private as long as possible. I'll copy this to the Bridal thread.

bizjournals

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jul2201 Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:20 pm

Thank you! Loved reading that. And I am 100 % sure the wedding is going to be soooo beautiful!Smiley

jul2201

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:39 pm

Fan pic, and probably the last I'll bring over from the parade.

Dez and Chris responding really well to my screams of "DEZZZZ!!!"

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 77 10890679_846573438717815_597375923_n

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 77 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:43 pm

jul2201 wrote:Thank you! Loved reading that. And I am 100 % sure the wedding is going to be soooo beautiful!Smiley

Me too! Des will be beautiful and Chris soooo handsome!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:45 pm

Nice pic!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:10 pm

sarahherron
Just a coupla Colorado girls tappin the Rockies at the #RoseBowl game. #GoDucks!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 77 10890736_1619461264941461_1033403341_n

deshartsock
#RoseBowl no zoom. Best way to spend New Years Day.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 77 10903222_908808332476702_90249242_n

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 77 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:45 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I love that the couple is keeping it private and quiet. It's personal to them and their loved ones. Smiley

Yes, me too because that is what THEY always wanted.  Seancat and the other couples were different.  Not so sure Des and Chris would have passed on a televised wedding if it was offered though.  ;)

I told you so! No TV wedding, and I am more happy they have decided to keep it private and personal for their family and friends. Exactly, the way it should be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

+50
islandgirl
provenceguy
Jolena
Rolly
Maggenzm