SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 57 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:22 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Per GA
I could care less who she choose, I didn't want any of these guys chosen by her.
This^^^ :yes: 
It will be interesting to see where all three (MeandI, Josh and Nick) are 2 yrs from now.

I will laugh my *** off if Nikki and JPG stay together longer than Andi and Josh.  I don't think Andi is mature enough to be married and put someone else's feelings above her own.  Josh may toe the company line now and say that Andi sleeping with Nick 2 nights before she slept with him is water under the bridge, but trust me, deep down in the recesses of his grey matter that little nugget will sit and fester. I hope for Josh's sake that he doesn't rush into this marriage with Andi.  I hope he takes his time and really gets to know Andi first.  

I think the worst thing any couple from this show could do would be to rush into marriage. I don't really see either of these couples lasting but we'll see. Sometimes the f2 gets a better deal so am hoping Nick is like some of my other favorites.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 57 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by stuckinsc Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:43 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Josh does it for Andi period.  She is MADLY in love.  They are adorable and soooo  happy and I am happy for them, as well as their families.  Smiley  Can't wait for the wedding and I still wish happiness for all the men from her show.

Smiley

SM, this is a great post.  Just maybe more on topic for the J&A discussion thread.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:03 am

charriotoffire wrote:
Josh and Andi are blissfully happy that they still NEED to take potshots at someone who already stopped talking about them.  

Even the interviewers know they will get a reaction so they still ask the question.  Andi can talk crap about Nick for however and how long she wants,  fact is he still affects her in a way that nobody in her season could.  Josh should be bothered  by now, cause the only interesting thing anybody can ask about him is 1. his brother  2. and Nick.  And the fact that his fiance slept with someone they both hate right before he proposed.  Sounds like a fairy tale love story you can tell your future children.

**Edited** There was plenty of interesting, fun (non Nick & Aaron) stuff talked about, particularly in the longer one. The Nick references came from the hosts and Josh's answers were brief. Andi made two little subtle jabs yes, but she hardly was dwelling on Nick with either interview. And by the way, the radio interviews they did were hosted by friends of theirs, so that's a little different than just seeking out any media forum they can find to stay in the limelight. In fact, if they really wanted all the media attention they would be doing things in LA, like DWTS. But instead they are staying in Atlanta, focusing on each other, their families, and friends. I think Nick, Josh and Andi are all moving on.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Criticizing fellow members is not allowed, Mod.)

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:51 am

Acrunch wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I think he had to do the media tour.  I don't know that TPTB are making Josh and Andi do interviews at this point.  Especially not with Atlanta radio.  Maybe if it was Ryan Seacrest.

Ok got it, any excuse for Nick....  It's noted...

IKR?  Lol.

Did Nick have to write a blog too?  deadhorse 

It's Sean blog. Has anyone asked Sean if he invited Nick to write or Nick solicited it to Sean? I am serious.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:42 am

SueSt wrote:
mindless wrote:
ironcat wrote:
I doubt Andi's behavior is being viewed as being a "sore winner" by most of the fans out there.  By people who already don't like her?  Certainly.   But since talking about Nick is only one of many topics that the interviewers have been discussing with her and Josh, whatever comments she is making about Nick, however derogatory, are just small insignificant blips.  OTOH, the only reason that Nick got as much post show media interest as he did was because of the sex bomb, so of course it was the only subject all the interviewers were interested in discussing with him, and as such, had he taken an aggressively resentful attitude in his interviews about what happened, he would have come across as nothing more than a sore loser IMO.  And therein lies the difference.

Well of course fans of Andi don't mind her comments about Nick, since they agree with her, but for people on the fence, they do say something about her.

I'm not sure what your point is exactly. That Nick actually hates Andi and Josh, but can't admit to it, because he'd be seen as a sore loser? We can't know what he really thinks precisely because he's been smart about his comments regarding them. It's all assumptions. However, we don't need to assume what Andi thinks, since she's made it clear repeatedly and is still making it clear weeks later. That is the difference. And it is a bit contradictory that she claims they're over it and it's in the past, yet she's still making snippy comments. You would think he did something way worse than confirm something that was already heavily implied, and that she claims to not be ashamed of. He didn't break her heart or lead her on. Why all the hate?

Mindless, are you a lawyer??
Your ability to present a clear, concise and convincing argument are incredibly impressive.
True to the bolded; Andi can't let it go.
Like the lawyer she is, she still looking to win her argument, but the jury is definitely still hung...

Also want to respond to ironcat's comment....
I actually liked Andi throughtout the season (didn't see JPG's season) and definitely thought she was in love with Nick, despite her protests.
I have no problem with her choosing Josh or even saying she was not in love with Nick (although I personally wouldn't believe her).
My issue is with the way she treated Nick, a man that was in love with her... She slept with him and then proceeded to treat him with coldness and disdain. So, yeah, I'd call her a sore winner.  

Funny enough I was out with a few people recently who are more casual viewers of the show and naturally, we were talking about it. (They were pumping me for info regarding the next season since they consider me the reality queen and we started talking about finale and the AFTR and some of the stuff that has happened post show.) Some were fans of Andi after JPab's season and a couple were neutral and two of us not such fans. Even just watching the season (forget about the post show interviews, tweets, etc), none of them had a favourable opinion of her. I was particularly interested in the ones who had been fans and asked them why the change. The general consensus was that they thought she lacked compassion/empathy. The whole Eric thing started the change of opinion and then her behaviour at the AFTR sealed the deal. And most of these people were not particularly fans of Nick.

I obviously tend to overanalyze the show and who does what to whom and why (else I wouldn't spend so much time here), but these folks just watch the show and generally take things at face value and yet that they all seemed to have reached a similar consensus. One of them particularly stated that it is the job of the lead to have this "why didn't things work out" conversation with the F2 at the AFTR and she didn't understand why Andi couldn't have been like other leads before and just been more gracious about things...before the sex talk even came about. I don't know, maybe it is just our age, but I just found it very interesting.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:58 am

Kashathediva wrote:Per GA
I could care less who she choose, I didn't want any of these guys chosen by her.
This^^^ :yes: 
It will be interesting to see where all three (MeandI, Josh and Nick) are 2 yrs from now.

clapping! 

Yup. Opinions change...sometimes quickly and sometimes it takes a bit of time. The whole Brad I fiasco that went from one extreme to the next. Jason/Melissa/Molly. And then there is my persona favourite that I remember so fondly...Emily and Jeff and the lovefest that was.  :vomit: 

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:28 am

do I have anything to add to all of this? hmmm...

I think all 3 (and more people that were involved in this game) have moved on ...
some just more lighthearted than others.

I think Nick is far away from being preoccupied with what happened ... he did his part, paid his share, got off his chest what he wanted (and people can find whatever explanation they like for those actions), found his peace and is living his life ... with new found "public image" ... and is aware to be known and judged and observed and followed by many ... and since i never hided my "admiration" for his intelligence and wit, he will (if he hasn't already) find his way how to deal with this all and he knows how to communicate his point of view just fine (so no need for PR, since he is a salesman himself ... I do love when things that some see as faults others can turn into their advantage) ...
now the bigger issue and the new wave of discussion will be his new "dating" life ... who he will be seen with, who he will talk to, take photos with ... gossip, gossip and maybe some straight written facts (if we'll be lucky to be given). New critics on horizon for any woman that comes near him. New and old critics for every "publicly noticed" action he continues to make along the way.

Oh Nick, since this is a discussion thread ... expect negativity... the best I can offer you is my wish that you don't stumble in the dark. May light shine on you.  👋

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:35 am

Laudergirl wrote:
charriotoffire wrote:
Josh and Andi are blissfully happy that they still NEED to take potshots at someone who already stopped talking about them.  

Even the interviewers know they will get a reaction so they still ask the question.  Andi can talk crap about Nick for however and how long she wants,  fact is he still affects her in a way that nobody in her season could.  Josh should be bothered  by now, cause the only interesting thing anybody can ask about him is 1. his brother  2. and Nick.  And the fact that his fiance slept with someone they both hate right before he proposed.  Sounds like a fairy tale love story you can tell your future children.

**Edited** There was plenty of interesting, fun (non Nick & Aaron) stuff talked about, particularly in the longer one. The Nick references came from the hosts and Josh's answers were brief. Andi made two little subtle jabs yes, but she hardly was dwelling on Nick with either interview. And by the way, the radio interviews they did were hosted by friends of theirs, so that's a little different than just seeking out any media forum they can find to stay in the limelight. In fact, if they really wanted all the media attention they would be doing things in LA, like DWTS. But instead they are staying in Atlanta, focusing on each other, their families, and friends. I think Nick, Josh and Andi are all moving on.

clapping!    Good Post

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Modified quote.)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:06 pm

charriotoffire wrote:There's nothing interesting about Andi and Josh  aka  "The Cad and the Brat".  They NEED to talk about Nick to generate a little interest. The wall of texts in this forum is not about their heartwarming, cutesy inspirational relationship nor its about the humility of this couple.  They needed to talk about Nick otherwise, there was nothing to talk about but the fact that she chose Josh cause he lives nearby and he's a former jock, the end.

...this should be my signature...

Nick didn't do anything wrong by asking a very very valid question. In my POV, he didnt misbehave at all. His question is the most real thing ever to come out of this fakest fake season.   If Josh was the bachelor and she the F2, and he  slept with her before getting unceremoniously dumped, Andi would probably mobilize the National Organization of Women and would get interviewed left and right because she was led on and was 'taken advantage' of.   Cause we all know Andi is always right and you are stupid if you question her because she is the model of integrity and superior to us all.

Excellent post. I totally agree!  clapping! clapping! clapping! 

Yep, she's a grown-ass woman and has the right to sleep with whomever she pleases, and she can even let it be insinuated on a national TV show. But she should not be questioned verbally about her actions? Because she's such a great role model for young women of today? And she can call the man she chose to have sex with a dick? Parents even let their young daughters take pictures with her wearing her "darling" white see-through romper with her bra half uncovered and shorts cut up to her kazoo--at the mall? Professional? Excellent role model, not. Is this how you get your job back as Ass. DA in Atlanta? Oh, yes. "She's the model of integrity and superior to all of us." Besides, she's engaged to an ex jock who has a "famous" brother. All bow down...it's MeAndi!

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:14 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:Josh does it for Andi period.  She is MADLY in love.  They are adorable and soooo  happy and I am happy for them, as well as their families.  Smiley  Can't wait for the wedding and I still wish happiness for all the men from her show.

Smiley

SM, this is a great post.  Just maybe more on topic for the J&A discussion thread.

Soccermom I agreee…. especially since upthread it was mentioned that neither Andi/Josh or Nikki/Juan would make it
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:21 pm

Beader! Too funny! She's obviously more concerned with being "sexy" than a good role model.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:04 pm

Sprite wrote:
SueSt wrote:
mindless wrote:

Well of course fans of Andi don't mind her comments about Nick, since they agree with her, but for people on the fence, they do say something about her.

I'm not sure what your point is exactly. That Nick actually hates Andi and Josh, but can't admit to it, because he'd be seen as a sore loser? We can't know what he really thinks precisely because he's been smart about his comments regarding them. It's all assumptions. However, we don't need to assume what Andi thinks, since she's made it clear repeatedly and is still making it clear weeks later. That is the difference. And it is a bit contradictory that she claims they're over it and it's in the past, yet she's still making snippy comments. You would think he did something way worse than confirm something that was already heavily implied, and that she claims to not be ashamed of. He didn't break her heart or lead her on. Why all the hate?

Mindless, are you a lawyer??
Your ability to present a clear, concise and convincing argument are incredibly impressive.
True to the bolded; Andi can't let it go.
Like the lawyer she is, she still looking to win her argument, but the jury is definitely still hung...

Also want to respond to ironcat's comment....
I actually liked Andi throughtout the season (didn't see JPG's season) and definitely thought she was in love with Nick, despite her protests.
I have no problem with her choosing Josh or even saying she was not in love with Nick (although I personally wouldn't believe her).
My issue is with the way she treated Nick, a man that was in love with her... She slept with him and then proceeded to treat him with coldness and disdain. So, yeah, I'd call her a sore winner.  

Funny enough I was out with a few people recently who are more casual viewers of the show and naturally, we were talking about it. (They were pumping me for info regarding the next season since they consider me the reality queen and we started talking about finale and the AFTR and some of the stuff that has happened post show.) Some were fans of Andi after JPab's season and a couple were neutral and two of us not such fans. Even just watching the season (forget about the post show interviews, tweets, etc), none of them had a favourable opinion of her. I was particularly interested in the ones who had been fans and asked them why the change. The general consensus was that they thought she lacked compassion/empathy. The whole Eric thing started the change of opinion and then her behaviour at the AFTR sealed the deal. And most of these people were not particularly fans of Nick.

I obviously tend to overanalyze the show and who does what to whom and why (else I wouldn't spend so much time here), but these folks just watch the show and generally take things at face value and yet that they all seemed to have reached a similar consensus. One of them particularly stated that it is the job of the lead to have this "why didn't things work out" conversation with the F2 at the AFTR and she didn't understand why Andi couldn't have been like other leads before and just been more gracious about things...before the sex talk even came about. I don't know, maybe it is just our age, but I just found it very interesting.

That is interesting, Sprite. I was one of those Andi fans whose opinion changed as the season wore on but mostly during the finale.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+68
mathwiz37
Amberish
Relalou
IrishGal
eliza3