SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Millaa Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:34 am

Hi I'm have read in this forum for couple weeks, but the first time im post her. That pic you talking about fr.o.m. Yesterday I saved it Smiley but I don't know how to post it ??

Millaa

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Kaltie Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:04 am

Millaa wrote:Hi I'm have read in this forum for couple weeks, but the first time im post her. That pic you talking about fr.o.m. Yesterday I saved it Smiley but I don't know how to post it ??

Upload it here http://tinypic.com/ and copy the link! Smiley An easy way!

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Millaa Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:13 am

Kaltie wrote:
Millaa wrote:Hi I'm have read in this forum for couple weeks, but the first time im post her. That pic you talking about fr.o.m. Yesterday I saved it Smiley but I don't know how to post it ??

Upload it here http://tinypic.com/ and copy the link! Smiley An easy way!

Thank you Smiley

Millaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Millaa Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:14 am

http://sv.tinypic.com/r/vd1jk8/8

Millaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:16 am

@AndiDorfman: Happy 30th Birthday @jmurbulldog. I love you more than I can say in 140 characters! http://t.co/3UMcNJ8I72

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 4 Image25

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by emptysquares Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:17 am

andi_dorfman
4 minutes ago
Happy 30th Birthday to my love who keeps me laughing all the time! So thankful to have you in my life and can't wait to marry you! You are the best! Love you to the moon and back! @joshmurray11

emptysquares

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:18 am

Ahh what a cute message!! They're so sweet and adorable Smiley Happy birthday Josh!!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:20 am

Millaa wrote:http://sv.tinypic.com/r/vd1jk8/8

Thanks!! They are super cute and I love the Kansas City shirt Andi is wearing!  Hugesmile 

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:21 am

Thanks for saving it Millaa and Welcome!! :Welcome Welcome1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:21 am

Thanks for saving the pic, Millaa and welcome!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emptysquares Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:23 am

aaronmurray11
42 minutes ago
Happy bday to this old man @joshmurray11 it has been an awesome year and plenty more great times to come! Love ya big bro

emptysquares

Back to top Go down

Post by onyinye Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:28 am

thank you milla...

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 4 Vd1jk8

Reality TV uhdikt
onyinye
onyinye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

+65
sbolduc
Emmy
geo55
melanie1
Cari
biolalyss
teachturtle
sherry vercoe
Sprite
rc49ers
BohemianNika