SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:Not sure where to put this but the BIP crew is at DWTS
Marcus,Lacey, Clare and Graham
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Great pic mtnlvr! They are such a great looking couple!

atem wrote:Gooo Alfonso & Witney!  That is all. Hugesmile

He is so good. How can he not win? She had to keep up with him!

What did everyone think of Leah Remini? I liked her, she was fun.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by BuckeyeGal06 Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:33 pm

I thought Leah did a great job. I actually kind of prefer her over Erin. She was funny and personable without being annoying.
BuckeyeGal06
BuckeyeGal06

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:39 pm

It's been rough in the Robertson household this week. Duck Dynasty'sJep Robertson recently suffered a seizure while hunting, Us Weekly can confirm.

"Earlier this week while deer hunting, Jep suffered from a seizure. Thankfully, he was in the stand with friends, and Willie was at the hunting camp when it occurred so he was by his side in a matter of minutes," a rep for the A&E star tells Us in a statement.

Robertson, Willie Robertson's younger brother, has appeared on Duck Dynasty with his family since 2012. He recently supported his niece, Sadie Robertson, during her Dancing With the Stars performance on Oct. 6.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:21 pm

It's so apparent that Mark feels inferior to Derek. It appears that Mark Ballas is trying his damnedest to one up Derek. And he hasn't won yet, so Ballas carries this chip on his shoulder.

It was inevitable Antonio was going home. I don't know how much longer Cheryl and Sabato could pretend that they could tolerate one another.

Michael Waltrip's dancing is atrocious and the judges are so far up Derek Hough's butt.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:35 pm

Go Alfonso/Witney :yay: and Team Creepy was great! Team Creepy was robbed!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:39 am

SafronSahara wrote:It's so apparent that Mark feels inferior to Derek. It appears that Mark Ballas is trying his damnedest to one up Derek. And he hasn't won yet, so Ballas carries this chip on his shoulder.

It was inevitable Antonio was going home. I don't know how much longer Cheryl and Sabato could pretend that they could tolerate one another.

Michael Waltrip's dancing is atrocious and the judges are so far up Derek Hough's butt.

I think Mark has won with Shawn Johnson and Kristy Yamagushi. I agree with your post though especially the judges. I'm sick of the favoritism this season. It is enough to make me quit watching. As soon as Janel and Val leave I will quit. I think Tommy really wanted to go home tonight, he's tired of practicing!laugh out loud
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:12 am

Mark has won twice already, and has made it to the finals the past few seasons. He gets upset because he puts on performances more for the fans & audience then the judges, and wants his partners to do well. Of course he knows Derek gets favoritism, but doubt he feels inferior since he's mentioned before they both support each other. I preferred the circus theme group dance, more entertaining.

The judges are underscoring Sadie so much it's disappointing. *sigh* Really hoping Michael Waltrip and Tommy Chong are the next two eliminations. Tonight's dances were just bad. no no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:13 pm

SafronSahara wrote:It's so apparent that Mark feels inferior to Derek. It appears that Mark Ballas is trying his damnedest to one up Derek. And he hasn't won yet, so Ballas carries this chip on his shoulder.

Interesting because I didn't know they don't like each other. Did you read about this somewhere or is that your perception from they way they interact with each other?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:00 am

I don't know whose idea is was to use Lil Jon's "Turn down for What" for a paso but it was genius!
That was Sadie's breakthrough dance (the trio number) for sure.
Everyone knows that Derek Hough is the choreographer who garners praise, but Val creates great choreography as well. IMO Val's choreography rivals Derek's.

SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:11 am

All the trios were fun to watch, though Tommy's was Embarassed hmmm Agree that was Sadie's break through dance! Finally a well deserved score! Had no idea she forget her steps until she was tearing up at the end. Go girl you got this! Would like to see Sadie and Alfonso as the Final 2.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:41 pm

Does anyone know if Michael Waltrip and Emma are dating?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:28 pm

Gooo Alfonso! clapping!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+41
northernviewer
jojo47
BuckeyeGal06
julychild
SafronSahara