Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55

Page 1 of 76 1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by lipsis on Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:51 am

Lowe's Public & Personal Appearance Schedule

Events are hyperlinked. Click on the event to visit their website for more information.

PUBLIC
September 25 ~ Southern Belle Lash Grand Opening ~ Plano, TX ~ 5-8pm CDT
September 30 ~ St Cloud State University Ritsche Auditorium ~ 7pm CDT
October 1 ~ River of Life Church, Cold Spring, MN ~ 7pm CDT
October 9-11 ~ Karaoke World Championship ~ Live Oak Music Hall, Fort Worth, TX ~ (unconfirmed)
October 11 ~ Bachelor Night at the Tri-City Storm Game ~ Viaero Event Center, Kearney, NE

TELEVISION AND MEDIA
September 8 ~ Bachelor in Paradise Finale ~ Giving Advice to the Hopeless ~ 8:00pm/7:00CT

PERSONAL
September 27 ~ Ashley and Dustin's Wedding ~ Attendence unknown
January 27 ~ Sean's Book Release "For The Right Reasons" ~ Available for pre-sale now

Old thread here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/b]

Last edited by lipsis on Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:02 am; edited 8 times in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55

Post by lipsis on Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:54 am

Bringing over their ice bucket challenge

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55

Post by Barbrn78 on Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:56 am

Thanks for posting and new thread!
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:56 am

And ICYMI this interesting bit of news

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My team is crafting up a storm at the studio @wolfcampstudios today getting ready for a little something with @catherinegiudici for the Style Fashion Lounge at The Emmys! @kaysujin @katiejeanbansmer by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:56 am

One minor change, the BIP finale is the 8th not the 15th. I think I told you the wrong date awhile ago.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl

Female Posts : 20068

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 on Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:59 am

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 · 2m
I'm the guy who fills his slurpee up with the lid on.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 on Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:00 am

Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici · 48s
We're trying out The Killing and one thing is already pissing me off. It rains in Seattle but COME. ON.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:One minor change, the BIP finale is the 8th not the 15th. I think I told you the wrong date awhile ago.

Well arent you just the helpful one! laugh out loud Consider it changed.

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:One minor change, the BIP finale is the 8th not the 15th. I think I told you the wrong date awhile ago.

Well arent you just the helpful one! laugh out loud  Consider it changed.

I figured I should be the one to correct it since I got it wrong in the first place.

Nice to see they are back to their tv-marathoning, slurpee-drinking ways.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:08 am

Well arent you just the helpful one! laugh out loud  Consider it changed.

I figured I should be the one to correct it since I got it wrong in the first place.

Nice to see they are back to their tv-marathoning, slurpee-drinking ways.

Memories!!! And good ones at that.

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:54 pm

Can't embed from my phone, but Catherine looking cute for a M&H shoot it seems.

“@clmgiudici: Laugh Lines [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:57 pm

Page not found, I'll embed.

catherinegiudici
10 minutes ago
Laugh Lines

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51143

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 76 1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum