SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55

Page 3 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:51 pm

Enjoy Lowebirds

@SeanLowe09: Our binge watching of The Killing continues tonight!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55

Post by umngirl Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:53 pm

^Right on schedule they're back at it. Slurpees may or may not be included.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:05 pm

^^ or Cowboy Bark.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:40 pm

@clmgiudici: As we get our feet wet with the show, everyone in it is getting drenched. #TheKilling @SeanLowe09

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:30 am

Whatttt? Not we?

@clmgiudici: T minus 12 hours. I'm comin for you, LA.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:33 am

^If she's going for a short trip for that Emmy Style Lounge thing we found out about yesterday, Sean isn't needed and probably would rather not go, kinda like when she went to LA for the Suave stuff. Although I'm surprised she's not going to the M&H mixer things tomorrow night. But this other thing is a bigger deal.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:40 am

Oh forgot about the Emmy's (that talk was a full day ago) laugh out loud. Yea that definitely makes sense.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:51 am

^ I tried to find dates/times for when this thing will be, but best I can tell is it happens a few days before (based on past years data) so we could be looking at Friday or Saturday, Sunday would be a longshot.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:02 am

And the Emmys are on Monday.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:06 am

^Correct. That's why I think Sunday is a stretch.

I want to clarify for everyone that she's not going to the actual Emmy's, unless we don't know that part yet but I highly doubt it, she part of a pre-Emmy party/style lounge/gifting suite that celebrities attend.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:10 am

^^^ yep! but just as exciting!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:12 am

The E! people are usually all over those pre-Awards show things so perhaps we will get an interview (probably with Ali) on Monday.
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55

+32
Iam4UGA
bleuberry
Momon001
Lucas15
chloep