Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55

Page 6 of 76 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 41 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55

Post by Linds911 on Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:09 pm

Love that sunglasses photo! Her short hair is adorable!

SeanCat Boothstowe Shefani
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911

Female Posts : 9391

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55

Post by smartcat on Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Okay so its, #BGHBB or #BBHBG or #BGHBBD1D2  How's that?

Perfect!

Love these abbreviations!  I wonder how she means riot  no idea   and yes Kasha those eyes, those big brown swim in them eyes. I remember Sean saying when you see those big brown eyes you can't help but give her a kiss. kisses
smartcat

Female Posts : 12273

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom on Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:57 pm

mkurian: Love that I get to hang with banana @catherinegiudici! This will be a fun weekend!! Miss her so much!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:14 pm

@clmgiudici: Dang, my shampoo bottle will last forever with this short hair!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:24 pm

^ Agreed. Best thing about short hair!

SeanCat Boothstowe Shefani
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911

Female Posts : 9391

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:10 pm

@clowebysg: Getting ready for the @KariFeinsteinPR Style Lounge with @scarletgoldshop Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:17 pm

This style lounge is tomorrow and Saturday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
3 more days until the #karifeinsteinstylelounge presented by Paragon for the #Emmys! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:33 pm

^Not to toot my own horn, but I love when I'm right.
umngirl

Female Posts : 20010

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom on Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:33 pm

@clmgiudici: Tryna get right for Emmy night
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:38 pm

^So does this mean she's going to the actual show too? Not to be kinda mean, but why? Unless she got invited to go by someone else. She's not really a big enough name to go. I could see her being a part of the pre-Emmy stuff on E! though. Looks like hubs may be left home alone and bored longer than I thought if she's goin on Monday.
umngirl

Female Posts : 20010

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:39 pm

^^ the emojis she used ( muscles, nails, dancing) make it sound like she's going on Monday night.

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 on Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:49 pm

Possibly, as a participant in Style Lounge, she is invited to the actual show.
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 76 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 41 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum