SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Post by stuckinsc Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:07 am

Happy I love the dating profile.

Nick loves the intelligent and beautiful woman.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:22 am

i cant help but wondering too...hmmm..... scratch 

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:24 am

I still think if they had met under different circumstances, Sharleen and Nick would be drawn to one another.

Hoping Nick graces us with a few weekend pictures!

I wonder how he feels, knowing, for at least the present time, that all his moves are watched, any girl he dates will be scrutinized? It eventually goes away, but I think for now, it's the way it is going to be. But unlike some past contestants, he certainly doesn't seem like a media hog at all.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:25 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

Probably stuffed inside an empty bag of Cheetos and thrown in the garbage!!  giggling 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:27 am

nutty1 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Probably stuffed inside an empty bag of Cheetos and thrown in the garbage!!  giggling 

lolpanda :uptonogood 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:32 am

nutty1 wrote:I still think if they had met under different circumstances, Sharleen and Nick would be drawn to one another.

Hoping Nick graces us with a few weekend pictures!

I wonder how he feels, knowing, for at least the present time, that all his moves are watched, any girl he dates will be scrutinized? It eventually goes away, but I think for now, it's the way it is going to be. But unlike some past contestants, he certainly doesn't seem like a media hog at all.

TRUE this. i can recall many of Nick Chicks thought if Sharleen were the Bachette Nick most probably be the F1... giggling . IA..Nick is just a normal guy, with real promising job, who has no desire in entertainment industry. That really is a good thing!  yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:33 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
notarose wrote:http://instagram.com/p/r-e_uaRj8b/

Nick's sis Marie Therese posts cute childhood pic Smiley

mariatreea
2 hours ago
#tbt The fashion forecasting in this photo is epic. @nick_viall28

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 2 10598693_1488154588099669_1219485964_n

What an adorable pic with his siblings!

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:34 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Do you think she returned it to him?
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:38 am

Pia1 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

Do you think she returned it to him?

probably...eventhough most likely done via Nick/MeandI's handler or any of the producers. Then i would think he would do exactly as Nutty suggested  rotfl . (I sure wish... giggling )

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:55 am

I wonder what he did with the storybook..

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:01 am

Hopefully he has none of those things. Clear out the negative, to make room for the positive.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:03 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Hopefully he has none of those things. Clear out the negative, to make room for the positive.

Yes, hopefully!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

+60
umngirl
california90
Stacia620
Admin
KK4