SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

family -  Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 76 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Post by whit90 Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:50 pm

SueSt wrote:nick_viall28 The momentary pout when you realize there are no more presents to open.. #family #love 4h 

family -  Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 76 10852743_766397040073999_1420408779_a

Just makes you say awwww.    :sprinklehearts
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

family -  Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 76 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Post by nutty1 Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:09 am

What a great guy…..I love pictures with his sister. They look alike.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:00 pm

Agree, love big brother Nick, I had brothers who were older too and mine were never as sweet as Nick is. Thank goodness for the awesome holiday pics.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:24 pm

family -  Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 76 B8Hl75yF

Ha!  New twitter profile pic... Interesting... me likey!!  :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:53 pm

These pics with the younger ones are so sweet.

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  6m6 minutes ago Waukesha, WI
Olivia knew exactly what I needed for Christmas. @jviall demands photo credit
family -  Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 76 B50G3K9IMAAT18U

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:00 pm

James Viall ‏@jviall 1h1 hour ago
Get on our reproductive level. #AVeryViallChristmas pic.twitter.com/lgA5vGtaot
family -  Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 76 B50CYdcCAAAqy95
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:22 pm

^^ love the pictures. 
The kiss with Olivia is so sweet. 
This large family picture is the best... not everyone is there though.  Jacob, Bella and Olivia are missing, right?  Looks like some cousins I'm assuming, on the left too... but so neat to see the whole family.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:59 am

I see Bella in the pic. She is peeking out from under Maria Therese's husband there. And isn't that Olivia next to his Mom? What a beautiful family. I worry that Nick looks just a bit melancholy though.  I wish he had a gal that he brought home for the holidays. Julie Berry posted pics with her parents in Maine. Maybe things will work out with them and next year they will be celebrating together. I hope Nick gets to add to the family tree before too long. Hope everyone here had a great Christmas or Hannukah and that 2015 is a wonderful year for all the Vialls, but especially our Nick, and all of us NickChicks!
celebrate
firework

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:02 am

PS Nick is still wearing the bracelet, in case it means something, which I don't think we ever figured out.

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:15 am

Whippie wrote:I see Bella in the pic. She is peeking out from under Maria Therese's husband there. And isn't that Olivia next to his Mom? What a beautiful family. I worry that Nick looks just a bit melancholy though.  I wish he had a gal that he brought home for the holidays. Julie Berry posted pics with her parents in Maine. Maybe things will work out with them and next year they will be celebrating together. I hope Nick gets to add to the family tree before too long. Hope everyone here had a great Christmas or Hannukah and that 2015 is a wonderful year for all the Vialls, but especially our Nick, and all of us NickChicks!
celebrate
firework
hahaha on Bella.  Yes, where's Waldo.... but you found her. 
I think it is Teressa next to Mary... I don't see Olivia.  But of course, she's there, in the other photo exchanging gifts with Nick. 
And there is another girl near James with brown hair.. maybe his girlfriend??
I didn't want to say it, but I agree that Nick looks melancholy.  I'm projecting here, but I imagine it can't be easy to have so many siblings already married or with significant others.  I would think it would make him feel even more alone.  Still, with an open heart, it's just a matter of time until he meets his one true love.
beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart :sprinklehearts
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:47 am

I hope Nick finds his happiness this coming year too.

I am always impressed by his family and how well they get along, our eight never got along that well. But the love for each other glows out of their pics.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:00 pm

When Nick meets someone special, I think he'll know pretty soon in the relationship. I actually think having a big loving family keeps him from feeling too sorry for himself. My 3 sons most beloved uncle is single and he has a special relationship with each of his nephews and niece. He's like their fairy godfather!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

+60
umngirl
california90
Stacia620
Admin
KK4