SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 77 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:24 pm

The Vial family are very special indeed. There are so many of them, and they always look happy in family pics. Mom and Dad have done a wonderful job.

What we know of Nick, I think he would take the attitude of if it happens it happens. He seems the type to appreciate life and takes nothing for granted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 77 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Post by whit90 Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The Vial family are very special indeed. There are so many of them, and they always look happy in family pics. Mom and Dad have done a wonderful job.

What we know of Nick, I think he would take the attitude of if it happens it happens. He seems the type to appreciate life and takes nothing for granted.

I agree he seems to just go with the flow type of guy which to me is a great attribute to have in life. He is classy, smart, stable, great brother, son ,uncle and gorgeous with a mysterious look. When the time is right he will find the girl who is just right for him. wine :peanutbutter:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:52 pm

I kind of wish he was dating someone who saw through all that editing during the show, but oh well. Maybe she didn't even watch.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:54 pm

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28 · 17m 17 minutes ago
I would rather let love find me
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:01 pm

Cecilia wrote:Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  17m 17 minutes ago

I hope it would too. I don't know that liking tweets meant it was her opinion or support of her friends. If it doesn't bother Nick it doesn't bother me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:19 am

I think this clears up the speculation regarding whether Nick was interested in being The Bachelor or plans to appear on the next season of Bachelor in Paradise.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:41 pm

Cuppa_Realitea wrote:

I think this clears up the speculation regarding whether Nick was interested in being The Bachelor or plans to appear on the next season of Bachelor in Paradise.

Welcomeparty!

I agree with you I think he never gave it a second thought if he would be or not.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:29 pm

Thanks for the welcome whit. I confess that I had been here on the forum for a little while before under another name but had to change everything up to get away from a twitter troll. Looking forward to the start of the season and hanging out with everyone here. Happy new year to all!

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:08 pm

GQ piece on Chris Harrison however there is a fair amount referencing Nick so here it is:
http://www.gq.com/entertainment/celebrities/201501/chris-harrison-bachelor

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone heartglasses

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:19 pm

Great article!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:46 pm

Interesting! Thanks notarose.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:32 pm

Interesting from the GQ article on CB. "Soon Andi came onstage and sat tensely next to Nick, who actually asked her how she could have "made love" with him if she didn't love him. She was contemptuous and disgusted by this, by this guy who still seemed under the impression that it had all been a misunderstanding. And maybe nobody liked Nick because his grief was too real. Maybe nobody liked Nick because he reminded us that love and need and vulnerability are so, so ugly when a relationship doesn't work out. During the next commercial break, Andi turned toward the guys she'd rejected in the front row to share an eye roll with them at Nick's expense. But at this they stiffened. Suddenly they realized that they had more in common with Nick than with her, that it was only by the grace of God that they weren't up there, humiliated, with wet shoes. Suddenly they realized that this wasn't so much a contest as it was a game, and that they'd all lost, even Josh, all of them except for Andi."

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove   Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 77 1f49b   Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 77 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

+60
umngirl
california90
Stacia620
Admin
KK4