SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 78 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:43 pm

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28 · Dec 30
Hate is a burden.. Trust is a choice... Love is a blessing

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 78 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Post by sbolduc Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:52 pm

Very interesting article. Thanks for posting.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:03 pm

Nothing new about MEandI according to some. Hugesmile  Thanks for sharing. Looks like 24 guys came away winners.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:35 pm

Great read!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:26 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Nothing new about MEandI according to some. Hugesmile  Thanks for sharing. Looks like 24 guys came away winners.

Thanks for posting Notarose. This was a good read but it made me very sad as that ATFR was even more awful for Nick than I had remembered. Nick is right, hate is a burden, and I gotta let it go let it go let it go let it go
(big eye roll from me at the girl with the FROZEN heart) Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:14 am

Yes, thanks NR... Happy Healthy New Year all!!

I put the link in Andi's discussion thread too.. and copied the whole ATFR section of the article below for posterity. I swear the description of Andi mean-girling Nick with an eye roll while he sat and watched is almost too much to bear. no no HEARTLESS!

Still have to say it again, by refusing to make light of his feelings or experience, Nick walks away whole and everyone else, particularly those that mocked him, are cheapened in comparison.

"Andi's season had come down to Josh, a "former pro baseball player" with a game-show smile, and Nick, that software guy no one liked. Both were handsome in different ways, both completely devoid of body hair. I conjecture that Andi knew early on she'd end up with Josh, but it's a TV show and you can't end it early, so you have to string at least one guy along.

Weeks after he'd been rejected on the show, Nick was still dizzy with confusion. He'd thought he and Andi were a lock—that they were just waiting out this silly reality-show construct so they could be together. Ever since the finale had taped, he'd been trying to get in touch with Andi, and she had refused, so now he was here to do it in person, and you'd have to be a terrible producer to turn down that kind of TV.

Harrison, warm and reassuring, welcomed him to the stage and listened as Nick explained that he just wanted some closure. During the commercial break, Nick half-waved to the guys in the front row. They fake-smiled at him and smirked to one another, a page right out of the playbook from my all-girls high school. Nick was so nervous he spilled his bottle of water. That's when Harrison leaned in to talk to him, something the audience couldn't hear. And maybe in that moment he took poor Nick, water at his feet as though he'd cried a thousand tears, and said, Hey there, Nick. This is hard work, this showing up and confronting and asking for what you believe is yours, but we are men, and we must hold our heads up high and move on. Look at me, look at all I've been through, and look at how I can still be here and smile and cheer for love. Look at me, learning to text and not to open doors. You will find a lady/girl of your own one day, or maybe you won't, and maybe I will, and maybe I won't, but we still have to hold it together. We still have to find our final amazing.

A production assistant cleaned up the water.

Soon Andi came onstage and sat tensely next to Nick, who actually asked her how she could have "made love" with him if she didn't love him. She was contemptuous and disgusted by this, by this guy who still seemed under the impression that it had all been a misunderstanding. And maybe nobody liked Nick because his grief was too real. Maybe nobody liked Nick because he reminded us that love and need and vulnerability are so, so ugly when a relationship doesn't work out. During the next commercial break, Andi turned toward the guys she'd rejected in the front row to share an eye roll with them at Nick's expense. But at this they stiffened. Suddenly they realized that they had more in common with Nick than with her, that it was only by the grace of God that they weren't up there, humiliated, with wet shoes. Suddenly they realized that this wasn't so much a contest as it was a game, and that they'd all lost, even Josh, all of them except for Andi."
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:19 am

^ Sorry for jumping in, but I just want to say that Andi didn't give the eye roll to Nick. When Nick left the hot seat this woman who wrote the article claims Andi looked over at the other guys and gave an eye roll. Not to Nick. Once the F2 is out of the hot seat, they go backstage - not with the rest of the guys.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:09 am

Just so glad Andi didn't pick Nick. "Love is a blessing". Hope 2015 is a blessed year for Nick!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:20 am

sdmom wrote:Just so glad Andi didn't pick Nick. "Love is a blessing". Hope 2015 is a blessed year for Nick!
Cheers to blessings for Nick in 2015 sdmom!  bestbud!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:34 am

Ash2214 wrote:^ Sorry for jumping in, but I just want to say that Andi didn't give the eye roll to Nick. When Nick left the hot seat this woman who wrote the article claims Andi looked over at the other guys and gave an eye roll. Not to Nick. Once the F2 is out of the hot seat, they go backstage - not with the rest of the guys.

Good point. To me, it is even worse that she did it to her other castoffs after Nick had left the stage, than if she had done it directly to Nick while he was seated next to her. Also, I have no doubt that the GQ author who "claims Andi looked over at the other guys and gave an eyeroll" saw what she saw and included it in her article because it happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:38 am

SueSt wrote:
sdmom wrote:Just so glad Andi didn't pick Nick. "Love is a blessing". Hope 2015 is a blessed year for Nick!
Cheers to blessings for Nick in 2015 sdmom!  bestbud!

Worth repeating sdmom, Cheers to blessings for Nick!
wine

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:24 pm

I put this in Nick's discussion thread, but I think it bears repeating!!  giggling

Here’s my impression of Nick.  

He is a bright and thoughtful man.  One who truly listens to his partner and goes out of his way to make her feel special, putting her first, showering her with special and unique gifts.  

He doesn’t get emotional or defensive when his partner has concerns about his actions, but responds truthfully and authentically, telling her that he’s glad she can make him a better person.  

A real romantic, he’s not afraid to tell her or show her how he feels about her, often pushing the boundaries, coloring outside of the expected lines to show her just how much he feels.

He makes his beloved say things like:
* This is a guy that looks at me and see me; sees my entire soul.  He can take one look at me and see everything that I’m thinking and that’s something I’ve never ever felt in my life, something I’ve never said in my life.  He makes me feel like a woman. … the way he kisses me …is a different feeling for sure.  
* I think if I had to choose one word to describe my relationship with [him] it would be passion; it is a very passionate relationship, mentally, physically, emotionally.  Like when he kisses me, it’s like I can feel what he’s thinking.  It’s so hot; it’s so hot.
* When he looks at me… I feel like he sees every part of me, my heart my mind my soul.  I don’t know how to describe it because I’ve never felt that way before.  It’s once in a lifetime type of stuff.
* I do see that possibility of him standing at the very end, I do.

With that kind of connection, it doesn’t surprise me that Nick was unable to walk away after one brief conversation.  And if he could, it would suggest an inauthentic puppy-love type of connection, which it obviously was not.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

+60
umngirl
california90
Stacia620
Admin
KK4