SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Post by ElonM Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:30 pm

Hi Nick Chicks.

Nick just posted that he wrote an article for Bustle.com. The link is in his instagram bio.

Could some bring it over?

Thanks
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Post by sbolduc Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:32 pm

http://www.bustle.com/articles/56054-bachelorette-contestant-nick-vialls-breakup-tips-will-help-you-get-over-heartbreak-public-or-otherwise

Here is the article!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:52 pm

Thanks for the link!!

I love that Nick got this writing gig… and that he used his own pics!!  so awesome!  But I’m also 99% sure that he’s talking in code. Our boy is brilliant.  

1. …the sooner you get over your ex the sooner you can find someone else to watch an Orange Is the New Black marathon with.  
A shout-out to his new girlfriend??  Me thinks, maybe yes!!

2. If you’re going to reminisce about anything, start remembering things that kind of pissed you off about your ex when you were dating. The stuff he or she didn’t do with you or the things that just drove you crazy.  My guess is that, if you really try, that list can be long too.  
A shout out to his last girlfriend – Me thinks, maybe yes!!

3. When all else fails, just keep watch Forgetting Sara Marshall over and over –
A shout out to his last girlfriend’s new fiancee?  Ok this one is a stretch, but funny that the self-absorbed faux rock star is what he’s referencing…
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:56 pm

sbolduc wrote:http://www.bustle.com/articles/56054-bachelorette-contestant-nick-vialls-breakup-tips-will-help-you-get-over-heartbreak-public-or-otherwise

Here is the article!

Thanks! That was a great read!
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:29 pm

SueSt wrote:I put this in Nick's discussion thread, but I think it bears repeating!!  giggling

Here’s my impression of Nick.  

He is a bright and thoughtful man.  One who truly listens to his partner and goes out of his way to make her feel special, putting her first, showering her with special and unique gifts.  

He doesn’t get emotional or defensive when his partner has concerns about his actions, but responds truthfully and authentically, telling her that he’s glad she can make him a better person.  

A real romantic, he’s not afraid to tell her or show her how he feels about her, often pushing the boundaries, coloring outside of the expected lines to show her just how much he feels.

He makes his beloved say things like:
* This is a guy that looks at me and see me; sees my entire soul.  He can take one look at me and see everything that I’m thinking and that’s something I’ve never ever felt in my life, something I’ve never said in my life.  He makes me feel like a woman. … the way he kisses me …is a different feeling for sure.  
* I think if I had to choose one word to describe my relationship with [him] it would be passion; it is a very passionate relationship, mentally, physically, emotionally.  Like when he kisses me, it’s like I can feel what he’s thinking.  It’s so hot; it’s so hot.
* When he looks at me… I feel like he sees every part of me, my heart my mind my soul.  I don’t know how to describe it because I’ve never felt that way before.  It’s once in a lifetime type of stuff.
* I do see that possibility of him standing at the very end, I do.

With that kind of connection, it doesn’t surprise me that Nick was unable to walk away after one brief conversation.  And if he could, it would suggest an inauthentic puppy-love type of connection, which it obviously was not.

Nick came off very genuine with his feelings. Obviously the other person was not as genuine.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:31 pm

I was going to reply in the discussion thread, but it's locked and I'm a bit scared to go in there, laugh out loud.

I think what he wrote exposes that he himself did all of these things. For instance: 3) Stop reminiscing about how much you loved Sundays with your ex

and right under that, he had a picture of him "reminiscing" on the show.

I think his writing is really for him to vocalize what he has learned about himself and the whole situation and in the process, poking fun of himself.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:35 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Nick came off very genuine with his feelings. Obviously the other person was not as genuine.
I certainly understand why you would say that Monica in light of what has happened.
I still have a hard time believing Andi was not genuine in her feelings when she said these things.
Everything I saw on the show, as reflected those statements, indicates that she was. no idea
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:39 pm

SueSt wrote:Thanks for the link!!

I love that Nick got this writing gig… and that he used his own pics!!  so awesome!  But I’m also 99% sure that he’s talking in code. Our boy is brilliant.  

1. …the sooner you get over your ex the sooner you can find someone else to watch an Orange Is the New Black marathon with.  

2. If you’re going to reminisce about anything, start remembering things that kind of pissed you off about your ex when you were dating. The stuff he or she didn’t do with you or the things that just drove you crazy.  My guess is that, if you really try, that list can be long too.  

3. When all else fails, just keep watch Forgetting Sara Marshall over and over –
A shout out to his last girlfriend’s new fiancee?  Ok this one is a stretch, but funny that the self-absorbed faux rock star is what he’s referencing…

Even in writing his wit and charm shine through! I don't know if he specifically is shouting out to anyone specific since he is drawing from his and his friends experiences but lord knows he has plenty of material given to him from the public ex for the bad things list laugh out loud. I'm thinking ATFR helped him to get over her more quickly than not.... I do wonder if he and that Julie Berry are still trying for something... I think once people got pics of them, they probably decided to keep it even more down low than usual if they are trying for a relationship. Whatever the case per his recent tweets, he seems to just be letting it come as it may.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:39 pm

california90 wrote:I was going to reply in the discussion thread, but it's locked and I'm a bit scared to go in there, laugh out loud.

I think what he wrote exposes that he himself did all of these things. For instance:  3) Stop reminiscing about how much you loved Sundays with your ex

and right under that, he had a picture of him "reminiscing" on the show.

I think his writing is really for him to vocalize what he has learned about himself and the whole situation and in the process, poking fun of himself.

Yes! :yes:
Poking fun of himself and subtle shout-outs to Andi?? Particularly the comment, I indicated above!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:44 pm

^ Yes, I don't think the article he meant to be super serious and meant to give "tips" to people for people to only say "oh but you didnt even follow your own advice!". I think that IS the point is that he didn't follow his advice, which is possibly why he is reflecting on his own situation to not do next time.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:45 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
SueSt wrote:Thanks for the link!!

Even in writing his wit and charm shine through! I don't know if he specifically is shouting out to anyone specific since he is drawing from his and his friends experiences but lord knows he has plenty of material given to him from the public ex for the bad things list laugh out loud. I'm thinking ATFR helped him to get over her more quickly than not.... I do wonder if he and that Julie Berry are still trying for something... I think once people got pics of them, they probably decided to keep it even more down low than usual if they are trying for a relationship. Whatever the case per his recent tweets, he seems to just be letting it come as it may.

Nick's just too smart to think he hasn't considered the implications of this article from many angles.
It's tongue in cheek, not serious at all.... and really only references his relationship with Andi.
I vote for very subtle comments to the world about his experience.

Also, to your point, I found it interesting that both he and Julie were extremely quiet on SM this weekend.
My fantasy has them in some hidden location getting to know each other!! giggling

SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:52 pm

SueSt wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
I certainly understand why you would say that Monica in light of what has happened.
I still have a hard time believing Andi was not genuine in her feelings when she said these things.
Everything I saw on the show, as reflected those statements, indicates that she was.  no idea

I do know what you mean, I mean I saw it too and really thought at least at the time she said it that she meant it just based on what I saw of them on screen. So when I say ingenuine it is because after everything, their dates, their interactions, her own words clearly referencing him, she suddenly decides he isn't for her and it was Josh all along and her only defense/explanation seemed to be she never told Nick she loved him. So either she lied about those words about Nick for show or she chickened out because he was not the usual guy she dated and rewrote history to try and cover her tracks. That is the difference for me between girls like Ashley and Desiree who while they both did express deep feelings for their ultimate F2 they didn't then go and try to rewrite history or deny the feelings and tried to give their unchosen one an explanation where as Andi was basically like, "you should be grateful to me to dump you now, why are you making this so hard on ME." The Andi i saw on dates with Nick didn't match with the one shown at the end of the show and beyond.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

+60
umngirl
california90
Stacia620
Admin
KK4