SELECT CONTENT

Specials - Award Shows - Emmys - Oscars - Music Awards

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Specials - Award Shows -  Emmys - Oscars - Music Awards - Page 11 Empty Re: Specials - Award Shows - Emmys - Oscars - Music Awards

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:15 am

Still can't believe it. I was hoping for Fences. I really do love Viola and Denzel.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Specials - Award Shows -  Emmys - Oscars - Music Awards - Page 11 Empty Re: Specials - Award Shows - Emmys - Oscars - Music Awards

Post by ReneeM Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:15 am

Steve Harvey is officially off the hook.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:18 am

I am still clueless. What happened?? Did they put Emma's card in the wrong envelope??
And why no quality control?
I mean really--huffing loud, we have good quality control here!
Major Oy vey.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:20 am

He sure is in a big way!

That was really good. I've watched all of them the last few months, JK did a great job. I really liked all the clips from the past and everyone's speeches. Of course the Red Carpet arrivals are always so Hollywood! Very enjoyable.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:21 am

He said when he took out the card it said Emma Stone LaLaLand, that's why he was hesitating. If she would have looked at the card, maybe she would have said something. Poor guy, she encouraged him to read it, she probably thought he was prolonging the announcement as a joke.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:23 am

I think someone set up Warren to have a moment by giving him the wrong card. Humiliated LA LA Land and ruined Moonlight's moment. Sucks.

Specials - Award Shows -  Emmys - Oscars - Music Awards - Page 11 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:48 am

So glad Emma Stone won! heartbeat

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Specials - Award Shows -  Emmys - Oscars - Music Awards - Page 11 8367-910 Specials - Award Shows -  Emmys - Oscars - Music Awards - Page 11 I_got_13 Specials - Award Shows -  Emmys - Oscars - Music Awards - Page 11 E5kqdm15 Specials - Award Shows -  Emmys - Oscars - Music Awards - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:39 am

Kashathediva wrote:Still can't believe it. I was hoping for Fences. I really do love Viola and Denzel.
I forgot this thread was here! What an ending! Kasha, have you seen Fences? I loved Viola Davis in it but I can't say I was crazy about the movie as a whole.

I haven't watched La La Land yet but I have seen Fences, Moonlight and Manchester By The Sea. Casey Affleck was phenomenal in MBTS. Phenomenal.

I didn't realize how many I still need to see.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:27 pm

I heard MBTS is very depressing, so that will be the last on the list for me to see.
I have not seen Fences yet, but I do like the actors involved and the reported storyline.
I have heard mixed things about LaLa Land. But I like musicals.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:39 pm

That was such a shame. They said on GMA that there are two envelopes for every winner and somehow Warren was given the wrong one. They're supposed to check it before sending the presenters out so not sure how it wasn't caught. No wonder he was confused but wish he'd have called back for someone to help. Oh well but I felt so bad for everyone involved with the 2 movies. I will say that I was glad that La La Land didn't win and Moonlight did. Historic moment for Moonlight

I haven't seen any of the movies for best picture but would like to see Hidden Figures, Lion, and now Moonlight. La La Land maybe later on but no rush.

I thought JK did a great job and loved his monologue. I also loved Justin Timberlake's performance.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:02 pm

[/quote="Kashathediva"]I heard MBTS is very depressing, so that will be the last on the list for me to see.
I have not seen Fences yet, but I do like the actors involved and the reported storyline.
I have heard mixed things about LaLa Land. But I like musicals. [/quote]It was. VERY! Casey Affleck just sold it. I was just so into his character. Having seen Fences, MBTS and ML, I thought they all were pretty depressing. I wasn't expecting so much depressing from Fences. I expected highs and lows but I just couldn't find the highs. In Fences, they definitely captured their characters, esp Viola Davis. Without a doubt, she was the highlight of the movie.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:06 pm

albean99 wrote:That was such a shame. They said on GMA that there are two envelopes for every winner and somehow Warren was given the wrong one. They're supposed to check it before sending the presenters out so not sure how it wasn't caught. No wonder he was confused but wish he'd have called back for someone to help. Oh well but I felt so bad for everyone involved with the 2 movies. I will say that I was glad that La La Land didn't win and Moonlight did. Historic moment for Moonlight

I haven't seen any of the movies for best picture but would like to see Hidden Figures, Lion, and now Moonlight. La La Land maybe later on but no rush.

I thought JK did a great job and loved his monologue. I also loved Justin Timberlake's performance.
I want to see Lion, too. My son loved Hacksaw Ridge. In fact, I've heard several people mention how good it was. That's probably next for me.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Specials - Award Shows - Emmys - Oscars - Music Awards

+20
alwaystulips
Chgohighlife
mprssdbyu
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
bleuberry