SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Luvstruck Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:33 pm

I'm hoping with Chris being the romantic he is that since Saturday will be his first Valentine's day with his lady love there will be some love related pics or twitter. From either him or final 2 girls. Who could have the blues and who will be happy...

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Cameron2 Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:55 pm

I think that when you look thru the facade, you see the real person. From the point of view of the bachelor, he has done a better than good job. He does not seem to be one with lots of charisma, but shows that he follows direction without too much argument. People are drawn to him because he seems like he is in control. He does not seem like he wants to transfer blame to anyone which is a real attribute.

In addition, he has had enough experience in business world to know exactly what he wants in a woman/mate. He is able to seperate the wheat from the chaff. I think he looks at some of the girls as nice and fun to be around, but not wife material. So, he plays the part.

As for the F1, I seriously think all the rest have been fun friends, but his alliance right off, was Whitney. His comments and actions gave it away on the 3rd episode and thereafter. I suspect she will be able to handle him and he will like it. Decisions normally are a pain, at least how I read him. His real passion is to farm and related business. I think he just saw the bachelor as a way to find a wonderful wife. I think he made the right choice by a long shot.

Cameron2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:58 pm

Cameron2 wrote:I think that when you look thru the facade, you see the real person. From the point of view of the bachelor, he has done a better than good job. He does not seem to be one with lots of charisma, but shows that he follows direction without too much argument. People are drawn to him because he seems like he is in control. He does not seem like he wants to transfer blame to anyone which is a real attribute.

In addition, he has had enough experience in business world to know exactly what he wants in a woman/mate. He is able to seperate the wheat from the chaff.  I think he looks at some of the girls as nice and fun to be around, but not wife material. So, he plays the part.

As for the F1, I seriously think all the rest have been fun friends, but his alliance right off, was Whitney. His comments and actions gave it away on the 3rd episode and thereafter. I suspect she will be able to handle him and he will like it. Decisions normally are a pain, at least how I read him.  His real passion is to farm and related business. I think he just saw the bachelor as a way to find a wonderful wife. I think he made the right choice by a long shot.

clapping! clapping! clapping!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm

Sprite wrote:
happygolucky wrote:snipped:
GuardianAngel wrote:
I think he was genuinely overwhelmed especially not knowing what TPTB were going to pull on him. He wanted to be TB because he self promoted himself, but I really think he had no idea how difficult it was going to be.

I too hope he and his F1 are very happy. As much as we know the in's and out's of this show, it is nice to see a happy genuine couple at the end. Let's hope there's a lasting couple at the end of this one!
True. I agree **edited**...
I need to "dare a cesare quel che è" = credit where credit is due, Chris is genuinely a good guy, doesn't play games with women, isn't dishonest with them for the purpose of taking advantage, he isn't full of himself, he doesn't pull out the mask and pretend to be someone he's not, he has his insecurities and he is showing them, he put himself into this game that is very keen on playing with people's weaknesses and even if he wasn't aware of it before, he was consciously "playing along". **edited**, I do acknowledge his sense of humor and self-deprecation (whether he's writing his blog or not - but I bet he can be good with words when not confronted and has time to think it through, so I can consider him to be the author, maybe with some help too) and his adventurous spirit, that is definitely something I really like,**edited** it keeps him "young" and that doesn't diminish his desire to "settle".

I'm watching this season quite indifferent over who is his F1. I like Becca and Whitney the same and I can see both to be a good match to him, while other way around .. it's still something I'm curious to understand and find out. I'm intrigued by women and their attitude/character. I do believe his final choice will give me some more insight of who Chris really is (and what he really likes, needs, wants).

Since I don't have many seasons of TB to compare with, I must say that like the previous season with Andi, the decision between F1 and F2 will speak louder about Chris himself than the women's "greatness". But in this case both candidates are liked just the same by the viewers and one is not put in disadvantage position (as I first believed, since Becca wasn't shown much). And ... and ... I prefer Chris' realness with some lack of (self)confidence, than Andi's smart*** acting. Overall, I like him as a Bachelor **edited**

Thank you. I agree. I prefer to see the real person...warts and all...to someone pretending. He can be inarticulate, sometime clueless, but, he seems to be genuine about looking for someone. Also, the fact that he can make fun of himself, well, I just can't help but smile when I watch him...and I have spent a lot of time smiling this season and we haven't even gotten to the best parts yet!

I totally agree with the bolded. Chris seems like a real, decent man in a crazy situation. And after a couple seasons with some really unpleasant, unlikable leads (IMO) it's awesome to smile and watch a good guy who's ending up with a few really great women to go to the end with. Go Chris, and hope he's really happy at the end of it, and the relationship has a chance of working out for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:29 pm

I hope so, too. Because in the end, I see him running his farm and being with his family in Iowa.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:42 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I hope so, too. Because in the end, I see him running his farm and being with his family in Iowa.

That's one of the things I like about him the most, no ulterior motives, isn't interesting in the Hollywood life. Like Ashley and JP, they did it right, and went back to their normal lives.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron2 Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:06 pm

To jump a few months forward, if I am right and Whitney is his choice, they could become the darlings of the Bachelor world. Both of them are clean cut, smart and enjoy the public. I think it will be quite possible that they could become reality shows' example of a standout couple.

It seems apparent that Iowa has embraced him and likely they will embrace his wife. I would think they would be a lot like Chris Lambton and Peyton

Cameron2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:07 pm

Cameron2 wrote:To jump a few months forward, if I am right and Whitney is his choice, they could become the darlings of the Bachelor world. Both of them are clean cut, smart and enjoy the public. I think it will be quite possible that they could become reality shows' example of a standout couple.

It seems apparent that Iowa has embraced him and likely they  will embrace his wife. I would think they would be a lot like Chris Lambton and Peyton

Wow, great post Cameron. This made me root for them! smileyyay seeing hearts

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:55 pm

Another thing about Chris that I find good, to keep things positive (thanks for editing my post - I've tried to edit it myself this time, but feel free to short it), I take them as a quality, especially in this day and age, that he has a sense of community, friendship, justice, fairness and honesty.

Like that time he confronted Nick (although I understood Nick's actions differently and didn't find him doing things wrong for the purpose he was there), Chris thought about everyone and how Nick's actions made others feel (Cody) and whether he was genuine. And he remained the same character when he fairly judged the AFTR action. He also, in his "blabbing" speech to Britt in episode 4, managed to defend Kaitlyn and his choice of choosing and made it clear that he sees the depth of people and goes beyond appearances.
He is guided by his own set of morals and values and he is firmly standing behind his words and actions. So I get his "agitation" when someone questions him or when he gets a bit "aggressive" when he feels someone is treated unfairly or disrespectfully. He gets to be quite intense when he's devoted to something and I respect him being outspoken and upfront about it.
And now that I've seen a preview, I can also say, that he is a well-directed, optimistic guy, who trusts people's good intentions before and questions later, so I feel that his realization that someone was playing him, using him or lying to him, really hurts him, because it's the last thing he would consider. He is also grounded, so I consider him to be quite forgiving (and maybe he should be more to himself, to feel worth it, because he is) and I like the fact that he can take up a challenge, so he shows great ambition also in improving himself, growing.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:23 pm

Chris is on his way somewhere- he's in a pic on twitter with a guy.(fan?) it was taken in the DFW airport.
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:27 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:Chris is on his way somewhere- he's in a pic on twitter with a guy.(fan?) it was taken in the DFW airport.
I bet he is spending VD with his lady. yes
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Cameron2 wrote:To jump a few months forward, if I am right and Whitney is his choice, they could become the darlings of the Bachelor world. Both of them are clean cut, smart and enjoy the public. I think it will be quite possible that they could become reality shows' example of a standout couple.

It seems apparent that Iowa has embraced him and likely they  will embrace his wife. I would think they would be a lot like Chris Lambton and Peyton

Wow, great post Cameron. This made me root for them! smileyyay seeing hearts

Me too ... I was really trying to not get all fan-girly this season but ... I really do like Chris and Whitney very much together.

I honestly believe that neither has ulterior motives for coming on the show other than finding love.

By just being herself, Whitney is doing all the right things to win Chris over. Like Cameron2 noted above, I think Chris settled on her early and then played his role of Bachelor as well as he could.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+23
happygolucky
Kashathediva
vivi2
Diana
bleuberry
yrkiemommy
lurker11
Maddy
jen689
mtnlvr55
eliza3