SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion

Post by lurker11 Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:26 pm

I love the little hand holding Whitneys in that pic, so sweet
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion

Post by Rolly Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:22 pm

MiniDiva wrote:This is pure joy in this photo.  Patti is a lovely person and you can see her delight in meeting Chris' Whitney.  And dear Whitney looks very excited. I hope Grumpy let them hug!  Hugesmile

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:25 pm

lurker11 wrote:I love the little hand holding Whitneys in that pic, so sweet

Won't it be nice when they have a little one of their own! :Woah-hoo:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:01 am

MVMom39forever wrote:
Beeleever wrote:I finally got my Chris and Whitney fanvid done and story blogged. I hope you enjoy it!

Weaving A Tale of Two Farmers

Source: RealitvwithBee

Bravo!! This is just an absolutely beautiful fan video for Chris and Whitney. So special! It was great to be reminded of those early days between the two of them and that first wedding crash date when maybe of us thought ... ut oh, the farmer is a goner! I love how you weaved the two stories together.

Thank you for sharing your creativity and for all that you do to make this Board a special place to visit ... :sending flowers

Ditto a thousand times over & over. It was so great that I watched it over & over again. Many thanks Bee for all your hard work & effort, we all really appreciate it so much & would be a shame if Mama Soules did not get to see this video. :alltens: :happydance:

Can one of you geniuses out there please post it to the Fan Forum as well.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:12 am

Rolly wrote:
lurker11 wrote:I love the little hand holding Whitneys in that pic, so sweet

Won't it be nice when they have a little one of their own! :Woah-hoo:

Agreed a couple of little one's - maybe taking too many giant steps ahead here, but they will all look so darn cute!! giggling
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:51 am

Gale1 wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
Beeleever wrote:I finally got my Chris and Whitney fanvid done and story blogged. I hope you enjoy it!

Weaving A Tale of Two Farmers

Source: RealitvwithBee

Bravo!! This is just an absolutely beautiful fan video for Chris and Whitney. So special! It was great to be reminded of those early days between the two of them and that first wedding crash date when maybe of us thought ... ut oh, the farmer is a goner! I love how you weaved the two stories together.

Thank you for sharing your creativity and for all that you do to make this Board a special place to visit ... :sending flowers

Ditto a thousand times over & over. It was so great that I watched it over & over again. Many thanks Bee for all your hard work & effort, we all really appreciate it so much & would be a shame if Mama Soules did not get to see this video. :alltens: :happydance:

Thanks so much Gale1 and MVMom39forever! I'm honored by your words of support! So are you asking me to embed the YouTube Video into the No Discussion Fan Forum thread?

Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:02 am

Beeleever wrote:
Gale1 wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:

Thanks so much Gale1 and MVMom39forever! I'm honored by your words of support! So are you asking me to embed the YouTube Video into the No Discussion Fan Forum thread?

Hi there Beeleever never explain myself well enough as I actually meant this thread https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2911p516-chris-soules-whitney-bischoff-fan-forum-discussion-thread-3#
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:07 am

Beeleever wrote:Delete

Hi there saw this before you deleted it & was just thinking to myself that's great & when I came back to view it was gone in a puff of smoke?

Maybe you could put in the Fan Forum https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2911p516-chris-soules-whitney-bischoff-fan-forum-discussion-thread-3#787110
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:14 am

Gale1 wrote:
Beeleever wrote:Delete

Hi there saw this before you deleted it & was just thinking to myself that's great & when I came back to view it was gone in a puff of smoke?

Maybe you could put in the Fan Forum https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2911p516-chris-soules-whitney-bischoff-fan-forum-discussion-thread-3#787110

Ha! I put it in the wrong place so I deleted it. Now it's in the No Discussion YouTube Video area. But I'll put it in the link you suggested too. Thanks.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:11 am

Awe, Uncle Chris will make a sweet Daddy.  Time's a wasting, better get back to the farm soon to start raising a family!   :gotcha:

Chris Soules
Little angel in my arms
8.02 pm 4/22/2015 EDT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 20 11184677_409794092541921_844716604_n
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:20 pm

Cody Sattler ‏@cody_sattler  23m23 minutes ago
Spreecast in 5 minutes! With a special guest appearance @whitbisch #csattfitness #30daychallenge

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:08 am

He must be in town to see the show tomorrow, I'm assuming.

Feeling very LA right now with @cody_sattler This guy is as motivating as they come! #csattfitness by @whitb624

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 20 Samuel10 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 20 Samuel10  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 20 Family10 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 20 Samuel15 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 20 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion

+57
Bythelake
just2relax
BowenAnderson
Beeleever
Jeepers
AllAboutLove
yrkiemommy
Rolly
lurker11
star_D
Trueloveforever