SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:12 am

cindebugg wrote:I would rather she stay far away from Andi.  Whitney isn't a mean girl and she possesses qualities that Andi wished she had.   imo.     And gag me with Bob Guiney.

There are so many other guest celebrities such as Luke Bryan, Jo Dee Messina, Luke Owens that Whitney will have a lot of interest in meeting,  No doubt she will be meeting Andi but our Whitney is on her home turf and no doubt be a Southern Belle that evening and mingle with everyone.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

chris -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:57 am

cindebugg wrote:I would rather she stay far away from Andi.  Whitney isn't a mean girl and she possesses qualities that Andi wished she had.   imo.     And gag me with Bob Guiney.
Interestingly, Bob has been on some of the talk shows lately. I guess he needs some cash.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:42 pm

MiniDiva wrote:

There are so many other guest celebrities such as Luke Bryan, Jo Dee Messina, Luke Owens that Whitney will have a lot of interest in meeting,  No doubt she will be meeting Andi but our Whitney is on her home turf and no doubt be a Southern Belle that evening and mingle with everyone.  JMO.

I went to their website and there is quite the line up. I noticed Ralph Malph from Happy Days will be there. laugh out loud I feel old just typing that.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:02 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
onlyme wrote:
leselihau wrote:Ugh....really...Robert Graham?  Ugh.  No Witney, just NO!

My thought was 'run, witney, run!'

Oh my gosh! I was just thinking, "Yum ... Robert Graham!! Go Witney, just GO!" giggling giggling

What's the problem with Robert? He was so sweet on BIP2. I heard him a couple of times on AfterBuzz with Zac from Des' season and both guys came across as cool dudes, IMHO.

Thank goodness we all free to like who we want - I also think like you Yummy Robert Graham & think he is a great guy!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:42 pm

cindebugg wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:

I went to their website and there is quite the line up.   I noticed Ralph Malph from Happy Days will be there. laugh out loud    I feel old just typing that.

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat May 02, 2015 12:31 am

Dallas Robinson
@DRobUSA
Great night @Unbridled_Eve @AndiDorfman @WhitneyBishoff
chris -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 23 CD9123jVAAIv6hN

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  chris -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 23 1f49c

chris -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 23 8367-910 chris -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 23 I_got_13 chris -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 23 E5kqdm15 chris -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 23 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Sat May 02, 2015 1:09 am

I'd be so interested to see what a convo between Andi and Whitney is like.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun May 03, 2015 10:48 am

BlondiPier
‏@BlondiPier   In honor of this beautiful lady who showed so much class while in the eye of the world this week-Cheers @whitbisch
6:07 AM - 3 May 2015

chris -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 23 CEEshaoUgAAtrh-
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 03, 2015 1:05 pm

She looks gorgeous!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun May 03, 2015 8:15 pm

An interview with Whitney at the Derby -- she is going back to LA, Iowa still in her future, excited about DWTS and all the fun/energy it brings:  The Courier Journel
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun May 03, 2015 8:50 pm

Thanks, MiniDiva. She's so upbeat. It's nice to see.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun May 03, 2015 9:05 pm

MiniDiva wrote:An interview with Whitney at the Derby -- she is going back to LA, Iowa still in her future, excited about DWTS and all the fun/energy it brings:  The Courier Journel

Thanks for finding and posting this; nice to see that same old bubbly enthusiasm from Whitney. I also noted that she framed her thoughts about DWTS as something "we" (ie her and Chris) are both doing and that Iowa is in "our" (as opposed to "my") future.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion

+57
Bythelake
just2relax
BowenAnderson
Beeleever
Jeepers
AllAboutLove
yrkiemommy
Rolly
lurker11
star_D
Trueloveforever