SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion

Page 5 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

inarelationship -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:22 pm

I would like him to find the right one, too. I just can't understand with all the connections he and family have why it takes this show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

inarelationship -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:43 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I would like him to find the right one, too. I just can't understand with all the connections he and family have why it takes this show.

Perhaps is "ready" and now has the "right reasons".

I am looking forward to this. I find him hot and love his voice, I get my Matthew McConaughey fix, since he won't be on True Detective this time. no

The franchise does seem to be getting luckier at finding people who might work long term.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:50 pm

relaxing wrote:I'm excited too, the most invested and excited I've felt about a Bachelor preseason since ??, IDK, ever maybe.  Chris is the first since Brad that I'm attracted to - that makes it a lot more fun to watch!  Plus I'd just love him to really find someone.  

Since Ashley's season we're at 5-2 for viable couples vs trainwrecks (I guess I include Nikki and JP as viable since they're still together, but others might put them in the trainwreck category.  Up for debate on that on I think).  So that's a pretty good track record lately, but no couples I've personally felt invested in myself as a fan since Jash - so hoping this will be the season for me to really get behind shipping a new couple.

Looking forward to finding out who a few of the girls are this week and then really going to try to avoid spoilers and just enjoy watching.  Likely will fail on that, but we'll see.

I've been thinking of going spoiler free as well. I don't mind finding about who is in the cast....that isn't spoiling me.....just trying to hold out on knowing about the dates and the who the finalists are. I want to see if I'm as good at figuring it out as I think I am. I haven't gone without spoilers since Jason's season...and then I was talking with a friend of mine. She reminded me that the Canadian bachelor is coming up next week and we have no spoilers for him! So I may try to satisfy that unspoiled want to be feeling on the Canadian version and still get spoiled on Chris. I am just so excited for his season that I don't really want to wait! Embarassed

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:37 pm

Not exactly related to filming or who wins but it is good to see that a Cali girl can find happiness in Iowa:
Brittany Wolgast ‏@Beej310 18h18 hours ago
@C_Soules Seriously though, I would love to share how great Iowa is and can be for your *future* wife

Brittany Wolgast ‏@Beej310 18h18 hours ago
@C_Soules Born and raised in California, moved to Iowa 3 years ago & married the man of my dreams. Let me know if your girls need advice!
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:49 pm

Dubuque's Hotel Julien bar becomes 'Bachelor' pad
Posted: Monday, January 26, 2015 10:36 pm
For more than two hours, Hotel Julien Dubuque was buzzing with anticipation.
Shortly before 9 p.m. Monday, the tension exploded in a moment of high-pitched elation.

inarelationship -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 5 Safe_image.php?d=AQBHRsc1Xaens35_&w=470&h=246&url=http%3A%2F%2Fbloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com%2Fthonline.com%2Fcontent%2Ftncms%2Fassets%2Fv3%2Feditorial%2F2%2Fa5%2F2a5fd3e6-a5df-11e4-a801-b79c6e981f26%2F54c71953659d5.preview

inarelationship -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 5 Safe_image.php?d=AQBeXIJ9NeoHPmiB&w=470&h=246&url=http%3A%2F%2Fbloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com%2Fthonline.com%2Fcontent%2Ftncms%2Fassets%2Fv3%2Feditorial%2Fb%2Fb8%2Fbb8b58e6-a5de-11e4-8d85-3b6a9bab94ae%2F54c716ed9229b.image

inarelationship -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 5 B8XqLk2CIAAUCya
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:57 pm

That's a nice jacket. He wore it again,last night...

Seen in Des Moines

allison2624
17 hours ago
interesting turn of events tonight... Skipped out on the gym early, with the glimmer of hope of running into @souleschris ...
Yep, THAT #ChrisSoules even though I have to be up before 5am to work wrestling ALL day!
Totally #worth it I could go without sleep for days to meet him again! #thebachelor #mademyday
Oh, and I got to hug him... Twice!
#GREAThugger
#cloudnine #countryboysFTW
#pinchme #wasidreaming ?
Nope, that JUST happened @jessmenken ! And this is why we're best friends! #partnerincrime

Also, gotta love that I had my work clothes on... Always representing the #GVU #GrandViewUniversity haha
inarelationship -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 5 10547327_803561929704981_1556860107_n

jessmenken
17 hours ago
So this just happened. Super nice and adorable. And Allie and I weren't "those girls". #thebachelor #inarelationship
inarelationship -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 5 10899450_632251050209364_1767239265_n

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:34 pm

Viewing Schedule Changes per Inquisitir

http://www.inquisitr.com/1804029/the-bachelor-2015-schedule-changes-chris-soules-episodes-shift-slightly-in-final-weeks/

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:11 pm

Thanks Luvstruck. I put a copy in new epi threads.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:56 pm

inarelationship -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 5 B8VVaWECQAAtKAg
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:27 pm

Jodi Henke interviews #TheBachelor @C_Soules for Living the Country Life radio show @SmallFarming

inarelationship -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 5 B88XxlQIEAITDos
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:49 pm

UD Womens Soccer ‏@UDSpartanSoccer · Jan 26
Thanks @C_Soules and @BachelorABC for crashing our viewing party!!! #TheBachelor #iowabachelor

inarelationship -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 5 B8Uq92hCcAAJV8C
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:01 pm

Yay. Chris is still hanging with Cody. It would be nice to see him talk about Chris and how he was different when he came back from filming.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion

+57
Bythelake
just2relax
BowenAnderson
Beeleever
Jeepers
AllAboutLove
yrkiemommy
Rolly
lurker11
star_D
Trueloveforever