SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:55 pm

Yeah, so far the pics from the hot air balloon show are the only interesting thing shown so far. Doesn't anyone else think it odd that there have been no more tweets about the concert?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:59 pm

I hate to beat a dead horse--especially with deadwood, but I feel this season is going to be ho-hum--yawn--yeah dvr on fast forward.  I don't think people care, at least at this point.
Chris had such a tiny role last season, I have a feeling most wouldn't know who he was or ask until they saw the camera crew.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:39 pm

^ Yes agree with you there. They aren't going to any romantic countries? Deadwood? New Mexico? Not even allowing the girls to have that fantasy time with Chris but instead just right into reality "This is what your future with Chris will be like". :shocked!:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  chris - Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 1f49c

chris - Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 8367-910 chris - Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 I_got_13 chris - Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 E5kqdm15 chris - Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:49 pm

The theme of putting lipstick on a pig comes to my mind---in Deadwood, of course.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:32 am

Linds911 wrote:^ Yes agree with you there. They aren't going to any romantic countries? Deadwood? New Mexico? Not even allowing the girls to have that fantasy time with Chris but instead just right into reality "This is what your future with Chris will be like". :shocked!:

I feel completely opposite. The travel and the countries, that is not real life. They are actually trying to see who might fit into Chris's life. I like that. Most couples have said you really start the relationship and fall deeply in love in real life after the show.

I think he might actually want a wife and not just a fameho girlfriend, good for him.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:09 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Linds911 wrote:^ Yes agree with you there. They aren't going to any romantic countries? Deadwood? New Mexico? Not even allowing the girls to have that fantasy time with Chris but instead just right into reality "This is what your future with Chris will be like". :shocked!:

I feel completely opposite.  The travel and the countries, that is not real life.  They are actually trying to see who might fit into Chris's life.  I like that.  Most couples have said you really start the relationship and fall deeply in love in real life after the show.

I think he might actually want a wife and not just a fameho girlfriend, good for him.
I agree...real life isn't like travelling every day to all these countries. Maybe a true matchup will happen, especially if these women realize he does have the money post show for them to do all the traveling and stuff they want??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:15 am

Yes I know that real life isn't about traveling, but Chris & his F1 can look back and see what a great "first date" they had somewhere out of the country and how they would have never gotten the opportunity to do this elsewhere. But as long as Chris finds his true love....

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  chris - Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 1f49c

chris - Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 8367-910 chris - Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 I_got_13 chris - Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 E5kqdm15 chris - Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:28 am

Just my opinion, but my favorite first date of any couple was JP and Ashley. The low key sit at home and watch movies and see if you actually like each other was the best to me. If there is real love, you don't need the fanfare of the travel.

I think Chris with needing to live in rural Iowa needs to make sure any woman he chooses can handle it. To me I am really happy that they are not going with all the fake stuff and instead giving the women a bigger chance to really get to know the life they would live in Iowa. Just my opinion. I was going to be disappointed if they didn't go to Iowa and Chris still got engaged.

I also loved Charlie's season and it was totally low key and about the people actually getting to know each other.

Truthfully Andi's season killed my desire to see the out of country dates. Her first date with Josh was nothing they couldn't have done in GA. The date with Brian was ridiculous. The mime group date, really that is the best TPTB can come up with for France? I liked Nick's date in Italy as they actually saw something, but again the group date was so ridiculous, a lie detector test? They were in Italy, what a waste! Even the Cody date was a waste. They did better in Belgium, but if this is the best they can come up with then I am good with staying in the US. I like that the girls will see Iowa, I think it is romantic to fall in love in the place you will call home.

Truly, I look at JP and Ashley, Sean and Cat, and Des and Chris. All had really sweet first dates and I think they would have been great no matter where they were.

Chris has enough money, that he can actually make his future wife feel special without of country trips where she won't be stuck with all the other women who were also trying to date the man she loves.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:22 am

stuckinsc wrote:Just my opinion, but my favorite first date of any couple was JP and Ashley.  The low key sit at home and watch movies and see if you actually like each other was the best to me.  If there is real love, you don't need the fanfare of the travel.

I think Chris with needing to live in rural Iowa needs to make sure any woman he chooses can handle it.  To me I am really happy that they are not going with all the fake stuff and instead giving the women a bigger chance to really get to know the life they would live in Iowa.  Just my opinion.  I was going to be disappointed if they didn't go to Iowa and Chris still got engaged.

I also loved Charlie's season and it was totally low key and about the people actually getting to know each other.  

Truthfully Andi's season killed my desire to see the out of country dates.  Her first date with Josh was nothing they couldn't have done in GA.  The date with Brian was ridiculous.  The mime group date, really that is the best TPTB can come up with for France?  I liked Nick's date in Italy as they actually saw something, but again the group date was so ridiculous, a lie detector test?  They were in Italy, what a waste!  Even the Cody date was a waste.  They did better in Belgium, but if this is the best they can come up with then I am good with staying in the US.  I like that the girls will see Iowa, I think it is romantic to fall in love in the place you will call home.

Truly, I look at JP and Ashley, Sean and Cat, and Des and Chris.  All had really sweet first dates and I think they would have been great no matter where they were.

Chris has enough money, that he can actually make his future wife feel special without of country trips where she won't be stuck with all the other women who were also trying to date the man she loves.

I'm guessing it's easy in Georgia to rent a ginormous sailboat, rent an antique car and have it take you to an historic palace for dinner and then have a private concert in its courtyard? laugh out loud

Kidding side, I'm in agreement. I know it might sound boring, but in the ridiculously fast paced environment that is the bachelor bubble, it's important for the girls to see what Chris' life could be like. Traveling to Europe or exotic locations won't do that. Going to South Dakota, New Mexico, and Iowa will certainly do that.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:16 am

stuckinsc wrote:Just my opinion, but my favorite first date of any couple was JP and Ashley.  The low key sit at home and watch movies and see if you actually like each other was the best to me.  If there is real love, you don't need the fanfare of the travel.

I think Chris with needing to live in rural Iowa needs to make sure any woman he chooses can handle it.  To me I am really happy that they are not going with all the fake stuff and instead giving the women a bigger chance to really get to know the life they would live in Iowa.  Just my opinion.  I was going to be disappointed if they didn't go to Iowa and Chris still got engaged.

Truthfully Andi's season killed my desire to see the out of country dates.  Her first date with Josh was nothing they couldn't have done in GA.  The date with Brian was ridiculous.  The mime group date, really that is the best TPTB can come up with for France?  I liked Nick's date in Italy as they actually saw something, but again the group date was so ridiculous, a lie detector test?  They were in Italy, what a waste!  Even the Cody date was a waste.  They did better in Belgium, but if this is the best they can come up with then I am good with staying in the US.  I like that the girls will see Iowa, I think it is romantic to fall in love in the place you will call home.

Truly, I look at JP and Ashley, Sean and Cat, and Des and Chris.  All had really sweet first dates and I think they would have been great no matter where they were.

Love the whole post and esp the bolded. They used to not travel, that's relatively new. I wish there were more hang out at home or play pool at a bar dates. And I like that they are showcasing some of the non--big city U.S. Chris will get to see the ladies who are low maintenance and can enjoy and appreciate the simpler pleasures of life that his lifestyle has to offer.

If the characters and connections are good on the show, it will be entertaining, if not it will be boring - no matter where they are.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:30 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:chris - Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 B0XLhO7CUAAfTMN

https://twitter.com/_breanajennings

RS says the girl on stage got the rose and he has not named her in the past listings

mtnlvr55 wrote:chris - Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 B0XLXYaIAAAAg0U

RealitySteve retweeted
Michelle Cole ‏@ItsJustMeesh  24m24 minutes ago
Looks like they had a nice time @DMGrand watching Big & Rich and filming #TheBachelor @TheBachelorTV @bigandrich

stuckinsc wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:chris - Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 B0XLXYaIAAAAg0U

RealitySteve retweeted
Michelle Cole ‏@ItsJustMeesh  24m24 minutes ago
Looks like they had a nice time @DMGrand watching Big & Rich and filming #TheBachelor @TheBachelorTV @bigandrich

Okay, totally catty here, but what the heck is she wearing?

chris - Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 B0XPHPrIQAAU5W2

Taylor Trohkimoinen ‏@taylor_trohki  11m11 minutes ago
Got to see the new bachelor, Farmer Chris, tonight!!

mntlvr55 wrote:First thing I wanted to know too.    

Thigh high tights, shorts and sneakers? Fashion sense is not a big area of interest on this version of the Bachelor.
Even her sweater, jacket combo is odd.....
Oh, well, maybe she is nice.

She reminds me a little of Nikki

stuckinsc wrote:

Agreed. I saw the flash of thigh in the first pic, but then the sneakers, interesting..

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71517

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:38 pm

I think it's great that they're staying in the States, we have so many beautiful places to see here! I wish they would keep the dates more simplistic and concentrate their time on getting to know each other, maybe show more conversations. (other than, "wow, this is amazing") Does anyone know where they'll go for FD's? Maybe Hawaii?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
Lucas15
Iowa_hawk_fan
Longhornfan
asim
ElonM
notarose
RizBiz
b
gurlbrit
luvstx
Jolena