SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by jcrbil Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:09 pm

That may be so... but Sean had his date with Lindsay on his birthday (though, apparently, he did sneak in a last minute visit with Catherine that day before the engagement day- to deliver some important information).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by JBF Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:31 pm

I remember... since I had on it on VHS and saw it not too-too long ago... Trista's was the day all four guys returned from hometowns for that rose ceremony. Each guy brought her a gift: Ryan Sutter his white tiger painting, F2 Charlie a pewter frog, F3 Russ a picture of the San Francisco view they enjoyed and F4 Greg a silly hip-hop song that made her squirm as she listened. It was obvious who was getting dumped.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:09 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It's so freakin' cold in Iowa right now, does anyone really think anyone is hiding out the middle of nowhere looking for an FRC in a barn?
They would need a huge supply of glade scented candles for one, boots and a shovel for good measure.
No sense in calling in a designer for FRC gowns. Give 'em some levi's and a nice flannel shirt.

Warning! Spoiler Alert!

My sources came through again!!
Spoilers ahead.

No expense will be spared for the LCD's and FRC.
Via private helicopter, my source flew over the LCD locale.
 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Green-Acres
CH was spied upon prior to the FRC. He's got his new babe on his arm. Keep it on the down-low so we can outscoop RS.
 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 E281
Here we see Chris rejecting his F2. The F2 was way over dressed even for the cool Iowa weather.
 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 E283
Here is our F1 getting ready for the FRC. Her suggestive attire is certain to raise discussion! Please remember this is not a fan thread!
 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Screen-shot-2014-01-20-at-11-41-21-am
The F1 appears very chummy with Arnold Ziffel, the pig. Animal rights? Or edge play? What say you?
 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Green-Acres-tv-01
At the most, this is at least considered kinky. JMOAA.
 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 E512
Chris waiting for his F1. He took a break during harvesting.
 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Hoyt-Clagwell_Tractor
Sam Drucker offered a much nicer deal than Neil Lane. Screw Neil. It's the thought that counts.
 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Cast_mrdrucker

The F1 was shocked over the engagement egg!
 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 D815dfe56c48e314d3dee514396f3c92

Bonus scoop! MTP picture of our F1 with Chris and the Soules family. If you look closely you will spy RS who snuck in. (the back row far left.)Not very discreet, if you ask me. JMOAA
 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Tumblr_mdwbouxybj1rjhbjlo1_1280

And they lived farmily ever after!
 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Title_12
Needless to say there was no ham served at their wedding.
 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Cast_Arnold

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:11 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Booger Boy--err--excuse me--I mean Blogger Boy feels the FRC might be in a barn. sneakyl
Now excuse me, I am all for inducting Chris' fiance into farm life, but this is a bit overkill.
Maybe tptb will sprinkle the path to the FRC podium with cow patties for the F2 to maneuver in heels.
For that matter I can see instead of a final rose Chris saying to his F1: Will you please accept my final manure? After all, you've accepted this much already!

Big scoop(pun intended)/spoiler below:

First real date after the ATFR:
 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 GCHSCowPattyBingo2010
source: link

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:18 pm

Scooby wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:It's so freakin' cold in Iowa right now, does anyone really think anyone is hiding out the middle of nowhere looking for an FRC in a barn?
They would need a huge supply of glade scented candles for one, boots and a shovel for good measure.
No sense in calling in a designer for FRC gowns. Give 'em some levi's and a nice flannel shirt.

Warning! Spoiler Alert!

**snip all the awesome pictures**

O. M. G., Kasha. What a hilarious walk down memory lane. "Land spreading out so far and wide, keep Manhattan just give me that countryside!"

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:46 am

Aunties Love wrote:

I believe I found her birthdate. 
We can have fun with THAT on his "fun" thread. It would be fun to "sniff" out all the frontrunners' B-days.

One down... two of the Top 3 to go. We don't know the other ladies yet.

I PMed you  about not posting the date yet since we are not sure if it should be "public" quite yet... LOL! (I remember Desiree's changing B-days from July to April.) Also we are still questioning the year she was born.

Looks like Kaitlyn (rumored to be in the top three) has a pretty good chance, going by this ol' site: http://www.astrotheme.com/astrological_love_compatibility.php

If born in 1986 (sun sign late Gemini, moon in Scorpio, same sign as Chris' sun-sign)...

59% Your relationship is a challenge both of you can take up successfully on the condition that you demonstrate willpower, which you certainly will. Periods of calm are followed by more turbulent ones. All you need to do is to put a bit of effort into your relationship in order to adjust to each other, and meet your divergent needs. You can make a wonderful and lasting couple if you are really willing to! The challenge for you is realistic with the condition of having the will and, you'll sure have it. The periods of calm will leave room to more agitated periods, but it is just a matter for you two to accept sometimes to bring a little energy to the relation in order to adapt to each other because you don't have identical needs. You can form a very beautiful and lasting couple if you really want it!

Back in Desiree's season, we determined that Chris Siegfried scored the best among her Top Four guys, particularly because of the "blue" that appeared on their "combined charts". This suggests that their everyday habits and backgrounds were supposedly so similar that they are naturally "at ease" with each other. Mind you, they may not be the most exciting couple in the world, but... they are exciting enough for each other.

Sean and Catherine ranked higher still, in the 60s percentile range. Andi scored fairly well (early 50s percentile) with Josh, although some of her earlier dumpees might have been better picks. (No, Nick was not one of them. Their rating was in the awful 30s.) Marcus/Lacy on Bachelor-In-Paradise got a 43% rating, which is... OK. On the other hand, Michelle Money and Cody scored very poorly, but... hey! Who knows? They might make it.

... if this means anything. They do say that couples who fight together, stay together. Uh hmmm.

Now...

If Kaitlyn was born 1985... same date we were guessing, her sun sign is still, of course, late Gemini, but her moon in Cancer.

This is what she gets with Chris, relationship-wise.

100% You are enjoying an exceptionally smooth relationship. Whatever the situation may be, even though misunderstandings crop up, you easily manage to create a deep harmony. It does not imply that communication between you is particularly intense or special, but it means that for both of you, love requires no effort! Your compatibility index is remarkable and quite exceptional. Your relationship is extremely harmonious, to the extent that superlatives are unable to express its essence...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:23 pm

Wow for Kaitlyn, thanks for info JBF.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:35 pm

We just need a few other B-days... maybe for two ladies... to compare.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:41 pm

IDK what's is going on with the filming storyline.
What I do know is real life in a rural area is very quiet much of the time. So maybe a bit of reality is being infused?
Danger was infused in this F2 LCD--Elan and Millsy were reportedly restraining the F2 from beaning PrinceFarting on the head with a 16lb ball.
Overheard: "Step away from that scorepad!"
 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 4f640004ea40c.image
As it was she bombarded him with the pins and he was caught escaping down the gutterlane.
 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Bowling-pin1
He sustained minor injuries--torn out hair plugs and a blackened eye:
 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 62396.1
No Cinderella date--but the F2 came away with a booby prize
 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Toy

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:01 am

I couldn't resist these cute little guys! Kind of reminded me of Chris' intro video where he was talking to the little piglets.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Download?mid=2%5f0%5f0%5f21%5f2196837%5fAMrkimIAAALyVHJqegay2CM2sA0&m=YaDownload&pid=23&fid=SentMail&inline=1&appid=yahoomail
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:57 am

I can't see the picture, sla44. scratch

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:20 pm

atem wrote:I can't see the picture, sla44.  scratch

I wonder what happened - I can see it - it is two piglets swimming. hmmm
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+39
sanlee088
Cameron2
happygolucky
Jeepers
notarose