SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION Empty BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:42 pm

For all you non spoilers fans, post any sleuthing and discussion here! Please use the report post should there be a post that is not within the guidlelines of the NO SPOILER rules!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION Empty Re: BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION

Post by LibbyBell Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:01 pm

Thanks for getting everything ready for us GA! Hopefully, there will be a nice handful of non-spoiled posters this season!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION Empty Re: BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:37 pm

Not a problem. Let me know if there are any other topics you would like created. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:52 pm

Soooooo.... I am thinking about going COMPLETELY spoiler-free this season.
Actually, I pretty much already made up my mind. I didn't even check out the girls. I only know about one who was spoiled to me(Sarah- Not sure whether RS already spoiled her), but I know nothing about the other girls.
I am excited for this! clapping!

PS: If someone wants my files for the contestants charts, etc.  from the last couple of seasons, just PM me. It should be easier than just starting from scratch. bestbud!

Last edited by chloep on Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:36 pm

chloep wrote:Soooooo.... I am thinking about going COMPLETELY spoiler-free this season.
Actually, I pretty much already made up my mind. I didn't even check out the girls. I only know about one who was spoiled to me(Sarah- Not sure whether RS already spoiled her), but I know nothing about the other girls.

PS: If someone wants my files for the contestants charts, etc.  from the last couple of seasons, just PM me. It should be easier, than just starting from scratch. bestbud!

Wow!!! This is major news! Being unspoiled is a lot of fun after you've gone through many seasons of sleuthing!! Thanks for offering your files. I'm sure they can be utilized by others. yes
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:36 am

GuardianAngel wrote:For all you non spoilers fans, post any sleuthing and discussion here! Please use the report post should there be a post that is not within the guidlelines of the NO SPOILER rules!

Just to be sure... if we sleuthed it we can post it, but no RS or media "spoilers" correct? I want to try this season after enjoying Bach Aus and Can without spoilers! I need to use spoilers for contestants pages though.... Could we get the basic info somewhere on the no-spoiler page? I know technically they are spoilers as they come from RS... Just afraid to go to see new contestants info in the spoiled section and... get spoiled on F4....!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:24 pm

sophienette wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:For all you non spoilers fans, post any sleuthing and discussion here! Please use the report post should there be a post that is not within the guidlelines of the NO SPOILER rules!

Just to be sure... if we sleuthed it we can post it, but no RS or media "spoilers" correct? I want to try this season after enjoying Bach Aus and Can without spoilers! I need to use spoilers for contestants pages though.... Could we get the basic info somewhere on the no-spoiler page? I know technically they are spoilers as they come from RS... Just afraid to go to see new contestants info in the spoiled section and... get spoiled on F4....!

Correct to the bold. No spoilers from outside this topic is what I would compare it to. If you didn't sleuth it out here, then don't share if you read something elsewhere.

Also, if anyone needs anything and doesn't want to go looking, post it here. I will get it or others can help out too.

If other topics need to be created, s/caps blogs, etc, ask here and I will create it.

It is so much fun to sleuth without outside spoilers, as we are doing in Bach Can. I didn't sleuth Bach Aussie, but read just about every post, and saw the great sleuthing going on there.

If anyone wants to try, I suggest you start here. This is where it's good old fashion sleuthing. It's tough in the sense if you are the type that can't control yourself, but if you have an I don't care what they say attitude towards the media and you know who, it's easy.

yes

Reminder to everyone else: No spoilers in any topics other than the ones titled "Spoilers"! (I'll be saying that a few times in the next several months. Smiley )
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:11 pm

Thanks GA!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:24 am

I will be going spoiler free this season as well. Time to get back to the good old days of sleuthing! So much more rewarding when you work together to put the pieces of the puzzle together. question :detective :Woah-hoo:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:17 am

Beeleever wrote:I will be going spoiler free this season as well. Time to get back to the good old days of sleuthing! So much more rewarding when you work together to put the pieces of the puzzle together. question :detective :Woah-hoo:

:WAVEY: :Nod: thumbsup

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:23 am

chloep wrote:Soooooo.... I am thinking about going COMPLETELY spoiler-free this season.

PS: If someone wants my files for the contestants charts, etc.  from the last couple of seasons, just PM me. It should be easier than just starting from scratch. bestbud!
So in the process of understanding the gist of this forum...in this case since that person was spoiled to you, that means that you can't post the information here or can you?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:09 am

This is a no spoilerthread.
It is for sleuthing and discussion. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION

+18
JBF
northernviewer
GrahamGal
fijibeachbum
SafronSahara