SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION - Page 5 Empty Re: BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:11 am

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION - Page 5 Empty Re: BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:07 am

Lex ‏@alexismescher 19h19 hours ago
Just saw Chris Soules limo on highway 20 ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:06 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:38 pm

sophienette wrote:

I wonder what she saw!! Tweeters, please provide pics at all times. This makes our job a little easier! giggling

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
sophienette wrote:

I wonder what she saw!! Tweeters, please provide pics at all times. This makes our job a little easier! giggling

I'm not checking the internet about this for fear of getting spoiled, but I'm puzzled by these tweets. I would expect the filming of Chris's season to be finished by now; however, it sounds like it's not. If it's not going to say too much, can someone explain what's going on? Are they still filming the season? Or, would this be some filler type of filming? If it's not appropriate to answer here in the nonspoiler section, no worries...just curious.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION - Page 5 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:58 pm

I am guessing the tweeter might be tweeting something already done. To the average viewer, the FRC is generally done in an exotic locale. So anything filming related might be considered out of place.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:15 pm

Thanks, Kasha. I'm still a little confused and can come up with several scenarios in my mind, but I'm probably better off not trying to guess. I'll just keep this in the back of my mind in case the season starts to get strange...or at least, stranger than usual.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION - Page 5 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:30 pm

Just spotted 2 IG posts from Becca's sisters:

http://iconosquare.com/p/860305876756679021_7209305
http://iconosquare.com/p/860303062074725446_180607372

She seems to be out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:14 pm

sophienette wrote:Just spotted 2 IG posts from Becca's sisters:

http://iconosquare.com/p/860305876756679021_7209305
http://iconosquare.com/p/860303062074725446_180607372

She seems to be out.

***Edited***

She looks very pretty and seems rather nice and normal. Kind of reminds me of Lindsay. **Edited**

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:55 pm

Ummm... I may have missed something but who is Becca? I thought this was a no spoilers thread?no idea As far as I know the girls haven't been released by ABC yet.... Thus Becca identity and and how long she has lasted on the show are "spoilers"... scratch Now it's obvious that who ever Becca is made it almost to the end? no no :hidingchair I could have done without that information.... Do we have another thread that I've missed for no spoilers? I just wanted to watch the season without my perception being influenced by spoilers... :hidingchair

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:17 pm

From how I understand it sleuthing has been ongoing up till this point. So you might be a bit behind as far as what's already been sleuthed out. What has been sleuthed is not a spoiler.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:28 pm

chloep wrote:Ummm... I may have missed something but who is Becca? I thought this was a no spoilers thread?no idea  As far as I know the girls haven't been released by ABC yet.... Thus Becca identity and and how long she has lasted on the show are "spoilers"... scratch  Now it's obvious that who ever Becca is made it almost to the end? no no  :hidingchair I could have done without that information.... Do we have another thread that I've missed for no spoilers? I just wanted to watch the season without my perception being influenced by spoilers... :hidingchair

We sleuthed her and her sisters Smiley as for how long she was there, again it is sleuthed from her sisters IG.

This is a sleuthing thread Smiley

Kasha, could you create a Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - No Spoilers- No Sleuthing- Discussion thread?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION

+18
JBF
northernviewer
GrahamGal
fijibeachbum
SafronSahara