SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION - Page 6 Empty Re: BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:37 pm

I asked before... should I create threads in the Non Spoiler section for all the girls we know, even if we didnt sleuth them ourselves, as long as I dont post any info from Mr RS on how far they make it, just what we sleuthed from SM? (Some already created). This is what I will also do on my blog, i.e. pics, SM links and bios, but no hint of how far each goes.

I dont mind either way, just let me know!

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION - Page 6 Empty Re: BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:38 pm

Sophie, please pm GA with ur request. I'm at my daughters on her iPad and it would take me too long to figure out. Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:20 pm

Okay, I get it now, thanks girls! ;) I was just confused and thought I may have mixed up the threads....

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:47 pm

I saw in my twitter feed the link to Chris Harrison's "the ladies to watch." First are we allowed to bring the link to that article here? If so, where does it go? Lastly, this is where my Bachelor knowledge fails me, how often does the F1 get mentioned in this list?

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION - Page 6 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:48 pm

Hi Litta,

This is a sleuthing thread, so yes bring it in! How about there: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2664-bachelor-19-chris-soules-contestants-no-spoilers-sleuthing-discussion

The 30 ladies were released and we have been sleuthing their full names, so I'll try and update the contestants threads at some point.

On the 5 to Watch, it varies... Nikki nor Catherine were in it. Courtney was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:01 pm

^^Thanks, Sophie! Will do.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION - Page 6 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:10 pm

Here are my impressions from last night's preview/premiere. I want to qualify it by saying that I only watched the show once without rewinding...so these are my initial impressions without checking to see if I saw it/heard it right.

This is the partial storyline for the season: Chris is a sincere guy who is honestly looking for a wife. He hasn't had an opportunity to meet many women due to his circumstances...thus has lack of experiences/sound judgment...and can get caught up in the moment. (I think this is a foundation to help the audience understand why Chris makes a very bad mistake with one of the girls...and also for us not to hate him when he does.)

Somewhere I heard/read that there is a virgin on Chris's season...didn't CH point that out during the red carpet time? The preview implies (to me) that Chris has sex with one of the girls during a camping trip. Is it the virgin? To me, that would be awful if that's true...but perfect as far as dramatic television goes. Truthfully, I'm not buying it, but that's the impression the preview left me with.

The preview goes on to show the remaining girls are aware (maybe even witness it to some degree) of Chris's escapade. They are devastated -- insert Kelsey's medical emergency. (I think it's her...I remember the girl having short hair, but will need to check the screencaps.) Chris is full of remorse, knows he's made a horrible mistake...and somehow will be redeemed to the audience, and more importantly, to the remaining girls.

Trust and true relationship is built with the remaining girls...but obviously with more than one. My impression from the preview is that Chris can't decide. (A theme that was foreshadowed in the 1st RC -- Chris doesn't want to make a mistake. Hence, Chris agonizes over the drunk, and also we see TPTB allowing the last girl to return...don't remember her name...Kimberly? What will Chris do? We have a cliffhanger for next week.)

The fact that we see Chris walking in a snow covered field after we see clips of him frolicking in the ocean is important. IIRC, Chris's VO is regarding his inability to decide. So will we have a cliffhanger until ATFR? (Again, like the ending to episode 1...is this foreshadowing?) I don't know if this is going to be true or if TPTB are simply setting up a storyline like past seasons that never plays out like they imply it will. I think it's important to remember that sophie brought tweets here regarding filming in Iowa past the time of the normal FRC. Sooo...my guess is TPTB needed more footage to support their storyline of indecision. Does Chris really have this indecision at the end? My gut says no...just Bachelor baloney.

Obviously, I know I could be 100% wrong. I'm giving guesses based on my limited knowledge of how this show works. I have more thoughts on the girls which I'll post after I take a break.

GA, I don't know if you saw my question last night. Was that a new preview shown at the end of the show? I hadn't seen it, but I haven't been watching for much lately. Have screen caps been made? If so, will you bring them down for us. I'd rather not have to spend hours making caps if I don't need to. TIA!

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:25 pm

Litta I love your sc..hoping you will make them! There were a few made..but I know you make them all! Thanks
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:41 pm

^^Thx, Hotmomma! I will proceed then. Smiley

ETA: Gosh, TPTB are really making it difficult to make caps. Hmm...

The show is usually on ON-DEMAND by now, but they haven't put it up yet. Will they? It states that it hasn't been made available to it.

I found Dreamer's YT of the video, but she only uploaded it to 360p quality...so the caps won't be all that clear.

When viewing ABC online, whenever I stop, it switches to a still screen...but not of the show. So, ABC online is not an option...unless I try something I've never done. I have an idea, but I'm not sure it will work. I won't explain because I don't want to give TPTB anymore ideas to thwart my attempts.

I also found Kristen Baldwin's Yahoo post that includes the First Look video...but that's a little tricky as well, and I'm not sure I can get super crisp caps. I will try this though.

My last resort is to take shots off my television. Anyway, it may take me awhile to get some caps up here...too bad. I'm so intrigued by the preview.

mtnlvr, I saw your post just as I was making my ETA post. Thanks for the info...if you read my analysis upthread, you'll see my interpretation of this part of the preview.

Last edited by Litta123 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:14 pm

In response to Litta's question in the no sleuthing thread it snowed in Iowa Nov 14 more on Nov 15. (I will leave it at that since I don't know if you know when the FRC is and I don't want to spoil anything.) But if you wanted to know there were Tweets about it when it happened. It was big news in Iowa. The warning I have is the Reality Steve is out there in the Twitter-verse sharing more info than you might want to know.
Chris's house is pretty far north--compared to where I live--and I think they had more snow than we did and we were shoveling in November and were not happy about it because the amount was more than normal. It was also very cold at that time so the snow hung around for awhile (but I'm not sure for how long.)
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:04 pm

Litta thanks for your first impressions and summary of the anticipated storyline. I love to hear what the unspoiled amongst us think.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION

+18
JBF
northernviewer
GrahamGal
fijibeachbum
SafronSahara