SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 4 Empty Re: BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:12 am

Thanks! I think that's her.

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 4 Empty Re: BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION

Post by Litta123 Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:34 pm

Okay, I found a place to make screen caps that are of good quality...so I'm making a bunch and will upload later to the no discussion thread. In the meantime, I took this capture of Whitney. She sure will fit in with Iowa ladies wearing the "big necklace."  giggling

Sorry, mtnlvr and any others from Iowa...no disrespect intended. I posted because it made me think of this tweet.

Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin  ·  19h 19 hours ago

Ladies from Iowa, your statement necklaces are my everything. #TheBachelor

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 4 B0c8e1af-3925-4a03-8437-2d2da81c678c

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 4 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:46 pm

Here is my prediction for the F3 based on screen caps. I'm guessing the girl on the left is Kaitlyn...or maybe Britt. If I can get a better shot to see if she has arm tattoos, I could confirm Kaitlyn.

I'm guessing the girl in the upper right is Whitney based on hair color and her prevalence in the opening episode. If not her, then I would guess Carly (karaoke girl). Btw, it's not looking good for her based on Chris's BL...hand stuck on cushion...not good.

I don't know who the girl is by name in the bottom right. I've seen her picture all over the previews, but always very hidden...assuming I'm identifying her correctly in my mind. I can picture the girl, but I don't recall her name. I'll post a pic if I can find it from my earlier caps. IIRC, she was not highlighted much last night.

Anyway, these are my guesses...for now. I'm basing it on location only. I don't see any other girls in a somewhat tropical setting...so that's what I'm going on. I suppose it could be somewhere in Asia based on the dragon railings. I cropped them out to merge the pics together.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 4 2e8ee254-4a6e-415e-8287-59afd76a411d

This is the girl who I believe might be the one in the bottom right. I don't recall her name. I feel like her profile is easy to identify...thus I keep seeing her in the shadowy preview pics. Who knows, maybe I'm completely wrong...but if I'm right, she's my early call on the F1.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 4 59f8b598-617d-4dbb-9101-d623e37d3370

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 4 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:57 pm

Yes. I agree that this lady was well hidden, yet her profile appears often in the preview. Is it Kaitlyn? This is where I have a difficult time. It seems that these ladies look so different in some pictures.
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:17 pm

fijibeachbum, I'm so glad you're joining in. I read your post in the other thread and I think you've made a great start identifying locations. I also like your theory about a proposal in Arlington...sounds very viable to me.

Btw, here is sophie's pic of the girls. If I'm seeing it right, the unidentified girl is Becca.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 4 Names110

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:37 pm

Thanks! This is my favorite part of the show.
I believe you are correct. Becca has a unique chin and she was rather hidden last night. I need to go back and see when she was edited as exiting the limo. IIRC, those exiting first, last and first after the commercial break are important.
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:09 pm

Litta. Your sc are awesome..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:32 pm

fijibeachbum wrote:Thanks! This is my favorite part of the show.
I believe you are correct. Becca has a unique chin and she was rather hidden last night. I need to go back and see when she was edited as exiting the limo. IIRC, those exiting first, last and first after the commercial break are important.

This is for sure Becca. She was the 4th out of limo #4. This was the first limo of the second group of girls. Of note just before she gets out of the car there is a voice over where someone says "I got some competition". Don't have a good idea on voices yet so I don't know who it was, maybe Kaitlyn.

Note: first two out of the first limo were Britt and Whitney. Last of first group of 15 girls was Kaitlyn. First of second group of girls was Samantha and last was Jade.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:51 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Litta. Your sc are awesome..

Thanks, Hotmomma! That preview sucked up hours of my time; but from a sleuthing perspective, it was valuable going through it frame by frame. It's easier to catch the similar outfits and such. If I'm right about the FD caps, I think we might be able to pick out the F3 fairly quickly...much like what happened in JuanPa's season. Hopefully, there will be more people joining in the discussion.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:51 pm

Do y'all want me to post SC's from Epi 1 in your SC only thread?  I didn't do the whole episode, just ITM's, PI's, RC lineup, previews, etc.  I'm posting them in the Spoiled side, but didn't know if y'all would want to venture into the SC only thread over there to look at or retrieve any.  If you'd rather not visit that thread and want the SC's, I'll be happy to post them in your SC only thread over here, making sure to not post anything spoilerish.

Litta, your frame by frame SC of the season promo is awesome!  :claphands yes
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:24 pm

Ladybugs, I just responded to you in a pm, but yes, absolutely, I would love for you to add your caps to the SC only thread.

Feel free to take my caps up to your section. I posted them here, but I've made them for the whole board to use. It's my contribution to feed ALL of our guilty pleasures. :gotcha:

I'd much rather contribute this way than have to keep the debates under control. Bless you, mods! You've had your hands full lately w/A&J/N. It's been my distraction when I needed a break from cap making. Smiley

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:28 pm

Great s/caps and sleuthing going on here!!!

Yes as per Ladybug, just ask in this thread if anyone wants s/caps. This way anyone that pops in and sees the request can help out rather than waiting for a PM to be answered. Thanks again to ladybug!

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION

+17
Diana
Rolly
nd4reality
MiniDiva
Kashathediva
mtnlvr55
JBF
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Ladybug82
Hotmomma