SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Page 3 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:03 pm

Ah LOWE, love it!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Branded by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:28 pm

@clmgiudici: Caught in the rain and I ain't mad about it Smiley

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:20 pm

Love the Lowe bracelet. I've seen other ones people at this Style Lounge have made and Cat's is definitely the best.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:26 pm

The Lowe bracelet is to die for! Is she selling that, or is that something she got for herself? The possibilities are endless with that type of bracelet. Gorgeous.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:28 pm

Love that Lowe bracelet with Kisses written on the circle Besseme mucho! Catherine is so adorable and they are having a great "second honeymoon" in NY. Thanks for all the great pictures everyone. it makes my day!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The Lowe bracelet is to die for! Is she selling that, or is that something she got for herself? The possibilities are endless with that type of bracelet. Gorgeous.

The bracelet is made by Keep Collective, sister brand of Stella & Dot. I don't think they are for sale yet.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:40 pm

The Lowe Bracelet is from Stella and Dot's new sister company. There are several links in the comments on the pic in Cat IG. Judging by the number of inquiries S&D got more than their monies worth with this gift.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:01 pm

Katie is watching the girls while Sean and Catherine are gone. Seems her dog Henry is quite taken with Ellie. giggling

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:07 pm

I think Ellie and Lola (in background) are making a Henry sandwich.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:07 pm

Hee hee! It's a love match.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:14 pm

Death by cuteness. OMG love those doggies.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:35 pm

Ha ha poor Ellie.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

+25
timfan
landrje
joyjoy
livelife
dw_a_mom