SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Page 49 of 77 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 49 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:33 pm

Sean's patented travel tweet

@SeanLowe09: We're coming for ya St Cloud!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 49 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by umngirl Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:04 pm

Well they've arrived in Minnesota. Where exactly they landed I have no idea. laugh out loud
‏@clmgiudici 2m
Hi Smiley
Minnesota, US

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Perhaps if we had a board member who lived there, THEY'D know!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:09 pm

^Lol. I just know they didn't land at MSP. It's possible they left Dallas, connected through another airport, and flew into St. Cloud regional airport. Or maybe this is like when they flew from Virginia to Wisconsin and we had no earthly idea how they made it unless a private plane was involved.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:55 pm

Um no sorry Cat

@clmgiudici: Tis the season to be gooey Vegan Mac and Cheese...it's a thing Smiley [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] #liketkit @liketkit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:14 pm

So I won't have computer access tonight for Sean's speaking engagement. But I do have a request, if you find any tweets/posts about what he talks about or quotes from him, I'd love to see those. Along with that, can I ask we limit fan picture posting? I think a few are fine however once we get more than that they all look the same. Just my $0.02.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:29 pm

Is there anyway to reference where the fan pics are? ( those not posted). Thanks!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:31 pm

^You can always search on twitter and IG. I'm sure there will be plenty, along with a million pictures of Sean sitting/standing on stage. Just the usual.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:57 pm

I should be home about the time that the event starts. Not to worry Umngirl.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:01 pm

^Gracias my dear. I can't wait til I get computer access back again.

P.S. I dropped a goodie in your PM box. Smiley

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:03 pm

There's already people tweeting how excited they are. Will be around to post as well.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:08 pm

umngirl wrote:^Gracias my dear. I can't wait til I get computer access back again.

P.S. I dropped a goodie in your PM box. Smiley

Goodie received and responded to.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 77 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

+25
timfan
landrje
joyjoy
livelife
dw_a_mom