SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Page 76 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 76 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:16 pm

Poor thing. She's not a happy camper

@clmgiudici: Gonna travel back in time to experience the game. Back to the 1900s by listening to the radio. #GoHawks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 76 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:20 pm

Atta girl

@clmgiudici: Romo, time to do what you're best known for Smiley #DALvsSEA

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:27 pm

I only wish Sean wasn't driving so he can smack talk back.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:30 pm

You think he's driving? They were spotted at the airport. Well I guess if they are driving home from the airport.

Last edited by lipsis on Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:30 pm

@clmgiudici: Radio allows me to imagine all the players as cutely suited up baby animals. #GoBabyHawks

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:39 pm

lipsis wrote:You think he's driving? They were spotted at the airport. Well I guess if they are driving home from the airport.

I'm assuming they took a flight that landed at DFW like 40 minutes ago. And then between deplaning and getting to the car, that's when she tweeted about listening on the radio. When were they spotted?

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:43 pm

Yes, you're right. Didn't realize the airport sighting was 3 hours ago. Lol. At least they should get to see most of the 4th quarter.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:51 pm

Seattle is very lucky that this game is tied! Been very lucky with a couple of fumbles. Offense can do nothing! At the end of this I hope Sean is not the one doing the trash talk!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:55 pm

Lol. These two are gonna embarrass the crap outta their kids and it's gonna be fun.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:27 pm

Awwww sorry Cat

@clmgiudici: We did not race home for an L sad

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:29 pm

umngirl wrote:Lol. These two are gonna embarrass the crap outta their kids and it's gonna be fun.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lol that's awesome! Can't wait for them to have their own. Most fun parents ever.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:33 pm

Game over. Dallas won. Hope Sean goes easy on his wife. I don't think she's in good humor.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

+25
timfan
landrje
joyjoy
livelife
dw_a_mom