SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 3 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:01 am

MiaHawk wrote:
vivi2 wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:

To me, this ^^^ is THE most important thing.  I gravitate towards "nice" people, in life and on this show.  Smart, successful, and talented friends are nice to have, but above all things, I value a kind heart.  Because when the chips are down and you need a friend to turn to, it is kindness that will matter most.  

I agree.  Just o/t question, why do you call Marcus 'strudel' ?  like in pastry?  Sorry, but I didn't really follow him....

Just a silly nickname. One day I said that my strudel has canoodled with more than 20 poodles (in reference to the lie detector) and it stuck. And, besides, strudels are yummy.
Zak Waddel was my fig newton. LOL  

LOL I don't remember you making Zak a fig newton, but it sure fits.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:06 am

Bet2Win wrote:Whoa, TPTB must love that she bashed Neil Lane.  

Good point.

And it isn't like ANY of the rings they show the guys on this show are styled very simply.  You don't need a designer to come up with a simple solitaire (my preferred style but, heck, if I was offered one of those Neil Lane rings, I do think I'd take it!!!).

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by amundefined2 Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:50 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:What did Kelly tweet?

Kelly Travis @kellytravisty  ·  18h
I'm thinking Marcus got his ring inspiration from Lacy's makeup. More is better? Ehhh... Or something like that. #BachelorInParadise

I never followed twitter on past contestants during epi's of TB or 'ette or any show because I'm not crazy about the snark from the very same people who were on the show themselves. But now that I put it on our portal, I'm always looking at it. duh

Is there a link now on this board to tweets?? Where can I find it? TIA!
Regarding Kelly: To paraphrase Breaking Bad, "If I ever have an anal polyp I'll know what to name it."  

I'm not being snarky, but I hope Lacy keeps away from all that make up. She is pretty without it. I don't care for the ring either. I prefer a sleeker look...too bulky for my taste. But congratulations to them. I hope they don't rush into marriage...this was very fast.
amundefined2
amundefined2

Female Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:56 pm

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Andiharrykotlar
vs.
Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Bachelor-rings-1024x768

Andi's ring is on top. I actually think it is much bulkier and gaudy big than Lacy's. Personal preference I guess.

Chloe has stated that Lacy doesn't normally wear much makeup and the other women in the house were helping her. Michelle wears heavier make up and it looks good with her age and features, but Lacy is so young and beautiful that I don't think she really needs much make up at all. She looked gorgeous the morning after her FS with Marcus and I think she had little to no makeup on. If you look at the pic of JPG's first night her make up was not that heavy. I think she got some bad advice on the makeup front. A visit to any makeup counter or store will help her with that no problem.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:11 am

stuckinsc wrote:Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Andiharrykotlar
vs.
Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Bachelor-rings-1024x768

Andi's ring is on top.  I actually think it is much bulkier and gaudy big than Lacy's.  Personal preference I guess.

Chloe has stated that Lacy doesn't normally wear much makeup and the other women in the house were helping her.  Michelle wears heavier make up and it looks good with her age and features, but Lacy is so young and beautiful that I don't think she really needs much make up at all.  She looked gorgeous the morning after her FS with Marcus and I think she had little to no makeup on.  If you look at the pic of JPG's first night her make up was not that heavy.  I think she got some bad advice on the makeup front.  A visit to any makeup counter or store will help her with that no problem.

I don't think I've ever really loved any of the NL rings. Not my taste. But every season it is the same big bling to choose from. Who was the designer prior to NL? I cannot remember. I think I preferred their rings.

I've never been a fan of the "forced" proposals at the end of TB. I can think of only about 2 couples on TB that I truly believed were at the point in their relationship to be getting engaged. Since M and L spent so much time together and truly only focused on each other (and I do believe that they spent their time wisely talking and asking pertinent questions of each other), I'd say that they were as ready as the other 2 couples in my mind. Hopefully they are getting support from family and friends and staying far, far away from the cruelty of twitter and SM. Life is, often times, only as complicated as we make it. Hope they keep the focus on themselves and the love they feel for one another. Good advice for them and any other engaged couple.

As for the make up...  Yes, it looked like MM or the "team of experts" had fun playing dress up with Lacy's make up. Seemed like whenever there was a date or a RC that the glam squad went to work.  Other times, whether on the beach or at leisure, Lacy looked much more natural. Same for MM.  I prefer both of them with less makeup.  I attribute the heavy makeup to the tv experience.  She was probably advised that the lights would wash out her look and therefore to go with more.  

I am not a "clothes" person, and I typically never comment on the girls gowns, rings, makeup, or hair, etc.  I have my own taste and everybody has their own taste, but to me, those things don't matter all that much. Like the wind, fashion changes. Makeup washes off with soap and water. I'm more interested in character and personality.

I don't understand why anyone who has ever been on this show (JP), and knows the toll that SM can take on a person's spirit or the spirit of someone they care about (Ashley), would ever go ahead a make mean comments about a girl's looks on this show.  I read many mean over the top comments on SM from guys and girls regarding Lacy's make up on the finale. The one that surprised me the most was JP's.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:51 am

Regarding the rings (I think they are both totally gaudy), how do you ever do anything in the kitchen or the garden and manage to keep that many diamonds clean? I had enough trouble keeping one small solitaire clean! Is it gloves 24/7?

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:59 am

I'll take either one of those rings, or both, I'm not fussy. Smiley

I can't leave the house without jewellery but as soon as I get home, it all comes off. I never wear any jewellery after work or weekends if I'm not going anywhere.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:59 am

^^My mom wears her rings around her neck(ETA: on a necklace, obviously laugh out loud) when she is gardening, baking, doing the dishes, etc... I guess, you just got be really careful. I's be more concerned about losing it. Sure, rings worth this much should be always insured, but still...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:11 am

Listened to Jason and Molly's podcast.

They mention that Lacy and Marcus had their own little bunkie or bed area, they made for themselves. Jason says they spent 20 times more time together than Jason and Molly. They know way more about each other than any Bach couple. Molly says both Marcus and Lacy have piercing blue eyes. They are both gorgeous, and TV doesn't do them justice.

They talk about the proposal and how it went down. It's pretty good.

Molly Mesnick @MollyMesnick  ·  26m
Podcast #81 is up...our thoughts on the finale & some behind the scenes stuff! http://gossipandreality.com/episode-81-bachelor-in-paradise-finale/ …
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:59 am

Now this is a couple I would love to see their wedding on T.V!  They are both very gorgeous ... Wow!  Most importantly, it seems that they genuinely adore each other so I am happy for them.
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:03 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Listened to Jason and Molly's podcast.

They mention that Lacy and Marcus had their own little bunkie or bed area, they made for themselves. Jason says they spent 20 times more time together than Jason and Molly. They know way more about each other than any Bach couple. Molly says both Marcus and Lacy have piercing blue eyes. They are both gorgeous, and TV doesn't do them justice.

They talk about the proposal and how it went down. It's pretty good.

Molly Mesnick @MollyMesnick  ·  26m
Podcast #81 is up...our thoughts on the finale & some behind the scenes stuff! http://gossipandreality.com/episode-81-bachelor-in-paradise-finale/ …

Thank you so much for posting this link. I enjoyed listening to their podcast.
If TV doesn't do them justice, :fanningfan :girlfan drooling ...please pass the smelling salts! :thud
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:20 pm

MiaHawk -- since you asked -- I think before Neil Lane the Bach shows used Tacori. I might be wrong, but that's what I remember
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+67
nutty1
umngirl
KB_Mom
BachfanNY
Norcalgal