SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:57 am

Just a reminder that this is a fan thread so please tread very lightly. I've started a thread in the couples general discussion area if we want to discuss the current topic further. Thanks.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3300-marcus-grodd-lacy-faddoul-bachelor-in-paradise-season-1-discussion

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Samuel10Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Samuel10 Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Family10Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Samuel15Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:11 am

Lacy posted about Marcus on snap chat the day before Christmas Eve. He also faved a lot of her parade tweets on Twitter. I think they're probably just laying low.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:16 am

Oh, and he also said "I'm here don't worry;)" yesterday to someone on Twitter, asking where he was (parade)

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:58 pm

I am listening to RS video cast from last night while I am working. He said they aren't really married, that it wasn't an official ceremony. Not sure if he knows that 100% or if he is guessing. He said it pretty positively though.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:21 pm

That has been speculated for a long time. I think right after it was aired on BIP and came initially from a tabloid, if I remember correctly.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:59 pm

The only reason I'm not convinced yet, is because sleuthers noticed a wedding band set on her left hand in a picture that was taken before the wedding BIP aired. It was a group photo, I can't recall what it was for. I just went through her twitter and I don't see it. Her IG is private now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:04 pm

I follow her on IG, no recent pics with her and marcus, or her left hand Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:32 pm

nutty1 wrote:I am listening to RS video cast from last night while I am working. He said they aren't really married, that it wasn't an official ceremony. Not sure if he knows that 100% or if he is guessing. He said it pretty positively though.

I think RS did find out for sure, because he used to say he had no idea, but was pretty dismissive about the TMZ reports. He also never talked about living situation before, but confidently said he knew they weren't living together anymore .I do remember Lacy saying on periscope that they were going to have a reception in October (2015) when Marcus returned from training; that never happened, so I'm pretty sure they started having problems while he was in training and cancelled the reception/official wedding. If she made her IG private, to me, that's even more proof they broke up and she didn't want to deal with the constant questions about it. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:54 pm

I follow her on instagram too, yesterday she liked a photo of all the Bachelor related weddings. It was a collage that included them. Yeah.....this couple is a weird one I must say.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:15 pm

StacyNor wrote:I follow her on instagram too, yesterday she liked a photo of all the Bachelor related weddings. It was a collage that included them. Yeah.....this couple is a weird one I must say.

And, six days ago, Marcus replied to Cary Fetman on IG saying "Lacy and I miss seeing you! All is good. Hopefully we get to see you soon Cary", which definitely is implying they are still together. Obviously, something is up, but maybe they are still trying to work on things? Strange couple.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:18 pm

I still think it's because they do not feel it's necessary to post everything on SM plus with his job, I really think there has to be some sort of protocol or rules for Marcus when it comes to SM.

Lacy is known for going from public to private back to public. We have seen that a few times now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:57 am

Tbh the constant questions and actual demands on the relationship status from strangers on IG might be a huge reason to make it private.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+67
nutty1
umngirl
KB_Mom
BachfanNY
Norcalgal