Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis on Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:57 pm

Just a reminder that this is a fan thread so please tread very lightly. I've started a thread in the couples general discussion area if we want to discuss the current topic further. Thanks.

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3300-marcus-grodd-lacy-faddoul-bachelor-in-paradise-season-1-discussion

"I promise to be the best father I can be to our children, and I promise to always make you laugh with my silly faces and ridiculous voices." ~ Sean Lowe

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:11 pm

Lacy posted about Marcus on snap chat the day before Christmas Eve. He also faved a lot of her parade tweets on Twitter. I think they're probably just laying low.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:16 pm

Oh, and he also said "I'm here don't worry;)" yesterday to someone on Twitter, asking where he was (parade)

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:58 am

I am listening to RS video cast from last night while I am working. He said they aren't really married, that it wasn't an official ceremony. Not sure if he knows that 100% or if he is guessing. He said it pretty positively though.

nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:21 am

That has been speculated for a long time. I think right after it was aired on BIP and came initially from a tabloid, if I remember correctly.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:59 am

The only reason I'm not convinced yet, is because sleuthers noticed a wedding band set on her left hand in a picture that was taken before the wedding BIP aired. It was a group photo, I can't recall what it was for. I just went through her twitter and I don't see it. Her IG is private now.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 31176

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sophienette on Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:04 pm

I follow her on IG, no recent pics with her and marcus, or her left hand Smiley

sophienette

Female Posts : 7755

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by nothatgirl on Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:32 pm

@nutty1 wrote:I am listening to RS video cast from last night while I am working. He said they aren't really married, that it wasn't an official ceremony. Not sure if he knows that 100% or if he is guessing. He said it pretty positively though.

I think RS did find out for sure, because he used to say he had no idea, but was pretty dismissive about the TMZ reports. He also never talked about living situation before, but confidently said he knew they weren't living together anymore .I do remember Lacy saying on periscope that they were going to have a reception in October (2015) when Marcus returned from training; that never happened, so I'm pretty sure they started having problems while he was in training and cancelled the reception/official wedding. If she made her IG private, to me, that's even more proof they broke up and she didn't want to deal with the constant questions about it. IMO.

nothatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor on Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:54 pm

I follow her on instagram too, yesterday she liked a photo of all the Bachelor related weddings. It was a collage that included them. Yeah.....this couple is a weird one I must say.

StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by nothatgirl on Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:15 pm

@StacyNor wrote:I follow her on instagram too, yesterday she liked a photo of all the Bachelor related weddings. It was a collage that included them. Yeah.....this couple is a weird one I must say.

And, six days ago, Marcus replied to Cary Fetman on IG saying "Lacy and I miss seeing you! All is good. Hopefully we get to see you soon Cary", which definitely is implying they are still together. Obviously, something is up, but maybe they are still trying to work on things? Strange couple.

nothatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:18 pm

I still think it's because they do not feel it's necessary to post everything on SM plus with his job, I really think there has to be some sort of protocol or rules for Marcus when it comes to SM.

Lacy is known for going from public to private back to public. We have seen that a few times now.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 31176

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze on Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:57 am

Tbh the constant questions and actual demands on the relationship status from strangers on IG might be a huge reason to make it private.

Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 1864

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum