SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 6 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by MiaHawk Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:20 pm

My Strudel got a haircut and looks cuter than ever. :yes:
Love that the fans describe them as "sweet" and "gracious". Smiley
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by smartcat Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:25 pm

chloep wrote:^^ Yep. The girls are real....

Lacy said she got them genetically from her Mama. Well my daughter and I can understand that for sure, thanks to Grandma. Gorgeous Lacy!!!!!!!!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:25 pm

They are so cute awwww .

I rememeber when I was in high school all I wanted was big boobs and every girl from my mom to my sister have big boobs. I guess I have to wait until I am pregnant to have them Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 6 2292733854 .
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:35 pm

StacyNor wrote:They are so cute awwww .

I rememeber when I was in high school all I wanted was big boobs and every girl from my mom to my sister have big boobs. I guess I have to wait until I am pregnant to have them Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 6 2292733854 .

Be careful what you wish for. The bigger they are, the more there is to sag later.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:37 pm

Sprite wrote:

Be careful what you wish for. The bigger they are, the more there is to sag later.
True!! giggling
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:27 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Oh my gawwd! What a gorgeous couple! Lacy is beautiful. That's her normal makeup look. And then there's Marcus, no words! thumbsup chloep!

yes..they both are gorge...Lacy is indeed beautiful without the occasionally hideous make up she was with on the BIP..affraid ...Eventhough im not a fan of her infamous 80/40 line Hugesmile  , i need to figure out how to have 'an asset of the chest area' like hers.....they seem oh so natural... :detective giggling

LOL Mura, I was just saying the same thing about those girls, they are wow, I want some like that. lolpanda
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:53 pm

I'm just guessing, of course, but I imagine that both families are very happy for this couple. Every father wants his daughter to marry a man who will treat her with dignity and respect, and Marcus has shown that he will treat Lacy like gold. Every mother wants her son to marry a loving woman who will appreciate him and take good care of him, and Lacy will do just that. In the years ahead, I envision a great deal of love and admiration between Marcus and Lacy's family and Lacy and Marcus' family. I think the in-law thing is going to go off without a hitch. When two people are so loving, what's not to like? Smiley
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:18 pm

Interview on WFAA. Smiley

:cutesmile!:

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:41 pm

Expect some VERY sweet goodies soon!! Smiley

Spoiler: Muah Smiley

Will upload once I am home.

PS: Is there interest for me to make "Macy" avatars? I think Marcus and Lacy are going to be my first ever "OTP couple avatar".

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:42 pm

Not the treat I was talking about, but still precious. Smiley

My beatingheart belongs to @marcus_grodd #fanfaves #bachelorinparadise
Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 6 10691811_1537940039769925_1562446209_n
from Lacy

Sweet comment from a girl who was there for the event on Monday:

@ambreec: Thanks for taking time to meet people! It is so cool to see how authentic you two are, as people and a couple!

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:20 pm

Sprite wrote:

And the more difficult it is to buy clothes that fit. Or ever wear one of those beach stand bikinis. Or do gymnastics on the parallel bars. Or have a guy talk to your face instead of your chest.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:27 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Oh my gawwd! What a gorgeous couple! Lacy is beautiful. That's her normal makeup look. And then there's Marcus, no words! thumbsup chloep!

yes..they both are gorge...Lacy is indeed beautiful without the occasionally hideous make up she was with on the BIP..affraid ...Eventhough im not a fan of her infamous 80/40 line Hugesmile  , i need to figure out how to have 'an asset of the chest area' like hers.....they seem oh so natural... :detective giggling

Personally, I thoroughly enjoy using that line.  To those who know where it comes from.

Her mistakes on TV were perfect from a comedy perspective.  In part because she doesn't seem self-conscious or defensive about them. If someone is comfortable enough in their skin they aren't going to care what someone else might think of a few mistakes.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+67
nutty1
umngirl
KB_Mom
BachfanNY
Norcalgal