SELECT CONTENT

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mylove - Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by eliza3 Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:19 pm

Love the photo of Cody and "Breezy" She looks so happy!!
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

mylove - Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:06 am

Gotta love Cody. I can't bring over photos from Instagram but the latest is him in a facial mask. Funny!
http://instagram.com/p/vXa4VtOnep/
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:39 am

It's funny because when the pictures for the contestants on Andi's season came out I totally judged Cody as a 'typical meathead'. And when the first episode aired and he pushed the limo I was like "yup totally right about him" but he's been so completely different from who I initially thought he was and in my opinion he's one of the sweetest and most genuine guys to ever be on the bachelor/ette franchise. I really hope he and michelle last

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:46 am

ReneeM wrote:It's funny because when the pictures for the contestants on Andi's season came out I totally judged Cody as a 'typical meathead'. And when the first episode aired and he pushed the limo I was like "yup totally right about him" but he's been so completely different from who I initially thought he was and in my opinion he's one of the sweetest and most genuine guys to ever be on the bachelor/ette franchise. I really hope he and michelle last

Funny, I still think Cody is a meathead, but I don't think being a meathead makes you a bad person. He obviously has a great capacity to love and give, while he also obviously wants big muscles and to take the time to have them, those two things aren't mutually exclusive to me.

I love that he and Michelle and "Breezy" seem to have found this wonderful family. My nephew's step-father came into his life at about the same age as Cody is coming into Brianne's. My nephew considers that man his real dad, since my brother is an a******. I hope that Cody is that wonderful at least step-father for Brianne. I am not sure what the situation is with her dad, so maybe she doesn't need a dad, but as a girl it never hurts to see your mother loved and adored.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:08 am

stuckinsc wrote:
ReneeM wrote:It's funny because when the pictures for the contestants on Andi's season came out I totally judged Cody as a 'typical meathead'. And when the first episode aired and he pushed the limo I was like "yup totally right about him" but he's been so completely different from who I initially thought he was and in my opinion he's one of the sweetest and most genuine guys to ever be on the bachelor/ette franchise. I really hope he and michelle last

Funny, I still think Cody is a meathead, but I don't think being a meathead makes you a bad person.  He obviously has a great capacity to love and give, while he also obviously wants big muscles and to take the time to have them, those two things aren't mutually exclusive to me.

I love that he and Michelle and "Breezy" seem to have found this wonderful family.  My nephew's step-father came into his life at about the same age as Cody is coming into Brianne's.  My nephew considers that man his real dad, since my brother is an a******.  I hope that Cody is that wonderful at least step-father for Brielle.  I am not sure what the situation is with her dad, so maybe she doesn't need a dad, but as a girl it never hurts to see your mother loved and adored.

I get what you're saying but when I think meathead, I immediately go to jersey shore and cody could not be more dissimilar from that laugh out loud. I just meant I saw him as this super shallow guy who would ONLY care about his appearance and working out. And while he does care about those things they aren't the only things he cares about so I  admit I was very wrong about him and I've never been so happy to be wrong.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:34 am

I thought he was just a big teady bear on Andi's season, wanting to have someone to love.

He is into the big muscle thing, but along with that he promotes good health. Unlike some big muscle guys who only promote getting big and focus on the size of their biceps.

He just needed that one special person, and together they are creating a good stable environment for Brielle which IMO is first and foremost, along with a loving relationship between the two of them. It's not easy, they are making it look effortless. He gave everything up to move, and is starting over. That's one good man.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:26 pm

Cody Sattler @cody_sattler · 4h 4 hours ago
Just doing a little segment for the local TV station here in Salt Lake City with my babes… http://instagram.com/p/vhAzDKunbT/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:26 pm

Cody Sattler retweeted
Michelle Money @MoneyMichelle · Nov 15
Trickery. @cody_sattler #sofunny #brieissomad http://fb.me/3Wsl4Pf8a

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:45 pm

Pssst... Her name is Brielle (not Brianne) FYI Hugesmile

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:47 pm

Mikesgirl83 wrote:Pssst... Her name is Brielle (not Brianne)  FYI Hugesmile

Thanks for the correction! We knew that! duh

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:50 pm

Michelle Money @MoneyMichelle  ·  Nov 21
Dear @cody_sattler this is why I love you. #thelittlethings #thankyou http://fb.me/3mwxINyhk

mylove - Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 10 10421407_797377973653569_365178470222252023_n

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mathwiz37 Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:50 pm

Video interview with Michelle & Cody:

Link to article:
http://www.good4utah.com/gtu/story/d/story/reality-star-michelle-money-like-youve-never-seen/37990/AptPXz8a-EqLRKdd3PfBlg
mathwiz37
mathwiz37

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+37
Sprite
beader
livelife
mathwiz37
Mikesgirl83