SELECT CONTENT

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:27 pm

Cody Sattler @cody_sattler  ·  2h
awesome weekend with the love of my life @MoneyMichelle now back to the farm to get @C_Soules ready for his love adventure! #lifeisgood

Back to top Go down

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:12 pm

Max64 wrote:I saw the videos Michelle posted last night of Cody and Brielle together, so sweet!  I think Cody is going to make a wonderful step dad to her, as Michelle said, Cody is like a jungle gym for her.  I love the video of Cody at the airport, he looks happy and that makes       me Hugesmile   I wonder when he is moving out to SLC permanently?

In the first tweet, she says see you next time for good, and in the f/book clip at the airport she says it's the last time she's dropping him off. I understand he's Chris' personal trainer. I wonder how long he has to work with him.

I watched the f/book clips quickly at work but didn't realize till just now, they were at the paradise location? I wonder if they flew Brielle there after filming? Does Michelle's ex have any part of her life?
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:40 pm

Michelle and Cody were a pleasant surprise/ I've always liked her and was so happy to see her happy. I'm really hoping that it works out for these two! Cody seems like a great guy!
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:07 pm

This couple was a pleasant surprise for me. Even the spoiler of knowing they were together didn't compare to watching their love unfold on tv. I wasn't sure about them at first as things seemed to be moving (at least on Cody's end) at 100 mph. Watching each episode and seeing their story unfold made me a believer. I hope they create a wonderful life together and have many years of happiness.
Btw, it does appear based on the photos I've seen, that her daughter Brielle was in paradise with them at some point.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:22 pm

Just rewatching their wedding picture date and when they were playing the bag toss game on the beach, I loved their sense of humor. They know how to make each other laugh and genuinely seem to enjoy each other's company.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:48 pm

Yes, they did fly Brielle out to Paradise, which is really nice that they did. I wonder how long she was out there? (meaning during any part of filming?) Cody has to be done training Chris soon, I would imagine filming starting soon...Mid September is upon us!

I don't think Michelle would have allowed Cody to move to SLC if she didn't see something permanent with them. The article I posted in the media thread had an interview with Chris Harrison saying Michelle was just as surprised as anyone about a relationship with Cody, that Cody literally swept her off her feet, but they are truly in love and happy. And the fact that he is moving to be with them speaks volumes! (also that she's already talking about "wedding stuff", you wouldn't do that with someone you're apprehensive about. Good for them!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:20 pm

I am COMPLETELY and UTTERLY baffled by this couple but they seem so happy and in love!! It's so adorable!! I hope Michelle has finally found her happy ending and Cody seems like he has a heart of gold. Hoping for the best for them and her little girl.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:29 pm

These two together make me smile. Really hope they can make it work. Sugar and spice and everything nice.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:30 pm

michelle totally made this show happen for them the producers better have paid her the big bucks...she's totally hilarious crazy to think how badly they edited her during brad 2.0!!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:02 am

Michelle Money
1 hr ·

So overwhelmed at the love and support that I have been given! It is hard to put into words how I am feeling. I found the most amazing man I have ever met. And I found him in the most beautiful, unique way. It has been about 10 weeks since we wrapped filming. And I can tell you all right now, every single day has been better and better. Cody is hands down the most amazing man I have ever met. His love for me and Brielle is so genuine and so pure. Everyone deserves a "Cody" in their life! Not MY Cody, but "A" Cody! laugh out loud! Thank you for making me the happiest woman on planet earth my sweet man! I love you to the moon and back! And thank you for all the sweet messages and comments! We are so overwhelmed with gratitude! xoxo

https://www.facebook.com/TheMichelleMoney/posts/760172497374117

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 2 8367-910 Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 2 I_got_13 Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:49 am

Love Cody and Michelle another one of my favorite couples..

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:45 am

It's great to see Michelle so happy. I think even though we or I thought they were the most unlikely couple, I think they compliment each other in so many ways. She has a great sarcastic funny sense of humour. He's appears to be loud and boisterous but a really teady bear. A hulk hogan kind of teady bear. It's difficult in second marriages when there are children involved, especially if one partner does not have children. He seems to fit right in there, as per the f/book posts Michelle shared with Cody and Brielle.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of them!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+37
Sprite
beader
livelife
mathwiz37
Mikesgirl83