SELECT CONTENT

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:44 am

Great interview. Like seeing them still so happy together & that they will be at the parade with all the others. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 11 8367-910 Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 11 I_got_13 Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 11 E5kqdm15 Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Jolena Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:35 am

Linds911 wrote:Great interview. Like seeing them still so happy together & that they will be at the parade with all the others. Smiley

Do we know yet who "all the others" will be ? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:47 am

Jolena wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Great interview. Like seeing them still so happy together & that they will be at the parade with all the others. Smiley

Do we know yet who "all the others" will be ? TIA

I'm sure Chris will definitely be on there to promote his season, as for the "others", maybe some of the other success couples?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:28 pm

When they first announced it, it said married couples. It looks like they've changed their plans. I would think all the couples that are together now will be in that parade, if they can make it. Jan 1st might be difficult for some.

Soules, who also will launch his search for his one true love and soul mate early in January on the 19th edition of “The Bachelor,” and Bachelor franchise host Chris Harrison will be on the float, waving to  the millions of parade watchers lining the streets in Pasadena and the millions of Bachelor Nation faithful watching at home. Other married couples from The Bachelor franchise, to be announced at a later date, also will be included in the celebration.]Soules, who also will launch his search for his one true love and soul mate early in January on the 19th edition of “The Bachelor,” and Bachelor franchise host Chris Harrison will be on the float, waving to  the millions of parade watchers lining the streets in Pasadena and the millions of Bachelor Nation faithful watching at home. Other married couples from The Bachelor franchise, to be announced at a later date, also will be included in the celebration.

TVByNumbers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:16 pm

Just curious..do we know if everything is good with Michelle and Cody?? I know it's just been 2 weeks since they've been seen together on SM but it doesn't look like Cody or Michelle have commented or liked each others pics like which seems unusual for them. Hopefully everything is good with them. I like them together.
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:07 pm

livelife wrote:Just curious..do we know if everything is good with Michelle and Cody??  I know it's just been 2 weeks since they've been seen together on SM but it doesn't look like Cody or Michelle have commented or liked each others pics like which seems unusual for them.  Hopefully everything is good with them. I like them together.

I noticed that too. I went back on Michelle's Instagram and the last time she posted something about Cody was December 3, they were at The Melting Pot together. And Cody said he was doing something with Doug, Michelle's brother on the 10th but hasn't mentioned Michelle in a long time. I know Michelle's been really busy, but I thought it was kind of odd too. Hope everything is okay with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:36 am

I hope they are just settling into normal life. A lot of their past posts were promoting her job or his and also thanks for the spa etc, that was probably free.

They gave us a couple of pics when they first became public, then a couple when Cody moved, but I am actually happy if they are just living real life and having a real relationship that doesn't have to be on SM all the time.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:16 pm

cody_sattler
2 weeks ago
"I've noticed that being with you, I smile more often, I anger a little less quickly, the sun shines a little brighter, and life is so much sweeter. For being with you takes me to a different place. A place called LOVE!" @michellemoney I love you more than I will ever be able to tell you! You truly are the most AMAZING thing that has ever happen to me and I am so thankful and blessed to have you and your daughter in my life. #mysoulmate #mylove #myeverything #I❤️U

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 11 10817843_573650889431688_2043850968_n

With comments like that, I don't think there's anything but love going on with these two!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:32 pm

How very sweet. If she feels the same, they should be one very happy couple.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:28 pm

From Cody's Instagram
cody_sattler
12 minutes ago
First off I just want to say that I have experienced some of the best days of my life these past 6 months! I was blessed to have met and date an amazing woman and her daughter, who have made me a better person in all areas of my life.
Unfortunately Michelle and I have decided it was in the best interest for both of us to move on from our relationship. Michelle and Brielle will always hold a special spot in my heart and I wish all the best for them. Michelle is someone I shared a relationship with but also someone I will always respect and consider a life long friend.

I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to go on "Bachelor in Paradise" and to experience such amazing things with a beautiful woman. Those feeling and memories are something I will always cherish!
I personally want to say "THANK YOU" from the bottom of my heart to all the amazing fans who showed so much love and support for Michelle and I. You will never truly understand how much that meant to me!

I look forward to what the future holds and will continue to always listen and follow my heart!
Much LOVE & RESPECT
Cody Code xoxo
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:33 pm

Michelle posted an almost identical post on Facebook. They appear to have reached a mature, thoughtful decision, I hope the best to both of them
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:50 pm

I am actually surprised their relationship lasted as long as it did. Props.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+37
Sprite
beader
livelife
mathwiz37
Mikesgirl83