SELECT CONTENT

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:43 am

I've been following these two, I honesty thought they'd make it.  This is just my own speculation, but things seemed to have changed after Michelle got her new job, she stopped posting anything fun about Cody or Brielle, and it became mostly about promoting clothing and makeup.  Not blaming Michelle, but just wondering if Cody was too "all in" for her and after her new job, it opened up new doors for her.  I'm disappointed for Cody, he invested so much with quitting his job, selling everything and moving, well at least he gave it his all.   I wonder if he'll stay in SLC.....

I guess I should change my avi.... :tissuebox

Back to top Go down

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:47 am

Max64 wrote:I've been following these two, I honesty thought they'd make it.  This is just my own speculation, but things seemed to have changed after Michelle got her new job, she stopped posting anything fun about Cody or Brielle, and it became mostly about promoting clothing and makeup.  Not blaming Michelle, but just wondering if Cody was too "all in" for her and after her new job, it opened up new doors for her.  I'm disappointed for Cody, he invested so much with quitting his job, selling everything and moving, well at least he gave it his all.   I wonder if he'll stay in SLC.....

I guess I should change my avi.... :tissuebox

Just a quick question, did Cody quit a job? I only ask because he had the time off for both Bachelorette and BiP pretty rapidly and then time to train Chris. Was it at a gym or a more steady thing? Curious, not criticizing.

Nice to see both handling it in such a respectful manner.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:13 am

Can't say I'm too surprised since it all seemed to happen so quickly and be more on his side, however, it would have been nice to see such a different couple make it out of this. They seemed to have ended things very cordially and I appreciate that. At least we still have Marcus and Lacy going strong.

I wish both Cody and Michelle well, but I hope he takes things more slowly next time. He seems like such a sweet guy but, he seems almost desperate to be in a relationship.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:16 am

Here is the link to Michelle's IG post with her comments regarding the breakup:
http://instagram.com/p/wuxuFKFAEs/

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:24 am

Aw had a feeling that might happen. Oh well at least they tried to make it work. Glad to read they are staying friends. Wish them all the best.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 12 8367-910 Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 12 I_got_13 Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 12 E5kqdm15 Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:25 am

RoseLover86 wrote:Here is the link to Michelle's IG post with her comments regarding the breakup:
http://instagram.com/p/wuxuFKFAEs/

Looking at that picture she posted with the statement...looking into her eyes...she knew already when that picture was taken. He is all in and she is already gone. sad

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:00 am

Can't say I am too surprised by this. I am feeling for all parties involved though.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:20 am

I agree that Cody does seem to fall in love very fast and switch gears really fast, Andi to Clare, Clare to Michelle. IMO, Cody really wants to be loved and Michelle was awed by the way Cody loved her and his openness to Brielle, but sometimes it just isn't enough.

I wish them both good luck and it was fun to watch them together, he showed Michelle softer than I had seen her before.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:57 pm

Did Michelle and Graham ever give reasons as to why they broke up?

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:07 pm

sara11 wrote:Did Michelle and Graham ever give reasons as to why they broke up?

Michelle just said that her and Graham just didn't work in an intimate relationship. They love each other have great respect for each other but they "work" better just as friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:37 pm

I remember reading some were that Michelle and Cody would not last as she was just using him to stay in the spotlight it said before Michelle went on bip she had a boyfriend and posted on instagram how much in love she was and then when she got a chance to to bip she broke up with him. And since she got the show now and the spotlight she does not need Cody anymore. Cody is such a nice guy hopefully he will meet a nice girl who will love him as much as he loves her
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:30 pm

It would be pretty awful if Michelle was just using him, especially since he moved to be with her and got close to her daughter. But it is quite clear IMO that she never truly returned his feelings. I'd like to think she really wanted to and convinced herself she could, but it just became clearer as time went on that it wasn't gonna happen. Poor Cody, though he really should learn to get to know people before falling in love with them. He's doing it a bit backwards.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+37
Sprite
beader
livelife
mathwiz37
Mikesgirl83