SELECT CONTENT

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I think because Michelle has that mother instinct to protect those around her, she is always looking after others.

Now, she has this guy who is head over heels about her, and is finally enjoying someone who cares about her, and wants to look after her and her daughter. Her natural instinct would be IMO to look after Cody in other ways, not in a smouldering way just a caring way. I think they may look like the most unlikely couple, but they are proving they both compliment each other and it's working.

Watching it back, after the final rose, she said with deep emotions on the ITM " he was the one, I almost gave up....., he was the one"..

Last edited by Maggenzm on Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by marriedtoabaritone Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:03 pm

I haven't finished BIP yet--waiting for Hulu to unlock the finale, but I'm so glad that this relationship is going strong. Michelle is such a sweetheart! awwww

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:05 pm

Ok these two are really getting to me. Awwww!!! How sweet!!

Michelle Money @MoneyMichelle
So @cody_sattler - you rooting for Miss Utah? Or Miss Kansas?

“@cody_sattler: These girls on #MissAmerica have nothing on the most beautiful of them all @MoneyMichelle #truth”❤️❤️❤️ thanks baby!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:19 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Ok these two are really getting to me. Awwww!!! How sweet!!

So @cody_sattler - you rooting for Miss Utah? Or Miss Kansas?

“@cody_sattler: These girls on #MissAmerica have nothing on the most beautiful of them all @MoneyMichelle #truth”❤️❤️❤️ thanks baby!!

Awe so cute. I would never have thought I would buy these two, but I am all in.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:33 am

Me too stuck!

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:49 pm

scratch I am scratching my head on how this happened, but I'm so happy for Michelle and Cody. wow. So happy for Michelle, she deserves someone like Cody who will live to make her happy. So nice to see its finally happening for her...
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Litsa Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:05 pm

You can watch BIP on http://delishows.to/ I watch all my shows on this site because I live in Europe.

Litsa

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:29 am

To darn cute!

Cody Sattler
‏@cody_sattler
Big day for this kid! Excited to start my new life with @MoneyMichelle #SLC

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 5 Bx0LjRyIYAEW3DL

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:49 am

I was just going to post this GA! I'm excited for them! I hope they continue to give us updates

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:11 am

Max64 wrote:I was just going to post this GA!  I'm excited for them!  I hope they continue to give us updates

Me too! I guess I better tweet them and tell them that! laugh out loud
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:34 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Max64 wrote:I was just going to post this GA!  I'm excited for them!  I hope they continue to give us updates

Me too! I guess I better tweet them and tell them that! laugh out loud

I dont think we have to worry about that. These 2 can't contained their excitement, we will get updates whether we ask them or not. I didn't know Michelle before, but I really like her, she is so expressive. and I like that.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:46 am

Cody Sattler favorited your Tweets
1h: @cody_sattler @MoneyMichelle Happy moving! Your fans are so excited for you three and wish you years of happiness!

32m:@BachSpoilersFan @cody_sattler @MoneyMichelle Keep us updated with a few pics! We'd appreciate it for your fan site. Smiley
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+37
Sprite
beader
livelife
mathwiz37
Mikesgirl83