SELECT CONTENT

Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:46 pm

cortrae
7 hours ago
Jan 13th @9 pm!! Can't wait for #MAFSFirstYear @fyi @bklynbad #keepcalmandcarrion
Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 10 10895068_329805930552857_1344592422_n

I may be completely off, however, regardless of the promo they are doing I'm not entirely sure these two are still together.

Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 10 87b72b10 Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 10 86669110 Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 10 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion

Post by smartcat Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:21 pm

umngirl wrote:
cortrae
7 hours ago
Jan 13th @9 pm!! Can't wait for #MAFSFirstYear @fyi @bklynbad #keepcalmandcarrion
Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 10 10895068_329805930552857_1344592422_n

I may be completely off, however, regardless of the promo they are doing I'm not entirely sure these two are still together.

Just saw this. That's interesting Umngirl, why do you think Courtney and Jason are separated? I haven't heard anything even rumors.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:35 pm

Me either. Any reason why you feel that way umngril?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:41 pm

I don't know, it's just a feeling. It seems like they haven't posted about each other or mentioned each other other than promo for the show in quite awhile. Like I said, I could be completely wrong.

Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 10 87b72b10 Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 10 86669110 Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 10 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:43 pm

umngirl wrote:I don't know, it's just a feeling. It seems like they haven't posted about each other or mentioned each other other than promo for the show in quite awhile. Like I said, I could be completely wrong.

I had that feeling too when looking at their Facebook, etc. before the promo. But, after seeing the grad pics, etc., I thought they just were too busy? scratch Not sure, but I did feel the same from reading their social media or lack of it anyway.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:17 pm

I am undecided if they have split or are just playing out the scripted actions to increase viewership. On one hand Jamie has always been the more public of the two couples posting often whereas Courtney was not as often. I would have thought we would have seen a 1st Christmas picture though.

On the other hand, the percentage of folks that watch the show versus those who fb, twitter, and follow blogs is very small so maybe the quiet has really no meaning at all. It just seems odd, that there was no Christmas post.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:46 pm

I have been wrong before but I think they are just fine. They have never tweeted as much as Jamie does and this doesn't mean I don't like Jamie because I like her and Doug also but I just noticed that.

Cortney tweeted this on Dec. 20th.

Holiday travel!! I made us miss our flight Holiday travel!!
I made us miss our flight wrapping presents before a flight = u r late

They were with Cortney's family for Xmas and may still be there. no idea

Also I can't find this now from Monet (I posted in the 1st year thread that Monet said) that she was going on a second date with a new guy and they were double dating with Jason and Cortney. I posted it on Dec. 19th. no idea

Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 10 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:59 pm

Thanks for responding everyone. I can see where their lack of posting around Christmas was a little odd. I don't think they ever were as public as Jamie and Doug. I certainly hope they make it, I really like them together.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:04 pm

One more and I'll stop, Hugesmile it is a tweet that Jason favorited.

Jason Carrion favorited
Dec 24: @KortKneee_Rae @Kr0ss Wishing you a Very Merry First Christmas, together!!

Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 10 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:07 pm

Brill wrote:One more and I'll stop, Hugesmile  it is a tweet that Jason favorited.

Jason Carrion favorited  
Dec 24: @KortKneee_Rae @Kr0ss Wishing you a Very Merry First Christmas, together!!

clapping! clapping! clapping! clapping! clapping! clapping! clapping!
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:51 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:I am undecided if they have split or are just playing out the scripted actions to increase viewership.  On one hand Jamie has always been the more public of the two couples posting often whereas Courtney was not as often.  I would have thought we would have seen a 1st Christmas picture though.  

On the other hand, the percentage of folks that watch the show versus those who fb, twitter, and follow blogs is very small so maybe the quiet has really no meaning at all.  It just seems odd, that there was no Christmas post.

I have been going back and forth on this as well. Right now I am leaning towards scripted. I fell down an IG rabbit hole last night trying to figure it out. This photo is from an event on December 6th. By then neither Courtney or Jason were tagging one another or posting much about each other...except for the PR posts. Clearly, Courtney was still actively involved in Jason's pursuits less than a month ago...but neither of them posted anything about this event that would make it obvious that Courtney was there. So, what to conclude? I think their storyline will leave doubt in the viewers mind about their success and focus on their struggles. Kind of a bummer as MAFS focused on the great connection and commitment they had for one another. I suspect we're in for an emotional ride with these two.

Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 10 Screenshot2015-01-03at94453AM

@spotmonkeymedia

Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 10 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:00 pm

I don't follow them closely but think maybe it's just that life gets in the way of SM for them.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion

+34
alwayscooking
jupitercornflakes
BlackHalo
crazychicken
veg_out