SELECT CONTENT

Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFSFirstYear - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion

Post by SomeGuy Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:22 pm

Yes and no. Jason's story about his half-siblings is interesting and, hey, J&C are likable people. I'm interest in Neph and Jasmine's story. Their tweets show Neph was in Texas for Thanksgiving and Jasmine was in NYC for Christmas, and the tweets suggest things are going well for them.

I am so thoroughly over Doug and Jamie, particularly Jamie. She needs serious professional help but she also needs to just get over herself. Sad case...

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

MAFSFirstYear - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Wed May 04, 2016 6:04 pm

These are the pics from their 2nd honeymoon in Hawaii last year shown on last night's finale episode. I tuned into the end just for this. So sweet. Smiley

Yes yes yes YES! #MAFSFirstYear @bklynbad @fyi #keepcalmandcarrion #cortneycarrion by @cortrae

The ring #MAFSFirstYear  MAFSFirstYear - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 14 2764  MAFSFirstYear - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 14 1f48d  October 31st 2015 - love love love. @bklynbad #marriedatfirstsight by @cortrae

She's said yes!!! @cortrae took my last name when I got down on one knee and FINALLY asked her! Through all we've been through I couldn't be happier! And how bout that ring eh? #lovealwayswins #marriedatfirstsight #marriedlife @fyi by @bklynbad

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFSFirstYear - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 14 8367-910 MAFSFirstYear - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 14 I_got_13 MAFSFirstYear - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 14 E5kqdm15 MAFSFirstYear - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 14 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Wed May 04, 2016 7:46 pm

This is a spoiler I'm delighted to see!

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:30 pm

These two still together and happy. Great to see. I like them both.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:44 pm

Courtney and Jason share their experiences and opinions for about 20 minutes on the first half of Married At First Sight Season 4 Episode 10 Review & After Show | AfterBuzz TV
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon May 29, 2017 4:46 pm

Cortney just did an podcast interview with Kate Casey that came out this past week, but you have to download it from itunes to listen. I am currently deciding if I want to spend the money to do that.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon May 29, 2017 6:24 pm

I just listened to the Reality Life with Kate Casey Episode #39 on itunes. Cortney was on this (good interview) -- she said that the Married Life vlog series that Jason/Cortney do with Jamie/Doug is coming with new episodes onto Lifetime in the new week or two if someone decides that they want to post these. Cortney also said that there is a possibility that the Carrions and Hehners might do another show next year on Lifetime. I hope so.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 29, 2017 6:26 pm

@suzq Thanks for the info!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon May 29, 2017 6:31 pm

You are welcome! Cortney and Jason are my faves with A squared my second fav now. I am honestly glad that Jason/Cortney and Doug/Jamie are still together -- I hope Anthony/Ashley and Nate/Sheila do as well.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 29, 2017 7:16 pm

I have not kept up to date on what they've been up to. I need to remember to check their SM and post info in their threads.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:44 pm

I always love these short clips they post on the MAFS youtube page

chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:29 am

I love these two! Jason is my favourite guy from this franchise, great guy on all levels & so handsome! Jamie & Doug are right up there for me also! So glad J worked on her issues & they got their relationship on track... Sad how they lost their baby boy, but so happy they are having their rainbow baby girl Smiley
Can't wait for Jason & Cortney to have a baby Carrion Smiley

MAFSFirstYear - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 14 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion

+34
alwayscooking
jupitercornflakes
BlackHalo
crazychicken
veg_out