Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - Married At First Sight - Season 1 *Spoilers*

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - Married At First Sight - Season 1 *Spoilers*

Post by SomeGuy on Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:22 pm

Yes and no. Jason's story about his half-siblings is interesting and, hey, J&C are likable people. I'm interest in Neph and Jasmine's story. Their tweets show Neph was in Texas for Thanksgiving and Jasmine was in NYC for Christmas, and the tweets suggest things are going well for them.

I am so thoroughly over Doug and Jamie, particularly Jamie. She needs serious professional help but she also needs to just get over herself. Sad case...

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Re: Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - Married At First Sight - Season 1 *Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 on Wed May 04, 2016 6:04 pm

These are the pics from their 2nd honeymoon in Hawaii last year shown on last night's finale episode. I tuned into the end just for this. So sweet. Smiley

Yes yes yes YES! #MAFSFirstYear @bklynbad @fyi #keepcalmandcarrion #cortneycarrion by @cortrae

The ring #MAFSFirstYear      October 31st 2015 - love love love. @bklynbad #marriedatfirstsight by @cortrae

She's said yes!!! @cortrae took my last name when I got down on one knee and FINALLY asked her! Through all we've been through I couldn't be happier! And how bout that ring eh? #lovealwayswins #marriedatfirstsight #marriedlife @fyi by @bklynbad

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Linds911

Female Posts : 7409

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy on Wed May 04, 2016 7:46 pm

This is a spoiler I'm delighted to see!

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:30 pm

These two still together and happy. Great to see. I like them both.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish on Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:44 pm

Courtney and Jason share their experiences and opinions for about 20 minutes on the first half of Married At First Sight Season 4 Episode 10 Review & After Show | AfterBuzz TV

Amberish

Female Posts : 1390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - Married At First Sight - Season 1 *Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum