SELECT CONTENT

Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFSFirstYear - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:23 pm

@provenceguy Thanks. I didn't know if it's a law in some states to wait 1 yr but even then, is it suggested they've been separated for 1 yr?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MAFSFirstYear - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Jackenzo Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:06 am

Some states require that you live apart for a year before you file (like North Carolina)(this is if one of the members has been a resident for at least 6 months). They were last seen together in July. In New York, if you do not have kids you need to be separated for 6 months before filing.

Jackenzo

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:22 am

Wow, I had no idea that that's how it worked in other states.
In Washington:
A period of 90 days must elapse between the time the divorce petition is filed with the court and served on the other spouse, and the time the dissolution decree, legally ending the marriage, can be issued by the court. The 90-day clock begins to run as soon as the petition is served.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:06 pm

@Jackenzo Thanks. That's the same in Ontario Canada, but I guess what I didn't understand is that it's apparent that they haven't been together for almost a year.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:34 pm

Cortney posted a picture on Insta on November 18, but it could be an old one.

MAFSFirstYear - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 18 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:41 am

Cortney just posted on her IG that she and Jason filed for divorce in Feb 2019 after being separated for 6 months. I think New York might require that separation time before people can file (not totally sure). Anyway, she finally put the speculation to rest. I wish them both well.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:00 am

That's too bad but there have been signs. I wish them well.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:29 pm

suzq wrote:Cortney just posted on her IG that she and Jason filed for divorce in Feb 2019 after being separated for 6 months.  I think New York might require that separation time before people can file (not totally sure).  Anyway, she finally put the speculation to rest.  I wish them both well.

Thanks for letting us know.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:55 pm

suzq wrote:Cortney just posted on her IG that she and Jason filed for divorce in Feb 2019 after being separated for 6 months.  I think New York might require that separation time before people can file (not totally sure).  Anyway, she finally put the speculation to rest.  I wish them both well.

You had it pegged @suzq.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:57 pm

@Sprite SM is a big indicator and lack of mentioning each other and posting together can tell a lot. I am glad that she finally said something to the public.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:19 pm

Had a feeling sad Sad but wishing them all the best.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFSFirstYear - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 18 8367-910 MAFSFirstYear - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 18 I_got_13 MAFSFirstYear - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 18 E5kqdm15 MAFSFirstYear - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 18 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:16 pm

That's too bad. They were so cute together. They seem like great people, I wish them both well.

MAFSFirstYear - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 18 56273990_2270054313314551_5350271607616812563_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fybz2-1.fna.fbcdn

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvja_X8luXC/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion

+34
alwayscooking
jupitercornflakes
BlackHalo
crazychicken
veg_out