Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - Married At First Sight - Season 1 *Spoilers*

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - Married At First Sight - Season 1 *Spoilers*

Post by Litta123 on Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:05 pm

From Jason's IG ...Just a guess on my part, but I suspect this is an old photo from prior to July 4th weekend. I think he's been sporting the crew cut look from at least that time. Certainly last month when they filmed the reunion special, he was. I doubt his hair could grow this quickly if this pic were taken today...so no reason to believe he was missing the fire academy today.

bklynbad
4 hours ago
Never to late for #ConeyIsland w/ the wifey @cortrae #MarriedAtFirstSight @fyi

Litta123

Back to top Go down

Re: Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - Married At First Sight - Season 1 *Spoilers*

Post by atem on Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:25 pm

@dw_a_mom wrote:
@Litta123 wrote:Courtney posted on IG after tonight's show...cute pic!  awwww

Love it.

Great picture! Really adorable picture of them both.

atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 on Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:29 am

From Courtney's IG...

Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:43 am

That's so cute. Love the nick name Jhubs! laugh out loud

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 31028

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill on Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:43 pm

I'm just watching now that we get the FYI network. Love this couple!!

Does anyone know if both or just Cortney is going to the places in her tweet?

Cortney Hendrix Verified account
‏@KortKneee_Rae Guess who hasn't packed for #paris & #Portugal ... Yup. This girl! Ah!! Need to get out of bed.... #wednesday #morningproblems

Brill

Female Posts : 2538

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:46 pm

@Brill wrote:I'm just watching now that we get the FYI network.  Love this couple!!

‏@KortKneee_Rae   Guess who hasn't packed for #paris & #Portugal ... Yup. This girl! Ah!! Need to get out of bed.... #wednesday #morningproblems

Good question, but I'm guessing only she is.

atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:52 pm

@Brill wrote:I'm just watching now that we get the FYI network.  Love this couple!!

‏@KortKneee_Rae   Guess who hasn't packed for #paris & #Portugal ... Yup. This girl! Ah!! Need to get out of bed.... #wednesday #morningproblems

Interesting. She's never mentioned that before. I just tweeted her.

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 31028

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill on Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:43 pm

I wonder if Jason and Cortney went together on that trip since neither has tweeted since? no idea

Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:48 pm

^Courtney has been posting pictures on Instagram. Jason isn't in any of them. She and the others in her pictures are using the hashtag #TeadsSummit. I think it's some kind of group trip people from all over sign up to take. Probably makes it less expensive. I'm guessing she signed up for this before the whole MAFS thing happened and decided to still go. And considering Jason is in the fire academy he wouldn't have the time off to go.

umngirl

Female Posts : 17981

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill on Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:00 pm

@umngirl wrote:^Courtney has been posting pictures on Instagram. Jason isn't in any of them. She and the others in her pictures are using the hashtag #TeadsSummit. I think it's some kind of group trip people from all over sign up to take. Probably makes it less expensive. I'm guessing she signed up for this before the whole MAFS thing happened and decided to still go. And considering Jason is in the fire academy he wouldn't have the time off to go.

Thank you for this.:yes: I can't see Instagram unless someone posts a link to their picture. Smiley

Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 on Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:08 pm

^^Another possibility is that it's work related. Courtney posted a work view a week or so ago from a company called ebuzzing. When I was trying to figure out the hashtag yesterday (teadssummit), I saw a connection between ebuzzing and a company called Teads. So, it's only a guess, but it might be work related. Regardless of work or pleasure, Jason does not appear to be with her.

Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentinebaby on Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:02 am

She is on a business trip. She replied to a couple people on twitter that it was business and that Jason was staying behind.

Valentinebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - Married At First Sight - Season 1 *Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum