SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

onset - Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9 - Page 30 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

Post by atem Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:06 pm

Nonina430 wrote:
atem wrote:Isn't that last pic an older one?

He looks younger, I'm attributing it due to him being clean shaven, the picture was just

posted on twitter yesterday. But your right, he looks younger. no idea

Mabe he's in love?

I don't think so, but perhaps it was a pic from that event before and wanted to just help promo it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

onset - Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9 - Page 30 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:43 pm

Michael G tweeted a pic of himself with Brooks and a few others in a pic with Chris and Des at their wedding. So sweet that he made it. I've been thinking about it since that season and it was clear that Brooks/Chris were very good friends throughout taping so I wonder if Brooks saw how strongly Chris felt for Des towards the end and knew he wasn't at that level and if that also caused him to pause and back out knowing she would be okay with Chris around to love her the way he was unable to do in that moment. I don't think Brooks realized how strong Des felt for him at that point as when she told him during the infamous 'break up' scene that she was going to tell him she loved him later that day he was shocked. I don't necessarily think him knowing she was falling deep for him would have made his feelings suddenly match hers but he may have approached leaving differently had he known more. Either way I still admire how he handled such a difficult decision and the adversity and backlash that was initially heaved at him after it. He wasn't one of those contestants looking to just be the winner or audition to be the next lead, he demonstrated how to be a man and do the right thing even when everyone else would think it is so wrong. In the end it worked out how well for everybody. That all being said the Bres chemistry can never be denied or forgotten, it just wasn't meant to be. Plus I am still waiting for Brooks to meet me laugh out loud.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:36 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Michael G tweeted a pic of himself with Brooks and a few others in a pic with Chris and Des at their wedding. So sweet that he made it. I've been thinking about it since that season and it was clear that Brooks/Chris were very good friends throughout taping so I wonder if  Brooks saw how strongly Chris felt for Des towards the end and knew he wasn't at that level and if that also caused him to pause and back out knowing she would be okay with Chris around to love her the way he was unable to do in that moment. I don't think Brooks realized how strong Des felt for him at that point as when she told him during the infamous 'break up' scene that she was going to tell him she loved him later that day he was shocked. I don't necessarily think him knowing she was falling deep for him would have made his feelings suddenly match hers but he may have approached leaving differently had he known more. Either way I still admire how he handled such a difficult decision and the adversity and backlash that was initially heaved at him after it. He wasn't one of those contestants looking to just be the winner or audition to be the next lead, he demonstrated how to be a man and do the right thing even when everyone else would think it is so wrong. In the end it worked out how well for everybody. That all being said the Bres chemistry can never be denied or forgotten, it just wasn't meant to be. Plus I am still waiting for Brooks to meet me laugh out loud.

Namaste

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:38 pm

It's Funky Friday say's Brooks. He's having a blast finishing a 
project that will be out in March. That might account for his
absence on sm and all the throw back pics he's been posting 
it's a bike thing sounds comical with a three Amigos theme.
It's on Insg. No need to bring it over the pic is of Tyford
presumably in the movie. We may have another Q Tarinttino 
 cheerleader

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by karenap63 Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:56 pm

Nonina430 wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:Michael G tweeted a pic of himself with Brooks and a few others in a pic with Chris and Des at their wedding. So sweet that he made it. I've been thinking about it since that season and it was clear that Brooks/Chris were very good friends throughout taping so I wonder if  Brooks saw how strongly Chris felt for Des towards the end and knew he wasn't at that level and if that also caused him to pause and back out knowing she would be okay with Chris around to love her the way he was unable to do in that moment. I don't think Brooks realized how strong Des felt for him at that point as when she told him during the infamous 'break up' scene that she was going to tell him she loved him later that day he was shocked. I don't necessarily think him knowing she was falling deep for him would have made his feelings suddenly match hers but he may have approached leaving differently had he known more. Either way I still admire how he handled such a difficult decision and the adversity and backlash that was initially heaved at him after it. He wasn't one of those contestants looking to just be the winner or audition to be the next lead, he demonstrated how to be a man and do the right thing even when everyone else would think it is so wrong. In the end it worked out how well for everybody. That all being said the Bres chemistry can never be denied or forgotten, it just wasn't meant to be. Plus I am still waiting for Brooks to meet me laugh out loud.

Namaste

MonicaJM2001  I am loving your post and totally agree with you.:yes:   I can't deny I loved the chemistry between Brooks/Des.  That was my favorite season of the bachelorette/bachelor ever.  Brooks made it that way.   It took  a real man to walk away the way he did.  I hope you get to meet Brooks, but don't forget about us and let us know.  laugh out loud  bestbud!

karenap63

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:01 am

karenap63 wrote:
Nonina430 wrote:

Namaste

MonicaJM2001  I am loving your post and totally agree with you.:yes:   I can't deny I loved the chemistry between Brooks/Des.  That was my favorite season of the bachelorette/bachelor ever.  Brooks made it that way.   It took  a real man to walk away the way he did.  I hope you get to meet Brooks, but don't forget about us and let us know.  laugh out loud  bestbud!

Of course I will! Hugesmile
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:16 pm

Brooks Forester: ninth child of ten children, mothers favorite. 
Just thought I'd add that in case you forgot . Weather is getting 
warm in Utah so the bikes are coming out of hiding says Brooks.
Hot pic on Insg of Brooks on his bike. Can someone bring it over 
ThankYou

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:12 pm

Still miss Brooks.... hmmm
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:24 pm

Ot. Rolly did you enjoy your trip to Ca?

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:41 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Ot. Rolly did you enjoy your trip to Ca?

It was great...nice warm weather  summer and I had never been to LA before. I didn't run into Chris but knew of a lot of the places he was seen in fan pics. Very relaxing trip!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:04 pm

Brooks hasn't been tweeting. Is he more and more on that snap chat thing?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:17 pm

atem wrote:Brooks hasn't been tweeting. Is he more and more on that snap chat thing?

Yeah it seems that way....... he posted a gorgeous pic of himself on instagram I believe yesterday but definitely missing him on twitter.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

+42
rhondam
jen689
Norcalgal
sparkler
IWouldMarryAshleyI