SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

throwback - Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9 - Page 32 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

Post by Nonina430 Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:06 pm

If this is true, I wish Lauren and Brooks much happiness. What gives me pause is the lack of response
from the guys from Des's season, the only one was Mike G, with "Good Stuff" and James Case with
a Like. Unless the guys already knew and kept quiet. Brooks was quiet about his personal life and 
missions. Let us not forget he's a joker too. I have seen Lauren respond to all B's Insg snarky and
fun. She appears to be a Utah girl def a friend .
Got wind of this yesterday early. He showed a pic of two cow's on Insg saying, he was in Nicaragua
It wasn't unusual for Brooks to just show up somewhere else, standing joke amongst us.
Posters began saying things like, "Show us your faces" things of that nature,suddenly Brooks posts 
a pic of he and Lauren on his photo page on Insg. From Lauren's Insg then open checked it out, since
her account went private, prob getting hate mail giggling Next Elon posts different pic , from Brooks Insg 
By the way thanks . If true I've waited for this for a long time, all of us have:cheerleader cheerdance

Last edited by Nonina430 on Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Error)

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

throwback - Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9 - Page 32 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

Post by karenap63 Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:37 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
ElonM wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

@brooksaforester
SJDS Market W / GF @laurenyoung26

His girlfriend?

Good for him, kind of sad for me, I was ready to start the Brecca train.

:tissuebox :tissuebox  Redfacemad He's cheating on us.  Nonina, knew his ass couldn't sit still for long.   Hugesmile

karenap63

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by jul2201 Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:35 am

I don´t know if this matter at all, but I follow Erica Rose on Instagram. She had a picture from the premiere, and someone told her in the comments that she should go after Brooks. She replied that she would, if he didn´t already have a girlfriend. So looks like they at least haven been dating for three months or so. Happy for him. She looks so cute.

jul2201

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:00 pm

g
 Brooks is Happy, says on Insg, "If I die today I die happy"
Family members comment "Don't die today" another "Bold Move"
So very happy for Brooks and Lauren. He took us on a wonderful 
journey Post show, fun watching all his adventures. Wishing him
a wonderful adventure going forward. He may be phasing out 
of bachelor nation.:cutesmile!: We will hear of wonderful things from B

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by ddukes Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:56 pm

Looks like she is his girlfriend. Her Facebook page has pic of them on beach. She works for lululemon athletica. Brooks father makes comment approving saying "tame da young un"

ddukes

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:50 am

dd do you know what "tame da young un" means?
sounds medieval Irish. (game of thrones fan)
Does anyone? I feel it's legit, all his family and close
friends have commented. :Congrats

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:14 pm

'Can't wait till I get out on the open road" says Brooks
Latest pic on Insg will someone bring it over. Thanks

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:12 pm

brooksaforester
1 hour ago
Owning a vintage motorcycle means spending some time in the shop. Can't wait to get back on the open road. @kaycee_landsaw [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @saltcitybuilds @ironandair

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:24 pm

Thanks GA PINKHEART

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:27 pm

In my other life he was my husband.A girl can dream right giggling Of course I'm in front of him walking towards the Lincoln.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Where'd I park my Lincoln?! " Rolling a Mathew McConahey in my left hand. Shot by @aaronbhall [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@brooksaforester
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:56 pm

ElonM, he'd be your husband but only after you've beaten me in a fight to the death for him! throwback - Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9 - Page 32 3806527698

LOVE Brooks drooling
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:38 pm

ElonM wrote:i my other life he was my husband.A girl can dream right  giggling Of course I'm in front of him walking towards the
T

Where'd I park my Lincoln?! " Rolling a Mathew McConahey in my left hand. Shot by @aaronbhall [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@brooksaforester
thanks Elon The pic is Breathtaking! 'Rolling a Mathew Mc in my left hand " just got it,  no idea
Watch Jim Carrey do Mathew Mc's Lincoln comm. on SNL, on utube. Just in case you 
didn't get it either throwback - Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9 - Page 32 3806527698

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

+42
rhondam
jen689
Norcalgal
sparkler
IWouldMarryAshleyI