SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Finds Love in Fiji - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Finds Love in Fiji - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Finds Love in Fiji - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:53 pm

JP was barefoot during their first 1-on-1 if it helps any

Eta: Rich that was hilarious. Haven't stopped laughing since you posted it.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Finds Love in Fiji - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Finds Love in Fiji - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Bloomers Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:56 pm

Gina wrote:It could be the camera angle, but they are pretty big feet for a petite 5'2" girl??

And the only guy I could wearing those pants is Ames. giggling just having so fun with this LM..thanks it could be a clue, we never know.

I am 5'2" tall, and I wear a size 5 and a 1/2 shoe. She could wear a little bigger shoe, but as tiny as she is, I wouldn't think it would be lots bigger as her feet would be out of scale for the rest of her body.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:59 pm

Bloomers wrote:
Gina wrote:It could be the camera angle, but they are pretty big feet for a petite 5'2" girl??

And the only guy I could wearing those pants is Ames. giggling just having so fun with this LM..thanks it could be a clue, we never know.

I am 5'2" tall, and I wear a size 5 and a 1/2 shoe. She could wear a little bigger shoe, but as tiny as she is, I wouldn't think it would be lots bigger as her feet would be out of scale for the rest of her body.
laugh out loud..I'm only 5'1" and I wear a 5 1/2 shoe too, so that's what I noticed right away. I'm guessing, but they look like maybe a 7 or 8 size women's shoe? And as a petite girl, I think JP is Just Perfact in the height department. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:12 pm

I thought there was a screen cap that someone found for Ben's fantasy date that they thought was at Koro Sun Resort.
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:13 pm

Gina wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

laugh out loud..I'm only 5'1" and I wear a 5 1/2 shoe too, so that's what I noticed right away. I'm guessing, but they look like maybe a 7 or 8 size women's shoe? And as a petite girl, I think JP is Just Perfact in the height department. giggling

BEST EVER!! I love it, Gina. :happy dance: laughlaughlaugh :shimmyshimmy:

And yeah, I don't think either of those people is Ashley, Ben, JP, Ryan, or any of our other friends and acquaintances from this show.

ETA: Jelle, there is a cap of Ash in a pink scoop neck at the Koro Sun, but none of the boys have been placed there yet.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:17 pm

jelle wrote:I thought there was a screen cap that someone found for Ben's fantasy date that they thought was at Koro Sun Resort.

Someone matched a PI of Ashley to Koro - the drapes were the same. A point was made that only Ashley was identified at Koro, none of the guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:18 pm

jelle wrote:I thought there was a screen cap that someone found for Ben's fantasy date that they thought was at Koro Sun Resort.
I think CC ID a sc of a PI that Ashley did at the Koro Sun Resort..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:21 pm

Here it is jelle
The Bachelorette Finds Love in Fiji - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Pink10
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:23 pm

Thanks girldance
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:26 pm

Disregard the two people who I thought were of Ashley and her F1.

The Bachelorette Finds Love in Fiji - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Wedding-pack-3

The Bachelorette Finds Love in Fiji - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Wedding-pack-4

I believe it is really these two people.

However, they do mention Ashley and The Bachelorette on their official site.

http://www.korosunresort.com/ashley-the-bachelorette-finds-love-in-fiji

The Bachelorette Finds Love in Fiji - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 3817599070
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:27 pm

richlp wrote:Those feet need a bath...
Dear God! IA! I would of never guess those are Ashley's feet, I'm 5 feet 2 myself and my feet are smaller than that... If it's Ashley, she seems to be wearing some sort of ankle bracelet...
ETA: Aaaa, tks Love Me, kind of relieve those are not Ashley's feet, LOL :awesome:
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 823

Back to top Go down

Post by ninjagirl Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:53 pm

The Bachelorette Finds Love in Fiji - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Wedding-pack-3

The Bachelorette Finds Love in Fiji - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Wedding-pack-4

same dress in both
ninjagirl
ninjagirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Finds Love in Fiji - Spoilers - Discussion

+16
CarrieA
anders
BlondieGal
agentcurls
LibbyBell