SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Finds Love in Fiji - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Finds Love in Fiji - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Finds Love in Fiji - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:50 pm

Jeepers wrote:On the beach with her in the green / blue dress

And I remember all the chatter about a reshoot and the color of the flowers changing

And also how her dress fit in a couple of the shots laugh out loud

I still -- to this day -- think that those dumb flowers kept changing. hissyfit
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Finds Love in Fiji - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Finds Love in Fiji - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Jeepers Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:52 pm

mnmhughes wrote:

And I remember all the chatter about a reshoot and the color of the flowers changing

And you would not be alone in that thinking giggling
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:30 pm

Jeepers wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

And you would not be alone in that thinking giggling

And now we know that it was Fleiss that did it.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:17 pm

Deanna was at a private villa in the Freeport, Bahama area. I remember because I had just finished accidentally vacationing there about 6 months prior and was flabbergasted they would choose that locale.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:32 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Deanna was at a private villa in the Freeport, Bahama area. I remember because I had just finished accidentally vacationing there about 6 months prior and was flabbergasted they would choose that locale.

It is strange that Fleiss has gone to hardly any of the FRCs, and DeAnna's and Jesse's would be one of those rare few.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:34 pm

Bloomers wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Deanna was at a private villa in the Freeport, Bahama area. I remember because I had just finished accidentally vacationing there about 6 months prior and was flabbergasted they would choose that locale.

It is strange that Fleiss has gone to hardly any of the FRCs, and DeAnna's and Jesse's would be one of those rare few.

Did he need to make sure she accepted a proposal?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:36 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

Did he need to make sure she accepted a proposal?

Bingo, although I'm pretty sure that Deanna would have accepted any proposal as she wanted to one up Brad. :giggle:
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:59 pm

Bloomers wrote:

He may have been at all the earlier ones, but from what I was told he was not at two recent ones. Maybe the ones he did not attend was the exception. :greenman:

Bloomers wrote:

hehehe

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:10 pm

BlondieGal wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

He may have been at all the earlier ones, but from what I was told he was not at two recent ones. Maybe the ones he did not attend was the exception. :greenman:

Bloomers wrote:

hehehe

Pin the tail on the donkey. We do have such a good time blaming things on Fleiss in this group, and he was there. :geek:

Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:41 pm

Bloomers wrote:

He was at Matt Grants and had the room next to him. I also believe Jason's.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:48 pm

BlondieGal wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

Bloomers wrote:

hehehe

I thought he made his return at Andy and Tessa's. I know Martin Hilton was there after a bit of absence in recent seasons prior.
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Finds Love in Fiji - Spoilers - Discussion

+16
CarrieA
anders
BlondieGal
agentcurls
LibbyBell